Chapter 11

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 : Confession

 

 

Author POV

 

 

AFTER spend two hour in Luhan house, they all go back home. Except Baekhyun, Taeyeon, Jessica, Kai and Krystal. Luhan, Baekhyun and Kai sat on the couch. While Jessica and Krystal at the kitchen. Taeyeon at the other side, in the bedroom just stay silent. She have been wake up but when Jessica came she act like still sleeping. She was thinking about her feelings toward Baekhyun. And think about what Luhan tell her before.

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

Taeyeon still can feel Luhan hand grabbing her hand. She was about to lift her head up when she hear Luhan talking. Taeyeon stopped. She just lay her head down to the couch.

 

“You know what.. I have known Baekhyun since we kid. He really kind hearted boy.” Luhan smile.

 

“His heart is strong. When his mother passed away, he didnt cry. He just keep silent and stay strong. Keep staring at the picture of his mother. Keep mentioning what his mother said to him, ‘Dont crying over people that was leaving you forever, because she will never came back.. And.. just crying because of people that was leaving you because love you so much and want you too have your own happiness’. His mother is really kind hearted like him. Her face almost same like you.” Luhan sighed.

 

“When the first time Baekhyun enter our school, and he meet you. He really cant forget you. Even we study at his house, he talk to me and ask me about you. When we fight over a small matter, he will said ‘I will tell Taeng mama..’ while pouted and hug himself.” Luhan chuckle.

 

“He seems really like you. Six years, he waiting for you too talk to him. And this year.. What he always dreamed became true.. You finally recognize him and talk to him. So.. I hope you’ll not broke his heart this time.. I know.. you like him too. Keep trying and.. when you already fall in love with him.. dont ever think to let him go.. You two.. is.. really good.. together.” Luhan let Taeyeon hand go. He then slowly sat and lay down his feet to the floor.

 

“I know you’re wake.” Taeyeon slowly lift her head, look at Luhan with her teary eyes. “Hey.. why you crying?” Luhan cupped Taeyeon face and wipe her tears.

 

“I dont know there is a someone like him love me that much.. I never think about it..” Taeyeon said while sobbed. Luhan chuckle.

 

“Go.. sleep at my bedroom. They will be coming soon. Think for what I said before.” Luhan smile. He pull his hand from Taeyeon face. Taeyeon nod and stand up. She walk to Luhan bedroom. Luhan lean his back to the couch. He put his hand on his forehead. “My fever almost gone.” He said. He then take the handkerchief and the bowl and bring it to kitchen.

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

TAEYEON sighed. She smile when remember something. Actually, not only Baekhyun that have a feeling on her, she is same too. Two years ago, when Jessica told her who is the guy that was save her from coldness by bring her a blanket, she felt being protected. Taeyeon still keep the blanket that he give.

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

JESSICA sat next to Taeyeon on the couch. Taeyeon like always, read a book while eat a junk food.

 

“Taeng.”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you want to know who is the guy that was save you by give you a blanket?” Taeyeon her book and look at Jessica. She nodded.

 

“I just found him yesterday. His name is Byun Baekhyun.”

 

“Byun? Baekhyun?” Jessica nod.

 

“He is the only son of Mr Byun Taehyun. His mother already passed away, but the good one that his father not married again after his mother gone. His father is very a good man.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter