The Day I Met EXOTICS

Who is My Destiny?

"RRRRiinnnggg" The school bell ring the moment I arrive. I got to hurry if I don't
want to be late for my first class. I'm Krystal Jeong. I'd just transferred into Genie High School. As I rush to my class, my phone rings. It's from my brother, Kyungsoo, who is away in the U.S. for college.

Krystal: Oppa!

Kyungsoo: Oh, Jiyeon-ah!

Krystal: Why did you call?

Kyungsoo: Just to tell you that I'm sending the key of my dance studio to your house today
so you can practice.

Krystal: Really? Thank you, oppa! You're the best!

Kyungsoo: It's okay. Wish you all the best, my dear sis.

Krystal: You too, I gotta go, bye.

Kyungsoo: Okay, bye, I love you.


    I love dancing so much. I've been taking dance lessons since I was 5. Now, I'm really late for class, I better hurry. As I enter the classroom, people were looking at me as if I'm an alien. The teacher sees me, and ask me to introduce myself.


Krystal: Hello everyone! I'm Krystal Jeong. Nice to meet you.


    Everyone are whispering after that. I was asked to sit at an empty seat at the back of the class surrounded by good looking guys. I got to sit between two of them. As I glance around, one of them greet me. His name was Kai.


Kai: Hey, nice to meet you, Krystal. I'm Kai.

Krystal: Oh, hi, Kai.


    We smile at each other. His smile makes my heart flutter. The guy who sits next to Kai throw paper at him. Kai turns and they whisper something. I can hear it. That guy's name was Sehun.


Sehun: Hey, you like her?

Kai: No, I just want to be nice, that's all. Why?

Sehun: Well, it's just strange. You rarely greets a new classmate. You don't even greet us
when we first met. And she's pretty and cute, don't you think so?

Kai: Stop it!

 
    The teacher turns and sees the two of them whispering. "Kai! Sehun! If I sees that
one more time you guys will be send to stand outside." Kai and Sehun stop talking and nod.

I giggle and Kai looks at me. He laugh too. Class ended and I was walking alone to my
next class. Kai sees me and starts a conversation. There was a group of those cute guys
walking behind. Sehun is with them too.


Kai: Hi!

Krystal: Hey.

Kai: Why did you laugh at us?

Krystal: Haha, it's just so funny to see how you both react. By the way, who are these guys
walking behind us? They're in our class too.

Kai: Oh, they're my best friends. We're in a dancing group.

Krystal: Wait, you're in a dance group? Cool! Did you guys perform often?

Kai: Yeah, several times. Do you dance?

Krystal: Yes, I use to take lessons. Now, I'm still practicing.

Kai: Really? Nice. C'mon, let me introduce you to my friends.


    We stop walking and turn to talk to those guys. They are whispering something
and stop when Kai and I turn. They look at us with question looks.


Kai: Krystal, this is my members in the group. This is Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, and Lay.


    Wow, These guys are so handsome!, I thought. Kris was the tallest among them, very tall. They smile at me, and I return. Then, Luhan broke the silence.


Luhan: Hey, know what? Kai is our best dancer.

Krystal: Oh, really? (I look at Kai and he blush) What is your group name?

Kai: Exotics.

Krystal: That's a very nice name. It fits you guys.

Sehun: Do you dance? I see that you got a really nice figure.

Krystal: Yes, I do dance.

Lay: Cool, then you can join us sometimes when we need a female dancer.

Baekhyun: Do you mind if we ask you to be our female dancer?

Luhan: Right, we really need a female dancer for our next performance.

Krystal: Well, I don't see any problem in that, Okay! I'll help you guys. So you need only one female dancer?

Sehun: Yeah, we'll tell you about our concept later. Now, let's hurry! We're late for class!