Shopping! Pt 1.

Romeo and D.O!?

Mall2B.jpg

 

Tao and Luhan were about to walk out the door Saturday morning when the doorbell rang.

 

Tao rushed to open it, eager to send them away so they could head out shopping. (Yes they were going dress shopping but free clothes are free clothes.)

 

Tao wiped the door open without checking the peephole “Yes thank you but I’m sorry we don’t want any-”

 

Kris was standing in the doorway, Tao froze, he and Kris just stared at each other for a moment.

 

Just as Kris opened his mouth to speak Tao slammed the door closed,

 

“Luhan! He found out where we live! We have to run right now! Grab your most essential items, while I fight him off!”

 

Luhan excited the bathroom calmly, and opened the door “Hey Kris, you are right on time we were just leaving”

 

Kris nodded and turned to walk towards his car, he was uncharacteristically silent.

 

“Luhan what is he doing here?!”

 

“Are car over heated last night I called Kris too give us a ride, Minnie was bringing everyone else and didn’t have room”

 

Tao sighed angrily and pouted, he slowly followed his cousin to the car, Kris got in the driver’s side, and Chen stuck his head out the passenger side door

 

Luhan grumbled “Chen, Kris didn’t tell me you were coming”

 

Chen smiled “Last minute change of plans, couldn’t be helped”

 

Luhan got in the car and mumbled under his breath “I bet it couldn’t”

 

The drive to the mall was awkward and stuffy, Kris hadn’t said a word, and Chen was prattling on about Xiumin.

 

This caused Luhan too be quite grumpy but he controlled his temper.

 

Tao was drifting off when Chen leaned around his seat and said “He’s just nervous”

 

Tao was brought out of his day dreaming “What”

 

Chen motioned too Kris “He’s quiet because he’s nervous”

 

Kris shoved Chen back into his seat “Shut up”

 

Tao looked at Kris’s face who continued to glare straight ahead. Tao wondered what Kris would possibly have to be nervous about?

 

They arrived at the mall and split into teams, Luhan immediately grabbed Sehun

 

“Alright” Luhan yelled to get everyone's attention “All choices must be messaged too me for approval Just get a dress you feel matches your character”

 

Luhan then headed off with Sehun in tow. Chen dragged Xiumin away, and Kyungsoo awkwardly followed.

 

Chanyeol had brought Baekhyun and the two of them decided to turn it into a date and wandered off.

 

Kris and Tao were left standing next to each other in silence, it all happened so fast Tao didn’t have a chance to complain.

 

The stood in silence for a moment until Tao walked off to his favorite store as Kris followed obediently

 

-------------------------------

Luhan and Sehun

 

Sehun was so happy to be with luhan he barely had time to process where he was, luhan had dragged him right into a dress shop

 

Luhan happily ran around looking at dresses and voicing his observations out loud

 

“Well you do look good in blue but you don't have the curves to pull this off”

 

“Cute but kinda y i don't want other people to see that much of your thigh”

“This is great but the scene is about Juliet being the best looking girl there so you can't look that gorgeous........this is gonna be harder than i thought”

 

Sehun blushed at the compliment and quickly pulled out his phone to hide his face

 

1 text from: Panda Baby Tao <3

Tell your boyfriend I will murder him for leaving me here with this !!!

 

Sehun laughed and Luhan came over “What's so funny”

 

“Tao is pissed you left him with kris”

 

“oh” Luhan turned away noticeably less enthused

 

“Luhan, why did you bring Kris into the play anyway, and shopping here with us, you told me after I left the closet he deleted the photo but you never said why”

 

Luhan sighed “Let’s get some boba and i'll tell you”


 

__________________________Flash back________________________

 

Kris took a intimidating step forward "That's not all I want, I want Tao"

 

Luhan crossed his arms his face completely serious “No”

 

Kris sighed “Please Luhan, I'll delete the photo right now”

 

“Kris, i'll let you in the play but i draw the line there, if it was in my power you would never even see Tao, you were cruel to him you intentionally hurt him, if this wasn't for Sehun, I would go to prison before I let you anywhere near Tao”

 

Kris slid to the floor “Luhan you can’t possibly hate me more then i hate myself, I love him and now he will never look at me again”

 

Luhan froze ‘You what?’

 

Kris looked Luhan in the eyes “I love him”

 

“Since when!? You emotionally terrorised him for all of middle school! its you're fault he started dating that guy! That guy made him feel safe, but when Jonghyun dumped him he started training like crazy saying he needed to fight for himself!”

 

“Don’t ever mention him! I only barely kept from killing him, and his name still makes me furious!”

 

Luhan stopped yelling, confused “What are you talking about”

 

“I hated him from the second Tao started dating him, but Tao  just seemed so happy. I’m sure he thought I was intimidated by Jonghyun, since he was in high school and a good fighter, but I just couldn't bare to make Tao sad any more. One day I went to apologize to Tao I knew he could never forgive me but I thought i might be able to sooth old wounds.” Kris sighed like he was so happy to get this off his chest

 

“I cornered him in the bathroom after school but he wouldn't listen, I grabbed his arm too keep him from leaving but he flinched, he had his sleeves rolled up and he was trying to hide them from me, he was covered in bruises, I got angry. I held his arms and lifted his shirt, there were cuts and bruises everywhere some weeks old some as new as the day before. He slapped me with tears in his eyes and ran out. Thinking back he had started wearing long sleeves since he started dating Jonghyun, I followed that bastard  after school one day and asked him about the bruises, he laughed the bastard laughed, he admitted to it he said his boyfriend didn't like it when he got too rough so he had to find someone else to satisfy his ....needs” Kris seemed disgusted by the thought of the man

 

“I snapped, I hit him and I didn't stop, till my hand were covered in blood, he must have fought back cause i was injured when i got home but i couldn't feel the pain just hatred, he was still breathing i took him to the hospital and left him a note to break up with Tao or next time I would kill him”

 

Luhan sat down to “If you loved him so much why did you hurt him”

 

“My mother died when I was young my father was abusive, I’m not saying this too excuse anything i need, but its true. I didn’t know how to show love, I still don’t,  I just want him to feel something for me, I thought I was fine as long as he hated me more than he loved anyone else but i'm not happy with that anymore, I realised that when i talked to him in the hallway, he thinks i'm just as bad as Jonghyun, I cant bear hurting him anymore...... Luhan please help me”

 

Luhan stood, “I wont help you, but I won't hinder you, you have to win his love by yourself”

 

Kris sood and almost smiled “Could you just give Tao and I these parts so he has too talk too me a little or i'll never get anywhere”

 

Luhan sighed “fine write it down and give me the paper later” Luhan went to walk out the door pausing with his hand on the handle, “Kris, I'm taking Tao and some others out dress shopping next saturday, do some research learn how to love, and promise me you will never hurt him again”

 

Kris nodded, and smiled for real this time

 

______________________________End Flashback____________________________

 

Sehun sat shocked the ice in his full cup completely melted, “I had no idea Tao told me he

had been in an abusive relationship but I never imagined it was that serious”

 

Luhan nodded “It was very serious, Jonghyun probably would have killed him if it went on much longer”

 

Luhan’s Phone Buzzed

 

3 New Messages from: Chen, Baekie, Soo

Chen: Minnie’s pick ;)

P6Gc0z5PMTQ_zwL55_UIurY6J7zcjjRTcOqGzatc

 

Baekie: Help I can’t choose! :0

 

RClkJ70AnYmSaPnIFGq3HoC2_JrB_QjfQvVwotN5     PLvgv-mXH3So5EBW_zFQwi9O-u7fztLVnvUxyyC_

 

Soo: How’s this?


ZBTwvHoYZjQoM3mGN1YZjF6QKFu3Rcw-759rxFQo

Well that was an emotionally draining chapter, tell me how you liked it,

and please actually tell me which maid outfit would look better on Baekhyun,

Cause I seriously can't choose

 

Subscribe, upvote, and comment 

Love you all <3<3<3<3