New Beginning

♂ Winning Her Back ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Men, when they see someone prettier, they start to flirt with them, pfft. And why do you care Soo Jung? You don’t have any valid reason to care. He is not your husband anymore? Aishh, why I am feeling like this? Let’s just get to work. Focus on work! You can do it, besides you have Sehun.

Day by day, Jong In and Eun Ji keep getting closer, as she need to be supervise under him directly and it seems that they extra closer when I’m nearby them. Both of them keep getting on my nerves. It’s not your business, Soo Jung! Don’t keep bugging thinking about them. Aishh, damn you!

“What’s on your mind that you look so stress, babe? Something bother you?” I was startled when Sehun’s voice interrupted me.  “Are you, okay babe?  You look worried over something.” Sehun approached me a give me a kiss on the cheek.

“Sehun, we’re at work, no PDA please.” I push him away. To be honest, Sehun is quite a frank and openly affectionate at any time and places. Sometimes, I’m quite off guarded by his actions. Not that I bother with his actions, it’s just inappropriate at work to be lovey-dovey when you’re co-workers are watching.

“I am the boss here; no one can talk badly about me, besides everyone knows you are my girlfriend?” Sehun hug me to show his little rebellion towards my word. I just let it go, as I can’t argue more with him.  I let go his hug. “Why did you visit my room, anything you want to tell me?” usually Sehun is too busy, so he must have something important to tell me if he drop by.

“Oh, yeah, tonight we’ll have a dinner meeting with you, me and Jong In. A new proposal of works has arrived and we need to discuss it, but I want it on a light atmosphere so we have dinner alongside. Or should we leave Jong In out, and have a dinner between both of us?”

“Leave me, what? Are both of you ditching me? I can’t believe you, dude!” Jong In approached us from the outside. Great! What a nice timing he has. Sehun laughed towards his words.

“Relax, dude. We will have a dinner with you; I was playing around with her. Tonight still on!” Sehun patted Jong In’s shoulder. He walked away and suddenly turns around. “See you, tonight babe. I pick you up later at 8 p.m. don’t be late, love you.” Sehun kiss me again in the cheek but now in front of Jong In, and he walks away from us. I touched the spot where Sehun kiss.

“Wow, do you have to do it in front of me? Where are you manners in office?” Jong In suddenly throws his dissatisfaction towards me.

 “And why you should be angry with me? It’s not me who initiate it. “

He gives me I’m warning you look and left the office.  So rude!  

That night, I just wear something simple, since Sehun said we gonna have a simple meeting over a dinner. Sehun pick me up at drive to the restaurant. Before I go out, I took a glance at Jong In’s apartment and it seem that he already out. Luckily I, that Sehun don’t know where Jong In lives in Korea. Or he knew, but didn’t care. Oh, whatever.

A few minutes of drive, we arrive at the restaurant. The restaurant looks simple and nice. Sehun lead me to the table, where Jong In is. “Sorry, dude. Did you wait too long?”

“Nah, I just arrive. Let’s order first and we discuss along the way.” We agreed with him, and started brainstorming some ideas for the proposal. This work is quite big and if we make it right, Sehun’s company might be the lead in the industries. Hiring Jong In really make a lot of change. To be honest, he is a gold mine. He might be young, but he full of experience. Sehun said that he studies and works at the same time.  Even I am still struggling with the logistic department. After a few minutes of discussion, we agreed on a few ideas and the ideas will be elaborate more in the meeting with more departments later. Our food also arrived and we started to dig in as we were really hungry.

We were just eating peacefully when a couple in front of us broke the silence. “It’s hard for me to carry on, with this marriage; I want a divorce right now.” The woman cried out loud. “Everyone can hear you, let’s discuss outside.” The man leaves the bills on the table and left the store with his wife soon to be ex-wife.

“It’s disgusting.” Sehun blurted out.

“What’s disgusting, the food? “The food seem n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter