Nightmares

♂ Winning Her Back ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey everyone, finally finding a time to complete the new chapter. I've been busy with a few things before. There will be a few chapters left and this story will lead to the end. I didn't decide what kind of ending yet. Thank you for your support with this story. I started this story from 2014 and I don't want to drag it longer. It's 2017 already. I am slow writer and I aplogize being so late as I was too occupied this past years. Enjoy reading. 

 

 

Jong In P.O.V

It’s been a few months when we decided to settle down back in States. Everything seemed back into pieces. I managed to get into a good firm as an accountant and Soo Jung decided to work as barista as she tired being in office. She wanted to try something new and I supported her all the way. Sometimes, I would visit her to get a cup of coffee before heading to work. Soojung’s coffee was magnificent. Both of us were dating well also. Slowly we learned about each other, support each other through thick and thin. Today morning was usual, a cup of coffee at Soojung’s place.

“Hi, my I get your order, Sir?” Soojung smile knowing that I would be here right in the morning. But soon here smile disappear noticing a lady beside me.

“As usual. What do you like to drink, Miss Melanie?” Melanie was the project manager for our company. We decided to discuss with our client thus I recommended Soojung’s place. I get to see her more often then.

“Iced Americano, please.” Soo Jung seemed weird. Could she be jealous?

“Please have a sit first, I bring your coffee later, Miss Melanie.” She walked away from us and I turned back to Soojung who were displeased. She walked away to prepare for drinks.

“Baby, why do you look so displease?”

“You know better, Jong In. How can you bring a girl into your girlfriend’s place?” She was really mad and furious with jealousy. I can’t help letting out small laugh. I shouldn’t do that, it make her angrier.

“I bring my project manager here, so I could discuss with our client while watching you. I couldn’t stand when you are not in front of my eyes. Back in Korea, I could see you every day in the office, now I have to pay to see you.” I assured her that nothing to worry about. I love her, I love her too much that I do anything to have her back. Soojung was blushing really hard and I knew that she was fine with it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter