I'm Sorry

Who is My Destiny?

My holiday break ends. Now it's time for school and I have to tell Kai and my friends the whole thing. I'm so nervous. It feels horrible to face them. At lunch I couldn't eat a thing.

Kai: What's wrong? Why don't you eat?

Krystal: Nothing.

Kai: C'mon, tell me. I know something is wrong.

Krystal: It's just.... nothing!

I burst into tears and run out of the room. Kai and the others come after me. At last, we sits and talk in the auditorium.

Luhan: Krystal, what's wrong? It's okay. You can tell us.

Kai: Yes.

Krystal: It's just that... I have to go to study in the U.S. soon. I'm so sorry, guys. Especially you, Kai.

Kai: But why all of a sudden?

I starts telling them about my parents'letter.

Sehun: Oh my god!

I started crying again. This time, I cry so hard, I couldn't say a thing.

Kai: Krystal, calm down and listen.

Krystal: W-What?

Kai: You have to go there.

Krystal: But what about you?

Kai: I'm okay with it. It's your future.

Krystal: I don't care. I want to stay here, with you and our friends. I don't want to hurt any of you.

Kai: Listen, what you think is wrong. You have to go there. It's what's best for you. I'll hate you forever if you don't care about your own future. You're the first person that I go out with and you feel very special to me. I'm going to get hurt if my special person can't receive what's best for her.

Krystal: But Kai!

Kai: It's okay.You don't have to worry about me or them. We understand, right? I have to let you go... for your future.

Krystal: Guys?

Kris: Listen to Kai. He's right. We'll be alright here.

    School ended. I run home and cry my eyes out. It is just so painful. Why now? Just then, someone rings the bell. I gather myself, wipe away the tears, and hurried to open the door. It was Kai. I open the door with a grim face. Kai comes in and we both sit on the sofa. There was a moment of silence and I start crying silently.

Kai: Krystal...

Krystal: It's okay. Just let me cry.