Chapter 3

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : The Kim's

 

TAEYEON staring at ceiling while lay down on her bed. She was thinking of something. “Huh.. What should I do? It have been 6 years I be patient with them.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

*flashback*

 

Taeyeon smile when she see her bestfriend, Tiffany stand with her back facing Taeyeon at the rooftop, as Taeyeon walk in to the rooftop, Taeyeon body suddenly being splashed by cold water. Taeyeon frozen. She was shocked. She can hear Tiffany laughed at her. And then, two more girl walk to Tiffany. Taeyeon look up. She know them, it’s Yuri and Hyuna, the one who stole her bestfriend.

 

“Poor Taeng.. hahaha..” Yuri laughed.

 

“Hey.. you shouldnt call her Taeng.. she suit to be called, AHJUMMA.” Tiffany said as she hug herself.

 

“Ahjumma? What the? Hahaha..” Hyuna laughed. Taeyeon lowered her head.

 

‘It’s cold..’ Taeyeon thought.

 

“Kaja.” Tiffany, Yuri and Hyuna walk out from the rooftop. Taeyeon startled when she heard the door being locked from inside. Taeyeon approach the door.

 

“Fany-ah! Please! Dont lock me here! It’s cold...” Taeyeon tears dropped. No one respond her. Taeyeon body start to trembling. She sit down while hug herself and her back lean to the wall. Taeyeon sobbed. The wind that blowing felt so cold. Slowly, her eyes closed. She didnt remember anything when she wake up, her body already being wrapping by a thick blanket. Taeyeon look around her. She is in a pink coloured room.

 

“Oh! You’re wake.” A soft voice said. Taeyeon turn to her left side. A girl with a blonde hair, kneel next to the bed while staring at her. “Here, your hot chocolate.” She smile happily while help Taeyeon sit and give her a mug of hot chocolate. Taeyeon take a sip. “Is it delicious?” she ask. Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Sica-ah.. you’re..” the guy that was about came in to the room, stopped.

 

“Oppa, she is wake.” The tall guy smile and walk toward Taeyeon.

 

“Are you okay? Fortunely, my sister found you on the rooftop and bring you to clinic after call me. I’m Yunho. Jung Yunho. And this is my sister, Jung Sooyeon. But you can call her Jessica.” Jessica smile.

 

“What’s your name?” Jessica ask.

 

“Kim.. Taeyeon.” Jessica and Yunho smile.

 

“Nice to meet you. Are you still felt cold? My brother is a doctor, thats why I call him after meet you at the rooftop. He have check you and give you a medicine. And.. I’m the new transfer student in your school. But.. You know what, before I climb up the stair to the rooftop, there’s a boy bring you a blanket, when he see me, he run away.”

 

“Sica-ah, dont talk to much to her. She will felt dizzy because the way you talk is so fast.” Yunho chuckle while Taeyeon just smile. Jessica pouted.

 

“I’m so excited, oppa. Hey.. can I call you.. er.. Taeng?” Taeyeon look at her, she then smile and nodded. “Friend?” Jessica take her hand out, and Taeyeon slowly hold her hand. They smile at each other. This is the start she and Jessica be a bestfriend. She and Jessica is like a twin, that what her brother, Jung Yunho called.

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

Taeyeon smile when she remember about it. Her friendship with Jessica is already reached 6 years. Sometimes, she scared if Jessica will be like Tiffany too. But she was wrong, Jessica is a good friend. She only want to be friend with Taeyeon. Because she think that Taeyeon is her twin. Taeyeon chuckle. Her heart felt calm. And suddenly, an idea appear in her mind. She smirk.

 

*Morning*

 

TAEYEON close the small gate infront her house. She sighed. She then start to walk. Jessica already arrive at school with her sister. Taeyeon look at her phone that in her hand when it vibrate. A new message. Her step stopped.

 

(1) New Message from Siwon Oppa

 

Taeyeon open the message.

 

Taeng.. I’m sorry about yesterday and about the rumour.. I want to handle it but.. I’m leaving to Australia today. So I cant. I’m sorry too because lied to you. Sorry Taeng.. I love you.

 

Taeyeon sigh again and put her phone inside the pocket of her black coat. She continue her step, when she was about to pass the gate of Luhan house, it being opened. Taeyeon turn to her side. Luhan shocked when see Taeyeon in front his gate.

 

“Sorry, I was about to pass it. But when I heard you open it, I stopped..” Taeyeon said, Luhan smile.He lock the gate.

 

“Can we walk together?” Taeyeon nodded. She smile. They two walk side by side. “It’s January right?” Luhan ask.

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“It’s cold. Are you not cold by just wear that coat?” Luhan ask as he look at Taeyeon thats only wear their school uniform and black coat. Her hair, like always. She will let it down freely.

 

“I have a hot packs inside this.” Taeyeon said spontanly. Luhan laughed. Taeyeon just smile. “Do you want one?”

 

“Just one?” Luhan ask teasingly. Taeyeon smile.

 

“If you want, I have more in my bag.”

 

“Ouh.. Like ahjumma huh..” Taeyeon face turn gloom. Luhan notice it. “I.. I’m sorry.”

 

“Nevermind, it’s my nickname anyways..” Taeyeon smile again.

 

“Hey.. where is your glasses?” Taeyeon step stopped.

 

‘Omona.. I forget to wear it.’ Taeyeon take out her glasses for her bag and wear it.

 

“I forgot it.” Luhan nodded.

 

“Why did you wear it if you’re not shortsighted?”

 

“What? I.. I’m shortsighted you know?! Hmph!” Taeyeon walk  away from Luhan. Luhan chuckle and walk faster to make his step same as Taeyeon while his hands in his pocket.

 

“Oh yeah? How much is this?” Luhan put his finger infront Taeyeon eyes all of sudden and Taeyeon spontanly answer,

 

“Two?” after she said that, Taeyeon cover while Luhan burst into laugh. Taeyeon glance at Luhan who was hold his stomach while laughed.

 

BAEKHYUN was about to enter the school main gate when he heard someone laughed hard. He look to his right side. His eyes widened when he saw Luhan and Taeyeon. Luhan was laughed while Taeyeon just silent. Taeyeon then walk away. Luhan tried to stop his laugh and follow Taeyeon from behind. Suddenly Baekhyun felt jealous. “Are they close to each other?” Baekhyun think.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Tao put his left arm at Baekhyun shoulder. Baekhyun look at him.

 

“Nothing.” Lay, Kai and Sehun appear. “Kaja.” They five walk in to the school. Kai and Sehun busy chatting at each other, while Lay just silent and Baekhyun and Tao chatting too. When they walk on the hallways, all the girl student cheering. Well.. they popular at their school too. Let me inrtoduce..

 

*Introducing*

 

Byun Baekhyun, the rich one among them. He is the only son too in Byun Company. He is the heir of his father company that called BB Ent. He lik to sing and play piano. Have a crush on Taeyeon since....??? He is cute, like to teasing his friends and a little troublemaker. Kind-hearted, honest person and smart.

 

Xi Luhan, he is rich but didnt live with his family. He came from China too. His family live far away at China. He came h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter