Coincidence or Fate?

Who is My Destiny?

School ended, and I walk to a coffee shop near our school. I promise to meet them (Exotics) to discuss about their concept. I arrive at the coffee shop to see six handsome guys waiting for me. As I walk in and wave to them, many girls are staring at me. I thought I'm quite lucky to know these guys.


Krystal: Hi! Am I late?

Kris: No, you're not. We just arrived too.

Luhan: C'mon, sit.


    There was an empty seat next to Kai, and I sit there. Kai's face was kind of red, which is really strange to me. The others seems to notice too, but they just ignore.


Krystal: So, who's the leader of your group?

Baekhyun: Kris.

Krystal: O-K, and what's the concept you're going to tell me?

Kris: Well, we're preparing a special show for this coming Valentine's Day. The concept of
the dance is to show the love between two people. We will perform for a Valentine's Day celebration party. We need to be prepare, so we won't make any mistakes.

Lay: What do you think, Krystal?

Krystal: It's nice, but doesn't this mean that it will be a couple dance?

Luhan: Yes, you'll be dancing with Kai, and the rest of us will be your backup dancers.

Sehun: You two will be the main characters for this concept.

Krystal: Kai? What do you think?

Kai: I-I'm okay with that.


    We finish discussing about the topic. I'm still curious about them, and I bet they
want to learn more about me too. So we start asking questions about each other.


Kai: Do you live here in Seoul alone?

Krystal: (I nod) Yes, I'm living alone.

Luhan: So, your parents are living somewhere else?

Krystal: They pass away in an accident two years ago.

Luhan: Oh, I'm so sorry to bring up that question. I didn't know.

Krystal: It's okay. I use to live with my grandmother in the province, but I want to study
in Seoul, so I move here.

Sehun: How old are you?

Krystal: 17. What about all of you?

Sehun: I'm 17 too. Lay, Kai, Baekhyun, and Luhan are 18. Kris is 19. We're about the same age.

Krystal: So you're the youngest, huh?

Kris: Our maknae, hahaha.

Sehun: And the leader, the oldest. Kekeke....

Lay: Do you have any siblings?

Krystal: Yes, I have a brother, he studies in the States now. So you all live with your
parents?

Baekhyun: Sehun, Luhan, Lay, and I do. But Kai and Kris are living together.

Kris: Yes, our parents are working near the sea together. Such a coincidence.

Krystal: Ok. And about the dance, do you have any studio to practice?

Luhan: We always rent studios to practice. We thought about buying one somewhere.

Krystal: You can use mine for now, actually it's my brother's. So you don't have to waste time finding one. You can buy one later.

Kai: Can we?

Krystal: Yes, I rarely use it. So I thought you guys would need it.

Baekhyun: Awwww, thanks! (He says that as he make some cute expressions)

All of us had exchange our phone numbers after that.


    It's getting late and as we parted, Kai walks me home. Actually, he afraid to let me walk home alone. The others do too, but they have to be home now, it's late. They don't want their parents to worry. Kris is tired so he went home first. Kai said it's dangerous for a girl to walk home alone late at night, so he offer to take me home.


Krystal: Have you ever dance with girls before?

Kai: No, it's my first time.

Krystal: Me too. I've never dance with a guy before. Umm...Do you have any first love?

Kai: You mean?

Krystal: Someone who you love for the first time.

Kai: No.

Krystal: What about crushes?

Kai: No.

Krystal: So you never have a girlfriends and never been in any relationship?

Kai: Um-hmm. (He says as he nod)

Krystal: But why? You're handsome, there must be tons of girls who want to date you.

Kai: I'm just not interested in them. What about you?

Krystal: I don't have any first love or crushes either. Also, I've never been in any relationship too.

Kai: But you're so pretty, there must be tons of guys who ask you out too.

Krystal: You think I'm pretty?

(Kai blush and awkwardly turns away)

Krystal: Do you think there really is fate?

Kai: You mean the kind of fate that brings people together?

Krystal: Yes, I just wonder who is that guy that fate will bring to me.

Kai: Me too, sometimes I wonder who really is my destiny. Is it among the girls I know?

Krystal: Haha, don't worry one day that person will come into your life.

Kai: I think it's today.

Krystal: Today?

Kai: Oh, nothing. Hey, is this your house? It's big and you live here alone?

Krystal: Yeah. What about your house?

Kai: It's similar to yours, but I live with Kris.

Krystal: Okay, so, bye! See you tomorrow.

Kai: Yes, goodbye.


    Kai was waiting outside until I go into my house safely. Now, I wonder what does he
meant by "Today" when we talk about destiny? Anyway, just forget about it. My first day of school was awesome. Hmmmm... it's going to be fun hanging out with those cute guys tomorrow. I'm lucky to meet them. My thoughts drift away as I fall asleep.