Roles

Romeo and D.O!?

 

Ty8Ca4-lg3L8L8gnfzHflKHLDN-nXznUOyhOWEah

Luhan stormed into the theater with Xiumin close behind.

Tao, Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo looked up from their poker game as he slammed the door. Lay and Suho barely glanced up from their makeout session.

Luhan walked to the front of the room still upset, Sehun nervously tried to catch his eye. Luhan turned to him and smiled reassuringly Sehun nodded.

D.O was the first to speak "So what's up"

Luhan answered "I have some announcements, I will assign roles today, and.." Kris and Chen walked into the room drawing everyone's attention.

Luhan finished with a sigh "and Kris and Chen will be joining us"

Tao jumped up to protest but Luhan shot him a glare that clearly screamed "Shut. Up.".

Xiumin blushed nervously and glanced at Chen, who smiled and winked, Xiumin turned and tried to avoid Chen's eyes, 

Luhan motioned for every one to sit down and began to pass out the scripts, "Okay so will be performing Romeo and Juliet in modern day English, and costumes, and some of you will be playing girls"

D.O raised his hand, "Shouldn't we audition so you can see who we would best be suited to play"

"Nope, I know your acting skills"

Lay raised his hand "We don't have enough people to cover all the roles"

"Some of you will be playing 2 roles, and don't worry I made sure the characters are never on stage at the same time"

Tao raised his hand "Who gets to be Romeo and Juliet?"

Luhan grinned eagerly "Thank you for asking my lovely cousin"

Luhan held out his hand to Kris who handed him a piece of paper. Luhan looked over it and frowned

Kris raised his eyebrow "is there a problem?" 

Luhan glared "Alright I am going to announce roles so pay attention"

"Prince of Verona: Sehun

Paris: Suho

Montague: Chen

Lady Montague: Xiumin

Capulet: Kris

Lady Capulet: Tao"

Tao Jumped up "Oh Hell no I am not getting married to that creep even if it is just for a play"

Luhan glared "Any disagreements can be taken up with me AFTER"

Tao sat down and tried to ignored Kris's smirk

Mercutio: Kris

Benvolio: Chanyeol

Tybalt: Tao

Friar Lawrence: Lay

Friar: John: Chen

Apothecary: Chen

Nurse: Baekhyun

Rosoline: Sehun

Props/Scenery: Chen

Romeo: Kai

Kai raised his voice, "So Kyungsoo and I will be......kissing?" Kai smiled and Kyungsoo blushed

Luhan smiled "Yes, and I prefer method acting so you to will have to spend a lot of time together"

Luhan started handing out scripts "Read these and memorize the story, since the actual lines will be different"

Chen moved next to Xiumin "maybe we should study together since we will be married" Xiumin tried to ignore him and continued reading

Luhan moved back to the front of the room "Everyone playing a girl at some point in the play,  so Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao Xiumuin, and Sehun. We will be meeting on Saturday to buy dresses"

Sehun raised his hand "uh, Luhan Rosoline has no lines and I'm pretty sure you never meet her. Why do I need a dress?"

Luhan smiled "Luhan is in the background of the party where Romeo and Juliet meet, so you will need a dress for that"

Sehun nods "oh, okay"

Luhan set a time and date for Saturday before dismissing the group

Everyone stood to leave and Tao raced right up to Luhan "Luhan, What the hell are you trying to do you makes me Kris's wife and you give us the only to characters with a fight scene!"

"That is not true...... there are other fight scenes"

"Then why are we doing this one together!? What happened, first Kris hands you the roles paper and you look upset, and what was Sehun crying about before"

Luhan gasped "oh Sehun!" and ran off

Tao groaned frustrated "AHH Damit"

_______________________________________Cut to Kris and Chen Driving Home________________________________________

Chen smirked at Kris "I thought you said you had a date with Tao, but you don't he is going to be out shopping"

Kris smiled "Well Luhan knows how good I am at picking out clothes, so he in vited me to come"

Chen's mouth dropped open "But minnie is going to be there...Trying on dresses.... No way-I need to come Kris, bring me! "

"Calm down and keep your eyes on the rode, Your comming I need you to distract everyone while I woo Tao"

Chen smiled with tears in his eyes "Thank you Kris!"

 

 

 

Sorry it has been so long but i hope you guys like the chapter

Have fun and If you have time Upvote and comment I love hearing from you

And maybe check out my other storys

<3<3<3<3<3<3