Chapter 10

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 : Take Care of Him

 

Author POV

 

“Taeng,I go to canteen first.” Jessica said as she stand up. Taeyeon nod. She was busy write report. Jessica walk out from the class. After a few minute, Taeyeon can felt there is a wind blowing to her right ears. Taeyeon turn to her right.

 

“Yah!” Baekhyun laughed. Taeyeon sighed. “What again?” Baekhyun pull one chair and sat infront Taeyeon desk. He support his head with his palm and watching Taeyeon.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Write a report.”

 

“Kris tell me that you have something to talk to me. What?” Baekhyun ask. Taeyeon heart suddenly beat faster.

 

‘That jerk..’ Taeyeon said in her heart.

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

“Dont you have a bit feeling to him?” Kris ask when Mr Lee came out.

 

“To who?”

 

“Baekhyun.” Taeyeon silent. She continue writing her work. “Better you confess or accept him before.. that girl do her move.”

 

“That girl who?” Taeyeon look at Kris.

 

“Lately, I see one girl always peeking on Baekhyun. She is his classmate maybe.. I’m not sure.. Better you talk to him. Fighting!” Kris smile and stand. He walk out from the class. Leave Taeyeon with her busy mind.

 

*end of flashback*

 

“Er..” Taeyeon shuttering. Baekhyun waiting for her words. “How should I say this..”

 

“Is it hard to say?”

 

“What?”

 

“That you love me?” Taeyeon eyes widened.

 

“Dont be ridiculous.. I was just start to fall...” Taeyeon stop. Baekhyun smile teasingly.

 

“Fall to me? Huh...”

 

“No.. not.. I.. I’m not..”

 

“Eyy.. you’re shuttering right now. Thats mean it is true.. I’m success. Assa!!”

 

“What ever.” Baekhyun suddenly hold Taeyeon chin up. Taeyeon look at his eyes.

 

“I love you.. so much.. Taeng mama.” Hearing that, Taeyeon face turn red. And it turn more red when Baekhyun lightly kiss her cheek.

 

“Yah!!” Baekhyun laughed again and release Taeyeon chin. Taeyeon cupped her own face. She is blushing.

 

“Kai ever told me that you never have a boyfriend.. but you have a boy that love you. Am I right?”

 

“So what?”

 

“So I have a chance.. I’ll make you more fall for me.” Baekhyun stand. “Kaja.. We need to make Sica noona and Kris hyung close like us too.” Baekhyun pull  Taeyeon hand.

 

“Wha.. what?” Taeyeon just followed him until they enter the canteen.

 

 

AFTER make Kris and Jessica sat close, they busy eating and chatting. Taeyeon just smile and laughed when they fight because of food and making joke. Taeyeon look at Luhan. He was secretly cough. He was sat near the window.

 

‘Is he still sick?’ Taeyeon watch Luhan from far. Luhan then stood up and walk out from the canteen without his friends notice it. Taeyeon stand up and follow him. Jessica just look at Taeyeon until Taeyeon gone from her sight. While Baekhyun busy fight with Chanyeol and Tao.

 

 

LUHAN hold his cough and lean hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter