Taemin

Asphyxiation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

The beginning

She meets Taemin in a coffee shop. He's all dark boots and leather jacket. Dangerous and wild.

He makes her feel self-concious, in her knit sweater, glasses, and jeans.

 

Maybe he knew that.

 

He orders an ice-cold coffee in the dead of winter, and it takes everything in her not to gape as she demurely requests a hot mint tea.

She didn't know his name back then, but when she reached out for her tea, another hand beats her to it.

He takes a long sip of it, and winks at her, before slipping out of the shop.

Looking down at her tea, she sees a slip of paper wedged into the cupholder.

663-823-0956, it said.

Scoffing, she slips it into her boot, before stepping out into the chill.

xxx

Taemin is driving, and she's sitting shotgun, twiddling with her jewel-encrusted phone.

"Oppa, where are we going tonight?"

He glances over, giving her ensemble an up-down, before replying lazily.

"Partying."

She's wearing a gunmetal tube dress that didn't cover her behind when she sat down, glitter pumps, and hair that was curled and sparkled. Her nails were painted red, and her lips were swathed in a coral that ran dangerously close to crimson.

She pouts at his vague remark, and tilts her head away.

Taemin chuckles easy-naturedly.

"You'll love it. I promise."

xxx

She's sitting in the same cafe where she'd first met him, and it's spri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter