The kiss

♂ Winning Her Back ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for spending some time to drop a comment. i read it all :) i glad that you guys give out a lots of comments. please do leave a lot. i need a response from you guys about my stories:) have a nice day.

Krystal just can’t believe it! Kim Jong In was her neighbor? Heol ! Krystal this was a nightmare. There are no women that would like having their ex-husbands living in the same apartment with them. This is totally insane. Krystal shook her head several times. I better get a sleep, a deep sleep. Krystal just drove to her dreamland.

Meanwhile, Jong In can’t sleep. He was still thinking about Krystal. He actually liked their first encounter. No one called her Soo Jung except him. No one knew about her preferences except him. Jong In was smiling like stupid until he remembered that Sehun almost kiss her lips. Jong In pouted. No one could taste her lips again besides me. Jong In just shoved away the imagination and fall into sleep.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG………..

Krystal just putted off the alarm without even looking at it. Why did I need to go for work? Well, basically Krystal if you don’t go to work, you won’t make money. You won’t get to pay the bills, you won’t get to look after your boyfriend Sehun, and you won’t be able to meet Jong In. Wait! What? What did I think about him? Geez, I should just a shower, a warm one.

Krystal was getting ready to work until she heard the doorbell rang. She looked at monitor and was surprised to see Jong In.

“Soo Jung, open the door, I’m tired standing up too long.” Jong in was urging her to open the door faster.

“What do you want Jong In? Why bother me in the morning, I need to go to work.” Krystal was shouting at the monitor.

“I’m bringing you a breakfast, Soo Jung ah. You better open the door if you want to go to work.” Jong In

Krystal just obediently follows Jong In’s order. She knew it will be a waste if she ignored him. He will nag her a lot.

“Why you are late to open the door, my leg was feeling numb.” Jong In put down the food on the table and started to open it. Jong bought rice and soup.

“Do you still remember when we wake up every morning together just to eat rice and soup? Back then, we were kind of broke, so we only had rice and soup for breakfast.”

He remembered that.

“Jong In, could you please stop with all these stupid actions? We have agreed to spend our live separately.” Krystal was crossing her arms waiting for Jong In to answer.

“Let’s just eat, the food will get cold and we’ll be late to work, Soo Jung ah.” Jong In face showed he was unpleased with Krystal’s words. Did I talk too much? Deep in Soo Jung heart she was pleased, but it was wrong for her to show it. She is Sehun’s girlfriend.

“Fine, I’ll eat, but make sure this the last time you will bang into my house. I don’t like it.” Krystal sat on the chair and started to pick up the spoon and dig in the food. Jong In was smiling like crazy. I know it, Soo Jung, you still love me. Both of them eat quietly. When Krystal stood up to clean her dish, Jong In stopped her,

“Let me do the dishes.” Jong In took the dish away from Soo Jung. A small smile escaped from Krystal’s mouth. What will happen to us Jong In if we were still married? Would we have kids right now? Krystal snapped away from her imaginations.

Jong In noticed Krystal was out of her mind, thinking really hard. If I could turn back the time, I wouldn’t let you be in Sehun’s arm, Soo Jung. I can’t bear looking at you with him.

“Jong In if you have done with the dishes, can we just go out. It’s already late and I have tons of works to be done.” Krystal was standing in front of the door waiting for Jong In to come out. Jong In walked to the door and asking her to wait for him. He wanted to get his case first. Both of them walked together towards the lift.  Both of them were silent in the lift. When they arrived at the ground floor, Krystal decided to break the silence.

“I’ll be going with the bus. See you at work.” Krystal bowed at him and starting to walk away. At first Jong In wanted to ask her to go with him, but it must be awkward for her, so he decided to let her slip. Jong In was watching her walking away from him. Suddenly, Krystal turned her back.

“Thank you for the breakfast but please don’t bother yourself to bring it, I know you hate to wake earlier.” Krystal smiled at him and walk away from Jong In.

Jong In was totally happy. It’s like we begin to start what we never end, Soo Jung ah. Jong In gets into his car and drove away.

Krystal really liked to take the bus for work. She wanted to observe people. Sometimes she likes encountered many kinds of people in this world. She would felt jealous, when she saw a couple heading to work together. Oh Sehun? She bet her entire life, he wouldn’t do it. He was too busy with his work. Krystal wonders how she accepted Sehun easily, when she knew Sehun was too busy with his work. Maybe because of his cheesy words that makes women heart went crazy? Oh Krystal, you are thinking too much. Yes, too much.

Krystal pressed the button for her stop. She walked towards the office and entered the lift. The lift became crowded in a few seconds. Jong In was the last person to enter the lift and was near Krystal. Krystal was really flustered because Jong In chest was just a few inches from her chest. She could felt Jong In’s breath near her neck. Krystal’s heart was beating like crazy. Did he hear it? Please, don’t. When the lift stopped at next floor, someone just bumped Jong In really hard thus making Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter