Chapter 12

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : Prepare fo Trip

 

Author POV

 

TAEYEON put her needs into a big luggage. While Jessica folded her clothes and Krystal arrange it in their luggage. Jessica and Krystal sleep in Taeyeon house because tomorrow they will go to Jeju Island. Jessica clearing .

 

“Hey.. Taeng. Is you and Baekhyun now is together?” Taeyeon look at Jessica and Krystal. She smile and nod.

 

“Good then.” Jessica smile.

 

“How about you and Kris?” Taeyeon asked. Krystal look at her sister.

 

“Who is Kris?” Krystal ask. Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“You must be keep it secret from Krystal...”

 

“Not! I’m not.. we’re not.. a.. em..” Jessica shuttering.

 

“Eyy.. Unnie, you finally have a boyfriend huh...” Krystal smile teasingly.

 

“A.. aniyo.. he.. didnt like me..”

 

“He like you.” Taeyeon said. “He even ask me if you already have a boyfriend, and my answer is...”

 

“Not.” Taeyeon and Krystal said in unison.

 

“It’s good if unnie with Kris oppa..”

 

“Why?” Jessica ask.

 

“Because, when Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun oppa be together, their couple name is.. BaekYeon, the cute couple. While Sica unnie and Kris oppa.. KrisSica couple.. The face couple.”

 

“Yah!” Jessica hit Krystal arm. Krystal and Taeyeon laughed. “ face?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“And if you and Kai together, your couple name is..” Taeyeon look at Jessica. “KaiStal.” They said in unison. “The Charismatic Couple..” Jessica and Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Charisma? Have I have a charisma?” Krystal ask. The sister nod. Krystal smile.

 

“Hey, when will he eat?” Sooyoung suddenly enter the room. (Sorry! I’m forget that Sunny, Yuri and Sooyoung sleep at Taeyeon house too.

 

“I will prepare it soon. Just wait.” Taeyeon said. Sooyoung lay down on Taeyeon bed.

 

“Arrghh.. I’m very hungry...”

 

 

LUHAN sat on the couch, he smile happily when all his friend gathered together in his house, prepare for tomorrow trip. Chanyeol, Tao and Kai busy cooking at the kitchen, while Lay and Sehun playing guitar that Chanyeol brought at the balcony. Minho, Kris and Baekhyun joining Luhan watch Running Man at the living room. Suddenly, Baekhyun phone ringing. He take out his phone and look at it.

 

“Oh, is he already arrive at Korea?” Baekhyun ask Luhan and Kris while his hand press the screen to answer the call. “Hyung!”

 

“Yo, Baek.. where are you?”

 

“I’m at Luhan house, where are you?”

 

“I just arrive at Jeju Island, my father have a bussiness here.”

 

“Jinjja? We will go there tomorrow?”

 

“Oh yeah? School trip?”

 

“Deh.. It’s good if we meet you there.” Baekhyun turn to Luhan when he tapping Baekhyun back that was seat on the floor with his back lean to the couch. He mouted to Baekhyun ‘I want to talk to him’. “Hyung, Luhan want to talk to you.”

 

“Okay.” Baekhyun give his phone to Luhan.

 

“Yo.. Mr.Kim.” Luhan greet while laughed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter