Our Memories

♂ Winning Her Back ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was walking angrily towards her desk. Why on earth does he need to come back? Plus why he must be my new manager? Krystal just can’t control herself when she knew Jong In will be her new boss in account department. But he looked so hot. Oh God, Krystal! What’s wrong with you, you’ve got Sehun. Krystal was talking to herself and murmuring at the same time, she was too focused on her world that she didn’t realize Jong In was staring at her.

She never changed. Her actions of talking alone and murmuring never changed. Well, that what Jong In felt in love with her before, until his actions that ruined everything they have built.

Flashback

Say cheeseeee.. Snap. Krystal was holding her phone and talking selfie with Jong In on their wedding day. They just turn 18 and they married each other. Both of them met in high school in LA and fell in love at first sight. At the end of the graduation, Jong In proposed to her. Without thinking twice, she said yes. Their wedding was just simple as Krystal and Jong In preferred to keep it low as possible. Jong managed to find a part time job as a waiter. He needed to make living for both of them. Krystal decided to help, so she managed to get part time job as a singer in a bar.

 Both of them were orphans. Krystal was the only child but Jong In has a sister, Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon was really a great supporter to them. At first, they adjusted really well with their life until Jong In was too jealous of Krystal singing in club because other guys were staring at her.

“ Soo Jung ah , could you please stop singing at that bar.” Jong In spoke to Krystal while scrambling through his works. Krystal stood up from her bed

“But Jong In, if I quit, we can’t support this house and our tuition fee.” Krystal crossed her arm.

“Well you don’t know how many wild eyes were watching you at the bar and I hate it. Please, Soo Jung, stop working at there. I will make out a plan; I will support you with my own hard work.” Jong in was staring at her. He wanted Krystal to stop all those works, but she was so stubborn.

“No, Jong In. I won’t. We will not make enough to live. I won’t stay calm when my husband is working and lacking in his studies. Besides, I just sing in the bar, I don’t do stupid things and I won’t.” Krystal tried to assure Jong In but he didn’t seem pleased with her explanations.

“Could you just listen to me? When I said no, it’s a no!” Jong In almost shouted to Soo Jung. Soo Jung was really startled with his actions.

“Why? It’s wrong for me to help you? What’s wrong with you Kim Jong In?” You don’t trust me?” Krystal was talking in high pitch voice. She just wanted Jong In to know that she was hurt by his words.

“Yes, I don’t trust you Soo Jung. You just sing and then attracted men to be with you. Well I know that I’m not rich enough to give you want you want, so you will flirt those man to please yourself right? You would give anything to get what you want right?” Pang!! Krystal slapped Jong In on his cheeks. How could he think of me like that?

Krystal was in tears. She didn’t believe her own husband would doubt her this much. Yes, they were really young, but she didn’t believe Jong In would act like a childish brat. Later than, Krystal realized both of them were too young to life together. They were blinded by love until they didn’t realize the responsibilities of marriage.

“I want a divorce.” Krystal’s statement just makes Jong In shocked. Krystal kept staying quiet and cried.

“Well, if that what you want, I’ll make it happen.” Jong In just walked out from the house to take a fresh air. Krystal on the other hand, was crying really loud. She felt her heart was being pierced with thousands of daggers. The man that she loved never tries to hold up their marriage. Krystal stormed near the closet and pulled a bag out and her clothes. I need to get out from this house. After finished packing up her stuff, Krystal left a note to Jong In.

By the time Jong In was backed, the house was so quite. He felt something strange. He tried calling Soo Jung names but no response. He almost went crazy when he saw Soo Jung’c clothes were all gone. Then, his eyes caught on a sticky yellow note. See you at court. The last word the Krystal said to him.

End of flashback

Jong In felt tears was flowing down on his cheeks. He was determined to never repeat the same mistakes. Back then he was too young to control his emotions. Now that he was 25 years old, he was wiser and full of responsibilities.

“Hey Soo Jung.” Krystal was startled. She quickly wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter