Chapter 13

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 : Welcome To JEJU!!!

 

Taeyeon House

 

Taeyeon and Jessica wake up early at 5pm. They preparing the luggage and breakfast. Jessica was in the kitchen when Taeyeon pushing the luggage to the door. Taeyeon put her hands on her hips. "Do you think the boys is already wake up?"

 

"I dont know." Jessica reply. She was busy cook a pancakes. Taeyeon pouted while thinking. 

 

"I go to check them first." Taeyeon said. Jessica just nod. Taeyeon walk out from her house and go to Luhan house. Taeyeon press the bell button. Not long after that, the door opened by someone. Taeyeon back was facing the door. When she turn, Taeyeon face turn red. Baekhyun smile.

 

"Why?"

 

"I just want to check if you all are already wake up."

 

"Ouh.. Luhan and I already wake up."

 

"Ouh.. okay. I go then." Taeyeon was about to walk away when Baekhyun pull her arm. Taeyeon look back. Baekhyun smile cutely. 

 

"I miss you." hearing Taeyeon blushing. 

 

"Tch.. have you go to bath?" Baekhyun shook his head while smiling. His eyes never leave Taeyeon cute face. "What?"

 

"Can we sat together when go to airport?"

 

"I.."

 

"Please.." Baekhyun hold Taeyeon hands. Taeyeon sighed. 

 

"Okay.." 

 

"Assa!!" Baekhyun kiss Taeyeon cheek lightly. Taeyeon shocked. "Kumawo, my love." Taeyeon smile. 

 

"Now.. go to bath. Your smell is terrible." Taeyeon push Baekhyun back.

 

"Okay, okay.. no need to push me. Today you wearing what colour of clothes?" Baekhyun ask.

 

"White and black." Taeyeon reply ask she walk to the gate. Baekhyun smile happily before close the door. 

 

"You are so noise." Kris comment as he tidy up his mattress and his blanket. Sehun, Kai and Tao was already wake up, they were waiting for their turn to shower. While Minho, looking at his phone, Lay stil sleeping and Chanyeol just finished shower. Luhan is at ther kitchen, prepare their breakfast. Baekhyun walk faster to the bathroom before Kai could reach it first.

 

"YAH!! I want to pee right now!!" Kai shout when Baekhyun get in to the bathroom and close the door. The other laughed when Kai sat in front the bathroom with his angry face.

 

"Just hold it for a while, Kai. Baekhyun would not take a long time to take a shower.." Luhan said. Kai stand up and lean his body to the wall. Sehun yawning while cover his mouth with his towel. His eyes still felt sleepy. While Tao already sleep back. Kris walk to the kitchen.

 

"Pancake?"

 

"Yups.. I just have this." Luhan said. Kris chuckle.

 

"You look like women cooking in the kitchen by wearing that pink aprone." Luhan smile.

 

"Taeyeon give this to me." 

 

"Ouh..." Kris sat on the chair near the dining table. Baekhyun came out and walk in to the bedroom. Kai quickly get in to the bathroom. 

 

 

IT'S already 7am, Taeyeon locked the door when Sooyoung, Sunny, Jessica, Krystal and Yuri walk out from her house. Taeyeon crossing her bag over h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter