Blushes and Butterflies

Romeo and D.O!?

 

"Chen, why the hell are you here" "Your y moved in this direction, and I was hypnotized into following it "

"My is not hypnotic"

"Well I could compliment your dic-"

"Ew ew ew ew, there is something wrong with you" 

"I'm a man in love, and love makes people do strange things" Chen stared up into the air with a stupid dreamy expression

"I'm in love with ice cream but I don't compliment it's "

"Ice cream doesn't have an , if it did i would compliment it, but do you want to know a good compromise?"

Xiumin sighed "What?" "Well i could rub ice cream all over you and then i could-"

"Aaaa, i did not need to hear that!"

They began to turn down a hallway

"You know they might be on their way back to the theater and we are just wasting time" 

Xiumin rolled his eyes "well maybe we will get lucky"

Chen smiled "I haven't been very lucky yet but the night is young"

Xiumin Turned to stare questioningly at Chen, Who continued to smile his stupid smile "Do the people you hit on actually fall for that? I mean all you have said today is that i have a nice -"

Chen interrupted "Not true I also felt your so I'm not just guessing here"

"My point is, how in the world do you con anyone into falling for you, with lines like that? What person, even a drunk stupid one, would find that flattering?"

Chen pondered while sliding his arm around Xiumin's waist

"Well most of the time if they are not responding to my attention, I leave them alone, if the potential one night stand is being difficult, why would I put that much effort into it?" He asked smiling

Xiumin removed Chen's hand from his waist

"Well your lines aren't working on me, so just give up and leave"

Chen grabbed Xiumin's hand "I don't want you for a one night stand"

Xiumin turned to brush him off, then realized Chen was not smiling, he looked completely serious "What do you mean you don't want a one night stand"

Chen's voice lowered, still not smiling, had he always been this y "I approached you, because i thought you were beautiful, that is true but after a while I feel for you"

Xiumin blushed "Wh- what?"

Chen leaned in closer "I'm not just teasing you, I really do like you"

"Since when?"

Chen was about to answer when the closet door in the hallway crashed open and Kris and Luhan walked out

Chen let go of Xiumin and walked over to Kris smiling, "Hey, where have you been?"

Kris smiled at an obviously uncomfortable Luhan "We have been having a very interesting conversation"

Luhan huffed and stormed off in the direction of the theater

Kris glanced behind Chen to find a blushing and surprised Xiumin "It looks like you have been having fun"

Xiumin blushed deeper, suddenly looking angry, and ran to follow Luhan

Chen watched him leave almost longingly "So uh, why were you in the closet with Luhan, What happened to your master plan with Tao"

Kris smirked "It's going well, I convinced Luahn to put You and I in the play"

Chen did a little dance "Yes more time to spend with my Xiu baby!"

"And Tao and I have a date on Saturday"

Chen stopped spinning  surprised "Really! How did you get him to agree to that?"

"He doesn't know about it yet"

 

Sorry I have been gone so long, but I am back, and feeling much better

I hope you liked this chapter I will probs have the next one up before the month is out

I love you all and thanks for your supportive comments, I know it's selfish to ask for more but.....

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

 and please upvote it is easy and I have a bet going with my sister

that I can get 5 upvote on one chapter, so please don't force me to do the dishes for a week!

Update 1/11: You all rule! No dishes for me I love you all!