Chapter 9

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 : Kris & Jessica

 

Author POV.

 

JESSICA walk out from the toilet while wiping her hands with tissue, without look infront her. Suddenly, she accidentally bumped into someone, Jessica almost fall when the one that she bump grap her hand and pull her. Jessica startled. She was closing her eyes.

 

“Are you okay?” a cool voice asked. Jessica open her eyes.

 

“Kris.” Jessica smile shyly. She release herself from Kris. Jessica tidying her clothes. “I’m okay. Sorry because bumped on you.” Jessica said. Kris smile.

 

“Owh.. thank god.”

 

“Hey, Sica.” Taeyeon came to Jessica, she was want to go to toilet too. Taeyeon smile when she see Kris. “Oh, Kris sshi." Taeyeon bow a little. Same as Kris. Seeing Jessica and Kris stand close make Taeyeon give Jessica teasing smile. "Ouh.. I go to toilet first. Continue." Taeyeon walk passed them. Jessica and Kris blank.

 

"Continue what?" Kris asked.

 

"I dont know." Kris clearing his throat before talking. He put both his hand inside his pocket.

 

"Em.. What is your name again? Yesterday you didnt tell me your name." Jessica smile again.

 

"I'm sorry. I just not in the mood yesterday. By the way, I'm Jessica Jung. I'm American-Korean."

 

"Oh, jinjja? We're same. I'm like that too."

 

"Oh yeah?" Jessica chuckle.

 

"Hey.. did you too need to talk about it infront toilet? It's not romantic okay." Taeyeon said as she walk passed them again. Walk out from toilet. Jessica and Kris face turn red. 

 

"I go first." Jessica walk faster to caught up with Taeyeon. Kris smile. He then walk followed them from back.

 

 

TAEYEON smile while Jessica pouted. Her arm was locked with Jessica. “Yah, can you stop smiling like a idiot?” Jessica said.

 

“Wae? You two look suit together.” Taeyeon comment. They walk toward their classroom at second floor. They now climbed up the stair.

 

“Aish.. this girl.” Jessica look back. “Omma!” Taeyeon shocked and close her ear when the dolphin Jessica appear.

 

“Yah! Wae?” Taeyeon look back. “Oh, Kris-sshi.” Taeyeon chuckle when she saw Kris close his ears with his hand. Not long after that, Taeyeon burst in to laughed. She hold her stomach and sat on the stair.

 

“I’m sorry..” Jessica said to Kris.

 

“No, it’s okay. I’m the one who need to sorry. I walk behind you secretly.”

 

“Omma..” Taeyeon wipe her tears. “Sorry, Kris sshi. Jessica is indeed like this. Yah, kaja. Our class is about to start.” Taeyeon pull Jessica hand. Kris follow them, they three is classmate.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter