ch 4

Remember me again

qp7y.jpg

 

The past few weeks were hard for both Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Baekhyun would wake up every day with his lover by his side, and he doesn’t even remember who he is. Chanyeol would have to prove to Baekhyun every day that they are lovers, and that he loves him, it was hard, but Chanyeol was patient.

Chanyeol realized that Baekhyun’s mood would be different each day, some days he would believe Chanyeol, some days he will completely shut Chanyeol out, but some days he would fall in love with Chanyeol instantly, those were the best days for Chanyeol. But no matter what, Chanyeol stood by him, he still waited for baekhyun to regain his memory.

After some discussing, the doctors agreed to send Baekhyun home, maybe he will heal faster that way.

But it wasn’t a very good idea too. Baekhyun woke up every day in a completely foreign place, so clueless, so alone. Chanyeol started to find it hard to convince Baekhyun of their relationship, so he decided to make a video instead.

………………………………………………….

Baekhyun woke up confused, not knowing where he was, he looked around and found a video tape on the table beside his bed with a note stuck to it “Watch me”. Baekhyun put the video tape into the DVD player, right in front of his bed.

Suddenly a handsome face came on to the screen.

“Good morning Baekkie” Chanyeol said cheerfully while waving “I know you’re probably wondering, who the hell is this handsome dude in the TV.” “Well let’s just say it’s a loooooooong story”

“I’ll start by introducing myself” Chanyeol cleared his throat them started to talk

“Hello, I’m Park Chanyeol, age 22” “currently working as the CEO at my family’s company, Park Enterprises, which means I’m rich,” Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows “ that explains why you are sleeping in a huge bedroom on a double King sized bed, and there’s a 50 inch flat screen TV in it. hehe”  

“I like to listen to music, and write songs when I’m free, I can play the guitar, drums, bass, you’re probably very impressed by now, haha”

“ ummm…. My friends call me Chanyeol, but you always call me Channie or Yeollie, in fact you can call me anything you want really” “Okay that’s enough about me, let’s talk about you know”

“I know your really curious about where you are now, well you’re at your home, our home, we’ve known each other for 16 years, since you went to kindergarten,” “ we’ve been dating for 7 years, haha don’t believe me?” “ Well here’s a whole montage of our precious moments together” Chanyeol said while stretching his arms out., “well most of them aren’t recorded down, some more private moments” chanyeol said while wriggling his eye brows, then he laughed again, making Baekhyun giggle a little.

Then a whole bunch of Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s childhood photo came into the screen, and a video of Baekhyun’s  7 year old Birthday party, sadly no one turned up except Chanyeol, his best friend, Baekhyun was crying, then Chanyeol hugged him tightly “Don’t worry about them Baekkie, they’re all stupid for not noticing the beautiful angel right in front of me,” “And don’t care about them Baek, I’ll always be here if you need me, I will always be your best friend” Baekhyun finally calmed down and hugged Chanyeol back, and the video ended

Then Chanyeol’s pimple filled face came to the screen, holding baekhyun by his shoulder, Baekhyun had braces on, which made both of them look like complete geeks, but they couldn’t care less, they were smiling widely at the camera without a care in the world.

In the next video, Chanyeol’s face came to screen again, but this time, he looked more handsome, his pimples were all gone, he cut his hair short, Baekhyun thought he was hot “Hi Baekkie, u-umm… I-I made this video, to confess my feelings for you, because I’m too shy to say it straight to your face…. Ahhh, I’m really nervous” Chanyeol took a deep breath “Baekkie, you know I’ve always loved you, ever since the day you scolded me for stealing your cookie, from your packed lunch” Chanyeol chuckled as he recalled the memory, *a deep sigh* “but these few years, I realized my love for you, isn’t just as a friend, I finally realized  I love you, w-well as a couple kind of way……” “Arghhh! I don’t know how to do this” Chanyeol said and his hands covered his face “Look, the point is I love you, will you go out with me?” *sigh* “tell me after you see this.”

Then the next video came to screen, but this time it wasn’t Chanyeol, “Hi, this is Luhan, I am currently video taping my two friends, who are finally admitting their love for each other, then he turned the camera to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, a few meters away. They were talking, but Baekhyun couldn’t really hear what they were saying. But then, Chanyeol placed his hand on Baekhyun’s cheek, and they both leaned in to share a kiss. Suddenly, they were interrupted by Luhan’s screeching  “Luhan! What are you doing?!”Chanyeol yelled at him “Nothing!” then he ran away and the video ended.

The next photos were all Chanyeol and Baekhyun, no one else, their selcas, their kisses, their hugs, the sweet moments they shared together.

Chanyeol’s face came to the screen again “Haha, we are really sweet right?” Chanyeol asked while chuckling

“Well now I’ll explain about why you don’t remember me” Chanyeol cleared his throat “On the 6th of May, you got into a big car accident, and you damaged your head really hard, you were in a coma for three months” Chanyeol's vision was starting to blur “When you woke up, you couldn’t remember me, you still remember how to do everything, your abilities and skills are still there, the only thing you forgot, is me” Chanyeol said, his voice broke a little. “Not only that, when you wake up every day in the morning, you will forget everything that happened the day before,” Chanyeol chuckled bitterly “It’s as if your brain is completely shutting me out, and won’t give me the chance to make you remember me again” Chanyeol’s tears finally fell, and he quickly wiped it away.

“But I don’t care Baek, I will try everyday to make you remember me again, to make you love me again, even if you forget me in the morning, I’ll always wait for you, no matter how long it takes” Chanyeol said seriously, but tears were still rolling down his face. “I should probably stop now, or you’ll start to cry” “But I think you’re already crying” Chanyeol chuckled lightly “Go and brush your teeth now, the bathroom is right next to the closet, then go outside and have breakfast with me” “I love you Baek, bye” and the video ended

By the time the video ended, Baekhyun was already crying endlessly, he felt horrible, he can’t even remember the person that loves him so much, he is now trying to remember, forcing himself to remember Chanyeol, but no matter how hard he tried, it didn’t work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is too sweet :')

Plz comment and tell me what you think

P.S. Next chapter is baekyeol Fluff, so get ready for that >.<