ch 5

Remember me again

After calming down a bit, Baekhyun went to the bathroom. His eyes widened, he had never seen a bathroom so big, there was even a Jacuzzi in it. He walked towards the sink, and saw two toothbrushes, there were labels on it, one saying ‘Happy Virus’ the other saying ‘Bacon’ he giggled a little and grabbed the ‘bacon’ one and brushed his teeth.

After his brushing his teeth and washing his face, he walked to the closet. His jaw dropped, he has never seen a closet this big, and all the cloths were expensive brands. It was divided into two sections, one bigger than the other, the bigger one was Baekhyun’s and the smaller one was Chanyeol’s. He walked to Chanyeol’s section and grabbed one of the shirts, he took a deep breath in to savor the sweet scent of Chanyeol. After realizing what he just did, he blushed, then he chose some clothes from his section. Just a pair of sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt.

He went to the door, and held the door nob, taking a deep breath and opened the door, he walked down a hallway, with several doors, by the side of it, at the end of the hallway, there were the stairs, he walked down the stairs nervously, on the right there was a huge living room on the left the kitchen he walked to the kitchen, next to it was a dining table for 6 people. Breakfast was on the table, but Chanyeol wasn’t there, Baekhyun stood there not knowing what to do.

“What took you so long Baek?” a deep voice came from behind Baekhyun, which startled him a little, then he turned around. There he was, the guy from the video, the love of life, he is not quite sure yet.

Chanyeol gave him a big cheerful smile, knowing that Baekhyun would get nervous, Baekhyun smiled back awkwardly. “Can I at least get a hug?” Chanyeol asked while holding out his hands. Baekhyun blushed, and walked forward towards Chanyeol, and placed his arm awkwardly around Chanyeol,Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun back, they both stayed like that for a few seconds, taking in each other’s scent, and cherishing this warm embrace.

“Let’s eat, I’m starving” Chanyeol said after they parted. Baekhyun just nodded. They ate breakfast quietly, Chanyeol was sort of used to it now, Baekhyun would always get shy and nervous in the morning, but he’ll warm up to him later.

After they finished eating, Baekhyun offered to wash the plates, then Chanyeol chuckled, “It’s okay Baek, we have the maids to do that” Baekhyun looked down shyly “Oh, okay”

“So, aren’t you going to work or something? I thought you were the CEO of your company”

Chanyeol chuckled again “Nah, being the CEO means that you can show up whenever you want, or not show up at all” “and I’d rather spend the day with you” Baekhyun blushed again, but he smiled.

“So? What do you wanna do today?” Chanyeol asked, baekhyun just shrugged “Yesterday we went to the park, cause you wanted to see the trees and stuff.”

“Let’s do to the theme park” Baekhyun said cheerfully

Chanyeol chuckled yet again, he was used to Baekhyun’s sudden mood changes now, but sometimes it still catches him off guard  “Okay, let’s get ready then” 

They both walked upstairs to their room. Chanyeol took off his shirt casually as he walked in to the closet (on purpose) exposing his toned body, Baekhyun turned his head away and pretended he didn’t see it. When Chanyeol walked out the closet, Baekhyun was basically swooning, Chanyeol looks hot, he was wearing black leather jeans with a pair of army boots, and a white V-neck shirt with a black blazer.

Chanyeol smirked after seeing Baek’s reaction “I’ll wait downstairs for you”, baekhyun nodded while looking down at his feet.

After Chanyeol left the room, Baekhyun started to freak out a little, what was he going to wear? How much eyeliner should he wear?

………………………………………………………………..

After a really long time, Baekhyun walked down the stairs, Chanyeol was at the end of the stair smiling at Baekhyun

“You look beautiful” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun was stunning, wearing a pair of tight black skinny jeans, and a red button up shirt, he also put on some eyeliner, the hole outfit makes him look y, adorable and beautiful.

Chanyeol reached his hand out, and Baekhyun held it instantly by instinct, he felt like he had held this hand a thousand times before, and he didn’t want to let it go. They both walked out the house to Chanyeol’s car. Baekhyun’s eyes widened for the umpteen time that day, it was a flawless white sports car. Chanyeol smirked, as if he hadn’t seen this reaction before, then he opened the door for Baekhyun, Baekhyun stepped into the car and sat patiently while Chanyeol walked to the driver’s seat. Chanyeol leaned closely towards Baekhyun, and buckled baekhyun’s seatbelt, baekhyun blushed.

After putting on his own seatbelt, Chanyeol started the car and drove to the theme park. Chanyeol the CD player, he made a remix  of all baekhyun’s favorite songs, so they would listen to it together in the car, while Baekhyun sings along.

After hearing his favorite song being played, Baekhyun sang along casually, the next song that played was different, it was sang by Baekhyun himself, with a guitar playing in the background, “We wrote this song together” Chanyeol said suddenly, Baekhyun smiled at him and listened attentively, when the song ended baekhyun said “I like it, no, I love it” while smiling widely at Chanyeol, Chanyeol loved the way baekhyun smiles, with his eyes squinting a little, and all his teeth showing, he couldn’t help but smile back, and then focused on the road again. 

……………………………………………………………………………

Baekhyun slammed open the car door and stepped out the car, jumping excitedly like a kid. They finally reached the theme park, and Baekhyun was very excited.

Chanyeol chuckled at the adorable Baekhyun, then he walked towards Baekhyun and held his hand and intertwined their fingers, making Baekhyun stop jumping and blush

“Let’s go buy the tickets” Baekhyun nodded shyly.

People were staring at the two boys holding hands, but Chanyeol couldn’t care less.

After buying their tickets, Baekhyun got even more excited and started to pull Chanyeol around. Then he pointed to the roller coaster and looked back to Chanyeol, while still pointing, asking for Chanyeol permission to go, Chanyeol nodded, and they both walked to the ride.

When they came down from the ride, their hair was all messy, Chanyeol turned Baekhyun towards him and brushed his hair softly, baekhyun smiled , and did the same to Chanyeol.

Then the two went on different rides, all chosen by Baekhyun.

After the fifth ride, Chanyeol brought them to the souvenir shop. Chanyeol picked two hats, he put one on  and put the other one on Baekhyun’s head, the hat made him look more cute than he already was, Chanyeol chuckled at the adorableness, making Baekhyun pout a little, Oh god , that pout was so adorable Chanyeol almost had a nose bleed.

Chanyeol bought the two hats, and they wore it for the rest of the day.

After that they went to the game booths, Chanyeol won all of them and gave Baekhyun all the prizes, Baekhyun’s hands were full of fluffy bears and bunnies, one of the prizes was a coupon for a meal for two at the theme park’s restaurant, so they decided to go and eat their dinner there. 

The waiter guided them to their seats qfter seeing their coupons. The seat was at the corner of the shop, a private area for two people to share. When the food came they ate quietly. Baekhyun ate happily, and his mouth was covered in sauce. Chanyeol laughed, Baekhyun looked at him confused. “You still eat like a kid” Chanyeol said while still laughing, then, he took a napkin to wipe Baekhyun’s lips softly, Baekhyun blushed.

After wiping Baekhyun’s mouth, Chanyeol gazed into Baekhyun’s eyes, Baekhyun stared back, they both leaned into each other’s lips, and they shared a kiss, Baekhyun wanted to kiss these soft lips forever, he felt like he had already kissed them before, the feeling was indescribable.

When they parted they smiled at each other, and continued eating.

They walked out the restaurant hand in hand “Where do you want to go now?” Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol looked around, then pointed. Baekhyun’s face went from ‘totally excited’ to ‘Hell no’, Chanyeol pointed at the Haunted house.

Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was scared of ghosts, but he wanted Baekhyun to cling tightly to him, so he can hold Baekhyun and protect him.

“Aww, come on, it’ll be fun” Chanyeol said while tugging Baekhyun’s sleeve. Baekhyun took a deep breath, and finally agreed.

Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s hand tight as soon as they went in, when a ‘ghost’ came out to scare them, Baekhyun screamed and hug Chanyeol chest tightly for his life. Chanyeol held Baekhyun the whole way, telling him it’s okay, it’s not real, but Baekhyun just kept clinging to Chanyeol tightly.

When they finally walked out the haunted house, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun away from his chest, baekhyun whimpered a little. Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun’s cheek, and then he leaned in to kiss Baekhyun softly, Baekhyun instantly forgot his fears and pulled chanyeol closer to deepen the kiss.

When they parted everyone was staring at them judgingly, but they were in their own world, and couldn't care less. “Come on, let’s go home” Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s hand again and they walked to the car.

The drive home was silent, but their hands were still intertwined, both of them were smiling the whole way home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After this chapter I won't be able to update for a while

cuz my Exams are coming up, and I have to study,

so please wait patiently for the next chapter

Love you guys bye~

tumblr_inline_mxvv1zP1si1sufdpd.gif

tumblr_inline_mqhdzq3P6a1qz4rgp.gif