Incorrigible

Asphyxiation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 6th, 2014. 4:01PM.

 

Monday, and she walks into class feeling like . There was not a single hint of makeup on her face. She was wearing the baggiest clothes she could find, which happened to belong to Jongin.

 

Jongin’s blue jeans, rolled up a couple times, Jongin’s Hood by Air sweater, the hood pulled up to shadow her face, and black converse.

 

In consolation, she’d made good progress on the case, even if it wasn’t as much as she would’ve liked.

 

The case was massive, the biggest criminal defense case that she’d ever received. If she performed well on this, her credibility would be increased tenfold, and her namesake would, hopefully, be propelled beyond that of Korea.

 

But she needed to attend school as well. She couldn’t flunk out of high school, and she needed to keep up relations with the teachers for college applications.

 

Thus, the reason for her attendance at school that day.

 

Fishing her recreational phone out of her pocket, she turns it on for the first time in days.

 

(She kept two phones, one for business (boss and work), and one for recreation (friends and family)).

 

To her shock, the phone is overflooded with messages, all from Chen. A wave of regret washes over her.

 

She didn’t intentionally ignore him for the past week, but she’d just never had time to contact him. Now, she was sure t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter