Shopping! Pt 2.

Romeo and D.O!?

Pakistani-Boutique-in-Chicago.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chen held Xiumins arm as they wandered to different dress stores, while Kyungsoo slowly followed behind

"Minnie how about this red dress! it would look really nice on you!"

Xiumin rolled his eyes "I don't have the s to pull off that Jessica Rabbit dress!"

Chen smiled "Don't worry about that" Chen leaned in close and whispered "I can help you pull it off"

Xiumin pushed him away, and walked over to Kyungsoo who was looking through a rack of dresses

"Soo I am so glad your here, I don't know what he would do if I was alone with him"

Kyungsoo shrugged "Sure, just signal to me when you want to be alone"

"Never, I don't want to be alone with that creep at all!"

Kyungsoo sighed "Oh, please I think we all know this is going to end with you two making out in a changing room"

"What!? No way!"

Chen came over with another red dress "How about this one!"

"I'm supposed to be a proper rich lady! Not a lounge singer, sequins are not happening!"

Chen lowered the dress dejectedly, but brightened up when he saw another red dress across the room

Xiumin sighed, and Kyungsoo checked his watch "1 hour"

Xiumin turned around "What?"

"That's how long I think it will take you to start making out"

Before Xiumin could respond Chen came back with another outfit

"That's not even a dress! It's red lingerie!!"

Kyungsoo just sighed and continued searching in another rack far away from the soon to be couple

**********************************************

Baekhyun and Chanyeol wandered around the mall holding hands and making googoo eyes at each other

"So my beautiful princess, where do you want to start looking"

Baekhyun jokingly glared "Me? A princess? Sweetheart I'm a queen"

Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun on the nose "The fairest in the land"

Baekhyun blushed "Well, um My character is a servant to Juliet, so in modern day styling..... a maid outfit?"

Chanyeol chuckled "I like the sound of that but where are we gonna find one?"

"There is a cosplay shop in the mall I bet they have one"

"Alright, lets go"

Chanyeol and Beakhyun headed to the store and bumped into, Kai walking out

Baekhyun stopped "Kai what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just had to pick up a few things...."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows "What kind of stuff do you need at a cosplay shop?"

"Well, uh....um, it's kinda embarrassing i would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun glanced at each other and smiled "Spill"

Kai sighed and showed them the bag in his hand "I make lolita outfits and sell them online, its how I make money. People say I have a good eye for style, I just came hear to by cat ears to go with my latest design"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just stared at Kai

Baekhyun put his hands up, "Wait the second hottest and iest guy at our school, makes costumes, like dresses and stuff?"

Kai nodded Chanyeol pouted "Why is he second iest? Who is first?"

Baekhyun smiled "You are of course'

Kai rolled his eyes while Baekhyun and Chanyeol gazed lovingly at each other

Kai coughed to get their attention

Baekhyun blushed embarrassed "Why- why didn't Luhan just have you make the outfits then?"

"Because he doesn't Know, and I really don't want him to find out"

Chanyeol cut in "maybe you could help Kyungsoo! He doesn't have anyone to help him pick out a dress"

Kai suddenly became very interested in this conversation "Kyungsoo is here alone?"

"Well he is with Xiumin and Chen, but those two are so close to getting into each others pants I doubt their paying much attention to him"

Kai nodded "Well I should probably go keep him company then, I mean no one likes to be a third wheel"

**************************************************

Tao browsed through the dresses, quickly getting excited and completely forgetting about his tagalong "Oh, this is beautiful, wow, this would make my look awesome"

Tao held up a blue peacock looking shirt "Luhan buy this for-"

Tao turned to see Kris standing there and stopped, he went to hang the shirt back up

Kris grabbed it and held it up looking at it, Tao said noting watching him. Kris lowered it "Do you really like it?"

Tao turned away "So what if I like it"

Kris turned Tao around and held the shirt up to him "You need a different size"

He walked up to a sales clerk "I need this in a smaller size" the clerk continued tapping away at the computer "I'll be with you in a few minuets" Kris put his hand on the counter and leaned in, "I need it, now"

The clerk gulped and hurried away before quickly returned with the right size and handed it to Kris who hung it over his arm "Is there anything else you want?"

Tao stood their for a moment conflicted, he told himself he didn't want anything from that rotten bastard, but that shirt was really cute and free cloths are free cloths.

Tao looked around "Well these pants are really cute, and maybe this sweater, and these earrings an-and this scarf!"

Kris just smiled "alright"

**********************************

Xiumin angrily rejected another dress idea, "Chen why the hell have you only brought me red dresses their are other options!" 

Chen smiled "Well yeah but I think you look best in red" Xiumin froze Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and continued looking through the racks

"And why do you think I look the best in red?" Chen ruffled his hair "Because, because that's what you were wearing the first day I met you"

Xiumin slowly turned around "What" Xiumin smiled sheepishly you were walking onto the grounds, you were wearing a snap back and a black shirt, with a bright red letterman jacket, you were so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at you. I dumped the girl I was dating and i haven't looked at anyone else since. After you graduated I was terrified my chance was gone"

Xiumin blushed and turned to face Kyungsoo "Remember that thing you said earlier" Kyungsoo nodded "Is this the signal?"

Xiumin nodded "I think so" Kyungsoo checked his watch before walking out of the store "Called it, right on time"

Xiumin turned to Chen, he grabbed a random red dress off the rack "Could you help me change into this?"

Chen smiled "Nothing would make me happier"

Kyungsoo hurried as fast as he could out of the store. He just really hopped that they at lest waited until they were in a changing room. Hurring into the next store he ended up bumping into someone "Oh, sor- Kai?!"

Kai smilled "Oh Kyungsoo! Chanyeol and Baekhyun told me you were here! I was just about to come looking for you, I found a dress that I think would really suit you"

Kyungsoo smiled "I'm glad your here" Kai blushed "Y-yeah me too"

The walked side by side into the store

********************************************

Tao smiled as he walked with Kris "You know this wasn't completely terrible" Kris smile "But we still need to find you a dress"

Tao groaned "I don't have the figure for dresses"

Kris frowned looking Tao up and down, "You need to find the right dress" He pulled Tao into a store "You have long legs, that would look lovely in something long to accentuate them, or we could get something short to show them off but you would have to shave"

Tao shrugged looking through the racks "I shave any way, but I'm mainly talking about the fact that I have broad shoulders and no s"

Kris immediately replied "But you have lovely collarbones we could get something sleeveless to show them off, If we got some padding for the chest you would look really good. In fact we should get you some Jewelry. You are a rich elegant woman after all and a necklace would make your neck look even ier"

Kris turned to see Tao staring at him. He quickly set the dress he was holding down "I'll look over there" 

Kris left while Tao thought about everything Kris had just said. Why would he notice all those things about someone he hates, why would he be so, so... sweet. He even bought Tao all those cloths. No one ever buys him cloths! 

Kris quickly returned with a dress "How do you like this? The black will make your skin look even more.... flawless"

e769851ae509d8a7caa2c275b16fdb89.jpg

Tao smiled "I really like it" Kris looked away he almost seemed like he was embarrassed "Well we should buy it then?"

Tao smiled he felt like teasing Kris "What about a necklace you said it would make me even ier?"

Kris blushed pink "I saw one by the entrance It would match the dress well" he pulled out a necklace

necklace0006.jpg

Now it was Tao's turn to blush he really liked it, and was honored that Kris had picked it out for him. Kris shuffled his feet "I uh I also found this bracelet thing"He handed it to Tao "I thought you would like it"

bracelets0008.jpg

Tao couldn't stop smiling he pulled Kris's face closer to his own "Thank you" He gently kissed Kris on the cheek before letting him go. Kris turned bright red "I'll- I'll go pay for all this" Tao turned tried to cool his own cheeks. It had been so long since he had this much fun.


********************************************

Sehun pulled Luhan to a gray dress in the corner, "What about this one?"

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=96501739


Luhan smiled "I think it's perfect, do you want me to help you try it on?"

Sehun blushed "N-no!" Before quickly running into the dressing room. He pulled off his clothes quickly sliding the dress on. 

He felt hands on his "Ah! Luhan!"

Luhan pulled Sehun close to him his rubbing against Luhans shirt 

"I-If your in hear help me zip the dress up" Luhan pulled on the zipper

"Luhan! That's the wrong way! Luhan! No don't do that here!"

************************************

Xiumin and Chen sat in akward silence in the food court with a bag siting on the table between them. Chen was the first to break the silence "Well it's a dress store so it doesn't really matter if they ban us"

Xiumin glared "This is your fault!"

"My fault? You were the one who couldn't keep his moans quite" Chen smirked

"That's why its your fault you shouldn't have made it feel so good" Xiumin blushed realizing what he just said. 

Chen smiled deciding to be merciful and let it go they had plenty of time for  that later "I'm just glad the dress they made us buy was cute"

Xiumin pushed the bag away "There is no way I can wear this now!" "Why not?" Because we were this close to having on top of it! We would have if that clerk hadn't caught us!" Chen raised his eyebrow "So?"

Xiumin blushed "If I wear the dress I won't be able to stop thinking about it"

Chen smiled evily "Oh, you are so wearing that dress" Before Xiumin could protest Chen said "If you don't I'll tell everyone why you don't want to wear it"

Xiumin blushed snatching the bag off the table "I hate you" "I love you too" Chen took Xiumin's hand in his own as they walked to meet with the rest of the group. Xiumin blushed to think wearing the dress wouldn't be so bad.

 

Everyone gets a little something <3

I actually wrote the changing room scene for Xiuchen but then I remembered this wasn't mature 

but I thought it was funny so I added that bit at the end.

Also this is Xiumin the day Chen first saw him

large.png 

                                        And this is the Jessica Rabbit dress he wanted Xiumin to wear                                                       

                                               6ace3ba9b5b0681e935168580de8f69e.jpg                                                      

And this is the sequin dress

How-to-accessorize-a-red-sequin-dress.jp

And this is the red lingerie

censor1-600x400.jpg

I'm not sure how Chen found that in a dress shop but he is the king of s

Any way I hope you liked it Please subscribe upvote and Comment 

I would love to hear what you think <3