Aftermath

♂ Winning Her Back ♀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After putting Jong In to sleep, Krystal went back to her apartment. What a great day. She sat down on her sofa and recalled the moments. Krystal gently brushed her lips. We kiss again. Why my heart really trembling at that moment?

Flasback

Where the hell is Jong In? Aish, my leg is felling really numb right now. Krystal was waiting for Jong In for their date. Jong In was really late. A few minutes later, Jong In came.

“Soo Jung-ah, mianhae.” The traffic was really bad. There was an incidents….  Jong In keeps muttering useless thing.

“Yah!! I don’t need your excuses!  Whatever, I am really annoyed with you right now, I wait for you almost an hour. You have your hand phone with you right, at least call me!!” Krystal was pissed off. She’s on fire. Jong In just smirked and watched her quietly. That makes Krystal angrier.

 I walk away from him, hoping he will at least try to console me. Nothing happened. I just walk like a fool.  I turn around and called him a jerk. Jong In walked closer and pulled me closed to him.

“It looks like my ice princess is angry. I like it when you sulk.” Jong In rubbed Krystal’s hair. Krystal pushed his hand off her head.

“Whatever, you are really senseless man. Other man would have noticed and apologized, while you.” Krystal sulked even more.

Jong In pulled Krystal’s face closer to him.

“I am not the same as other man, I might be senseless, but I admired everything about you, even when you mad. Although Kim Jong In is senseless, he always loves his girl no matter what happened.”

 Jong In pulled into a sweet kiss. After a few seconds we broke the kiss.

Sigh, your jerk, Jong In.

End of flashback

Past is still past, Krystal. You can’t change it. Krystal heads to bed. She pulled the blanket closer

 Get well soon, Jong In.

That morning, Jong In had a really bad headache. He barely stands up to wash up and almost drop himself until Krystal reached him.

“Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter