Chapter 7

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 : Discuss obout Vacation/Trip

 

Author POV

 

TAEYEON get in to her bathroom after having dinner. Jessica was on the living room, watching tv. Taeyeon look at her reflection at the mirror before washing her face. She wipe her face with a towel. Suddenly, she think about Baekhyun. She smile shyly when remember how Baekhyun whisper to her. And the thought about it gone when Jessica called her. Taeyeon sighed. She walk out from her room to the living room.

 

“What?” Taeyeon ask as she sat on the couch.

 

“Woah, woah.. are you tie up your hair right now?” Jessica chuckle.

 

“I just finish wash my face. That’s why..”

 

“Yah.. you better tie up your hair like this if you go to school.. it’s cute.”

 

“Shiro! Whats cute? Eeu..”

 

“Tch.. this girl.. I don’t know what Baekhyun see in you until he love you.”

 

“It’s right.. why did he love me? Ou.. I know it.”

 

“What?”

 

“No need to know.” Taeyeon merong-ed Jessica that was sit next to her.

 

 

KAI sit next to Baekhyun after they finish helping Luhan tidy up his house. “Aish.. it’s tiring..” Baekhyun pouted.

 

“This old man.. know how to pouted too.” Kai comment. Baekhyun look at him.

 

“Yah, Kai-ah.”

 

“What?”

 

“Why did your sister didn’t live with you?”

 

“Hem.. why should I tell you?”

 

“Because you’re my friend.” Baekhyun smile cutely.

 

“Don’t show me that SMILE.. I hate it.” Baekhyun smile vanished. In order to hear story about Taeyeon. “Em.. 6 years ago.. while she’s in 11 years old.. our father kick her off from our house.. because she didn’t agree to our father that was married again after our mother passed away.. And also.. our father does not trust us when we told him that the girl that he marry is not a good girl..” Baekhyun focus on what Kai said. “I want to follow her, but.. that never let me. When my uncle know about my sister, he search for her and give her a shelter and take care of her. Just like now. But my uncle have gone to Australia when she in 15 years old, in that age, she already have Sica noona. So she doesn’t afraid anymore.”

 

“Until now, your father didn’t searching for her?” Baekhyun ask.

 

“I don’t know. I never talk to my father anymore. He have changed after he met that . Arrgghh.. I really hate that .”

 

“Poor her.. Oh.. and is she really nerd?”

 

“Not.” Kai blurted. Notice what he said, he quickly cover it up. “I mean.. I didn’t know it. Before she get out from our house, she is not like that.”

 

 

*tomorrow morning*

 

TAEYEON and Jessica walk side by side on the hallway to their class. Suddenly Taeyeon remember something. “Oh, Sica. You go class first, my case pencil is in the locker.”

 

“Ouh.. okay.” Taeyeon climbed down the stair and walk to the locker. She was about to open her locker when she saw there is a note stick on her locker. She look at it.

 

Meet me on the library –KY

 

“KY?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter