Happy?

Asphyxiation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is going to be reformatted because it's summer and I am going to throw a hell of a lot of effort into my stories now.

xxx

She wakes up feeling much better, with Chen's limbs wrapped around her.

She blushes. Blushes!

Nobody has induced a blush in her face for a long time.

Chen seemed to be the exception to all of her carefully constructed rules and lies.

She muses at whether she should attempt to disentangle herself, but decides not to.

Why should she? She liked Chen. He'd made it clear that he liked her back. She'd told him that she might hurt him. He'd made it clear that he would stay regardless.

Maybe, just maybe, she admitted to herself, this was the start of something real.

She laughs, a happy giggle that escapes her unprohibited, and Chen wakes up next to her, all sleepy hazel eyes and rumbling chest.

"Why so happy in the morning, babe?"

She turns around in his arms to face him, and she couldn't help but think that she wouldn't mind spending every morning in his arms.

She places a kiss on the corner of his lips in adoration, and giggles even more when he whines at her for being a tease.

He tries to capture her lips full-on, but she evaded him yet again, and places a kiss on his jaw, and then his sculpted cheek.

Chen growls, before flipping them over on the bed. In a low voice, raspy from just having woken up, he says,

"Babe, don't tease. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

She just full on laughs in his face, before, being the vixen that she was, rolling her hips up to meet his. Only she feels something rigid between Chen's legs, and gasps in understanding.

Morning wood, huh?

Chen takes this opportunity to attack her neck.

She takes a moment to enjoy the feeling of his lips on her neck, tangling her fingers in his hair, and pulling him closer. Then, she smiles, and smacks his back playfully.

"Yah! Chen! Don't you want breakfast?"

(Muffled, stubbornly, chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter