Chapter 6

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

AS Baekhyun see that guy, he grasping his hand thightly. He then walk to that guy and punch his stomach all of sudden.

 

“Ah!” he scream. Luhan, Lay and Sunny shocked.

 

“You.. why..” Baekhyun lift his hand up again, act like want to hit him when Luhan came and hold his hand. Baekhyun look at Luhan. He then look at that guy again. “Yah.. you’re really.. why didn’t you tell us that you enter our school huh?!” Baekhyun hug him. Luhan sighed. He really cant think that Baekhyun just joking. That guy laugh. Baekhyun break the hug.

 

“Yah! Park Chanyeol, when did you came back?” Luhan ask as he hug Chanyeol and tapping his back before break the hug. Chanyeol hold his stomach, still felt hurt with Baekhyun punch.

 

“Aissh.. how should I tell you, I call your number but it’s cannot be contacted.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Hahaha.. is it hurt? Bianhe, Chanyeol-ah. Oh, Lay, came.” Lay walk to them, “This is our old friend, Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol-ah, this is Lay.” Chanyeol give a handshake with Lay.

 

“You really make me scare.” Sunny comment. Baekhyun rubbing his back neck while chuckle.

 

“Bianhe, Sunny noona.” Sunny smile, “What are you doing here, Baek? You’re not member right?”

 

“Deh.. I just want to joint your meeting.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Do you want to joint our club? We still need 1 member after 4 place being filled.” Sunny sit on her desk while looking at the paper.

 

“Oh yah? Can I joint? I really want it.”

 

“Okay, I’ll write your name here.” Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun sitting on the chair. While Chanyeol just lean his to the wall.

 

“But, who is the other 4 member?” Lay ask.

 

“Oh.. It’s Chanyeol.. Kwon Yuri and the other is the new transferred student, where is them? I told them to came here in time.” Sunny look at the door when there is two student stand there.

 

“Sorry, we’re late.” They said in unison.

 

“Choi Sooyoung, Choi Minho.. came in. We will start meeting when the president coming.” Sunny said in serious tone. Sooyoung and Minho came in. “You all, this is the new member too. Choi Minho and Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Annyeongahesayo..” Sooyoung and Minho greet them with a little bow. And they reply with bow too.

 

“I’m Chanyeol, this is Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay.” Chanyeol said. Sooyoung smile to him and he replied. They all turn their head to outside when they heard a sound of footsteps running to the class. They a many of it. Not long after that, Sehun, Kai, Tao, Jessica and Taeyeon came by running. They like just have finish a race.

 

“Yah! This kkamjong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter