Jongin

Asphyxiation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 24th, 2014. 11:05PM.

 

Chen’s lips were chapped, with a nick on the right edge where she’d nipped when the ride flew upside down.

 

He reluctantly ended the kiss when the ride shuddered to a stop, and the girl just pulled away with hooded eyelids and an eventual smirk.

 

She hopped off the ride on the other side and grabbed her bags, before rejoining Chen.

 

“Not bad, player.”

 

“You’re not so shabby yourself, babe.”

 

(With a humorless tone) “But in all honesty, Chen-ssi, you know more about me now, and I won’t pull you back if you leave.”

 

“But I wish you would. I hope I mean more to you than someone that can walk out of your life with no consequences.”

 

“Every saint has a past and Every sinner has a future.”

 

And she just looks at him with an incomprehensible glint in her eyes before she says,

 

“I’ve known you for a day, but you seem to have known me for much longer.”

 

And Chen just smiles, before fondly pecking her forehead.

 

“I like you much more than a person I’ve known for a day.”

 

(Sadly. Almost upset at the amount of affection Chen is showing.) “I’m warning you Chen-oppa. You’re only going to get hurt if you stay around me. You should leave now.

 

(Muttering brokenly. With her eyes looking at the ground.) I don’t want to hurt you.”

 

But Chen catches the words under her breath, and grips her shoulders, spinning her around to face him.

 

“Can’t you see that you’re hurting yourself? You’re pushing ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter