Departure

Who is My Destiny?

Today, is the day, I'll be going to the U.S. Also is the day, that we have to part forever. Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, Luhan, Kris, and Kai arrive at the airport to say good bye. It was a sad good bye.

Lay: Take care. Wish you all the best.

Baekhyun: Yes.

Krystal: Guys, thank you for everything.

Kai: Good bye and take care.

    Kai hugs me so tight I couldn't breath. "I love you" was all he said. Those words keeps ringing in my ear as the plane take-off. From that time on, my friends and Kai always be in my heart no matter what.

 

 

    
    Ten years later........

    "C'mon! The audition is starting!" The contestents are shouting. I'm so ready for my audition. I have to win this. Finally, it's my turn. I show off my talents which is dancing, of course. The judges are amaze. I pass my audition and started training in an agency. Those are a few years back then, when I first start to chase after my dream when returning from the U.s. Now, I'm a member of a K-pop girl group.

    "Krystal-ssi! Guess what? We're invited to join a famous TV show! They'll be interviewing rookie groups! I can't believe we're one of them! Ahhhh!!!!

    We shout and scream. This is our big achievement. My get closer and closer to success. Now, I start wondering about my friends and Kai. I try to get over him all these years but I can't. I keep thinking about him. I miss EXOTICS.

    The next day, my group and I starts getting ready for the show. The hosts call us out. I'm nervous because this is my first time being on a TV show.

Host: Alright, so here's the famous new girl group of Korea! Give them a round of applause!

We introduce our group name. And the interviewing starts right then. It goes on and on until.....

Host: Today we have special guest. They're waiting for us backstage. This new group just debut today, they haven't been on stage yet, but anyway let's welcome EXOTICS!!!

    I was so surprise when I heard "EXOTICS". At first, I thought it was my friends, then, I thought maybe it was some other group that have the same name. My thoughts end when Kris walks out follow by Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Lay, and the last one, Kai. They look different now. They look at me and I can see that they are as surprise as I am, especially Kai. I feel a rush of emotions but I manage to stop my tears from falling. We introduce ourselves to the audience. Just then I don't know if it is fate or coincidence, but the host ask Kai a question.

Host: So, Kai-ssi!

Kai: Yes.

Host: Do you have a girlfriend recently?

Kai: I... uhh.. I..

Host: Oh what is that? Please answer.

Kai: I.....

    The exotics members are confuse right now. Even my group are confuse. Just then, Kai gets up and walks to me.

Kai: I've been waiting for someone to return from the U.S. Now I can't believe she's here too.

Now I can't control my emotions anymore. Tears start rolling down my cheeks. My members are surprise, but the EXOTICS knows what's going on and nodded. Kai and I hugs each other tightly. I never thought I could meet him again. Now, I don't care about anything. All I care about is that I can get back with Kai.

Krystal: I guess fate brought us together.

Kai: You are my destiny.