Draft 1

A Home

I bet you're all wondering why there's a sudden update, right? xD I got bored and was looking through my folder, and it had a bunch of drafts that were never published and so I found a few that were related to this story. Just thought I'd share a few of those drafts

Here's a short one :)

 


 

“Jessi, you said you weren’t going to act like this if I let you come with me to the airport.”

 

A loud sob came out of the blonde as she continued to cling onto Tiffany’s waist.

 

“You said you were leaving next month! You lied to me, traitor!”

 

Tiffany felt like she was suffocating underneath Jessica’s death grip. But she couldn’t do much about it. The truth was, she did lie to Jessica. Tiffany had a three month business trip to attend to starting today, but she had told Jessica that she was leaving next month in order to sneak away, knowing that Jessica would react this way if she had told her the actual date of her departure.

 

She should have said two months instead because Jessica likes to prepare in advance—a month in advance to be exact. As Tiffany was trying to find her suitcases to pack her things the night before, Jessica appeared all of a sudden with a very unhappy face.

 

Now, here they are.

 

“I’m sorry, but I had no other choice. Now, can you stop acting like a baby? I’m only going to be gone for three months.”

 

Jessica’s eyes widened when it finally sunk in that Tiffany was actually going through with this, leaving her behind forever.

 

It only takes a couple of hours to have an affair, and possibly less because it was Tiffany Hottie-Hwang. The realization terrified her.

 

“You cheater!” Jessica shouted angrily, pounding her fists onto Tiffany’s chest. Her imagination may have gotten the best of her as she came up with multiple scenarios of Tiffany’s ‘affair.’

 

The girl receiving abuse could only gape in bewilderment. Cheater? They’ve never been apart since they got back together. Tiffany wouldn’t have time to cheat.

 

“Jessi, stop it!” Tiffany finally put her foot down, grabbing hold of Jessica’s hands. “You’re acting like a crazy person.” She shook the blonde, but all it led to was more streams of tears.

 

“T-Tippany…” Jessica whimpered as her arms s around Tiffany’s neck. “Don’t do this to us. Maomao will miss you. You’ll make her sad if you leave.”

 

More like Jessica Jung will miss her. Maomao will get over it once you give her some catnip.

 

“I love you, Tippany. Don't you love me?” Jessica cooed and tilted her head like a precious, fragile kitten.

 

Tiffany immediately softened at her big crybaby girlfriend. Jessica was like a cuddly stuffed teddy bear that always needed her Tippany’s attention. “Me too.”

 

There was finally light back into Jessica’s eyes. “Then-“

 

“But I still have to go.”

 

When it became apparent that Tiffany wasn’t giving into Jessica’s whining, tears, guilt-trip, or anger, she had to resort to other means.

 

“Not without your luggage!” She declared as she suddenly pulled the handle of Tiffany’s suitcase and started running like a criminal.

 

What the eff! “Jessi, get back here!”