Coffee

Asphyxiation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 19th, 2014. 10:40 PM.

 

She glances around, looking for Chen’s profile, and spots it sitting in a booth, sipping a coffee. She checks her makeup one last time in a compact, before dancing her way over to the booth.

 

Chen looks up, and she couldn’t stop her lips from tilting up when she saw the way he gave her the elevator eyes, down and up, coming to rest on her collarbones, then , then her lips, then her eyes.

 

So I didn’t wear the wrong thing after all.

 

She was wearing black thigh-highs with a pair of denim mini-shorts and black heeled boots. On top, she wore a casual red plaid shirt with the first button undone to show a bit more skin.

 

She’d chosen this outfit with care, because she knew that it would make her legs look miles-long. And looking at the effect it had on Chen, it was entirely worth the time spent preparing.

 

Her makeup was done with a simple cat-liner and lips to offset the grunge in the outfit, and her hair was pin-straight.

 

In the entire ensemble, though, she was proudest in her choice of shirt. Sure, the shirt provided a casual element to an otherwise -bomb look, but that wasn’t the point. The point was that it was baggy enough to hint at a men’s shirt, and baggy enough to keep Chen guessing at whether it was hers or not.

 

All in all, it was a shirt to make Chen jealous.

 

And it worked. After a lingering stare at her collarbones, Chen frowned a little and bluntly asked

 

“Is that even your shirt?”

 

And she replied with amusement

 

“I’m not too certain.”

 

Chen looks up to see if she’s kidding or not, and the instant he sees the mischievous twinkle of mirth in her eyes, he relaxes. It was no confirmation of whether the shirt was hers or not, but he knew that she was teasing him, and he wasn’t part of the EXO 12, the players on campus, for nothing. He’d had his share of women too.

 

And so, he replies

 

“The only way to ascertain is to take it off.”

 

And she laughs her bell-like laugh, and replies

 

“Sorry. Not today, Chen-ssi.”

 

He pouts a little at the rejection, and even mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter