The Feelings

Who is My Destiny?


    The next day starts, and today I'm going to pretend that I'm Kai's girlfriend. I
found Kai and Luhan waiting for me at the school gate. We walk in together. We meet the others in the class. I can't focus on today's math lesson at all. I keep thinking what would happen after I pretend to be Kai's girlfriend. And we haven't start practicing for our dance yet. I pass a note to Baekhyun who sits behind me.


This is what the note says:


Krystal: When are we going to practice?

Baekhyun: I don't know. The others haven't said anything about it yet. Let me ask the others
first. Hey guys, when are we going to practice?

Luhan: I don't know too. What about you, Kris?

Kris: I think we will start practicing when Kai end the problem today.
 
Lay: And what if it doesn't end?

Kris: We need to practice even if the problem is still going. We don't have much time.

Krystal: I hope it going to end today. If not, Kai can't concentrate on the dance practice.


    I'm going to meet Kai with the others. He looks worried, but the others reassure
him that it going to end today.


Kai: Are you ready?

Krystal: Yes.


    We walk to the back of our school to meet Yura. I wish everything would come to an
end today. We have to pretend like we're a couple, so we have to hold hands. When we arrive, at the back of the school, Yura was standing there, waiting for us with her friends. She looks fluster when she sees Kai holding my hand.


Yura: Oppa! Why are you holding her hand when you come to admit that you like me?

Kai: I come here not to tell you that.

Yura: And who is she?

Kai: She's my girlfriend.

Yura: You like her?

Kai: Yes.

Yura: But I like you for so long. Why don't you accept me? Why don't you like me back?

Kai: This is not love, Yura. You can't force a person to like you.

Yura: And you can't stop me from loving you too!

Kai: Please, I'm having enough already. Why don't you respect my answer. I said that I don't like you. You should move on. People think you're ruin yourself for me. And they think I'm the cause of the problem. And you're so foolish. Why do you have to do that?

Yura: Because I love you, Kai. I want to give you everything I have.

Kai: I know this is painful for you. But you have to accept the truth. You can't keep lying
to yourself. One-sided love can't work out, unless both of us like each other. Look, there
are so many other guys who like you, why don't you accept them? Why do you have to do this?
Are you trying to win me in this game of yours?

(Yura is crying by now)

Yura: Yes, I've been foolish. I'm trying to win this game. I want you to like me, but no
matter how hard I tried, I still can't force you to like me. You're right, I should get on with my life. So from now on, can we just be good friend?

(She held out her hand)

Kai: I'm glad that you understand now. Promise me that you will not be foolish again.

(He said as he shakes her hand. Then she turns to me)

Yura: Take good care of him, okay?

Krystal: Yes I will. And you too, should take good care of yourself.

Yura: (Smiling) I will.


    Kai and I return, still holding hand. We both are glad that this end without any problem. The others were so worried that we left for so long. They almost go to find us.


Kris: So you end it with her right?

Kai: Yeah, thanks to you, Krystal. And also you guys.

Sehun: I'm very happy to know that.
 
Luhan: Yeah, at last the problem is solve.

Lay: Ok, guys, let's not talk about it again.

Baekhyun: And look they're still holding hands!!

Sehun: Yahhh.. Something is going on, huh?

Kai: Yah!!!


    I look at Kai and we're both are blushing. We stop holding hands. And all of us heads back to our class. I feel strange after that happen. I always feel awkward to stay near Kai. Does he feels the same way? What's wrong with me?