Time Will Heal Everything

♂ Winning Her Back ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like a dream, I never thought that I will be in his arm again. Both of us walking together holding hands back to our apartments. It’s just like before, when we are married. Jong In cracking some old jokes and believe me it’s not funny at all.

“Stop, your jokes aren’t funny. “ I slightly punch his arms.

“I know, sorry babe. I’m just trying to make you smile. Oh, how I miss your smile.” He pinched my cheeks softly. We continue our walks until we reached the apartment. Both of us were being lovey-dovey until Sehun interrupted us.

“I don’t know both of you were this close. For God sake Krystal I was worried about you and you being sweet behind me with my own friends?” Sehun sound really angry right now. I’ve never saw him like this before. I felt quite intimidate but I need to settle this down with him.

“He is my ex-husband, Sehun. Look, I’m sorry I don’t tell you beforehand because I want to start my new life without being refer to any status or issues. For your information, I never ever cheated on you when we still in relationship, but now I had enough with you. You never ever consider my feelings and you lead our relationship the way you want. I’m tired being the one that you wanted to be. “For the first time, I’m being honest with him.

“Krystal, am I not good enough for you all this time. All this time I spent time with you was just a waste right? You don’t even love me.”

“I love you for damn sake, but you never consid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter