That Summer

Romeo and D.O!?

oFyDjyO2mFM69Kf9Oc5ePH94AsZ78qZjzWXWEEwy

Kai continued down the hall and around the corner holding D.O’s hand until they came to a stop breathing hard, Kai looked at there hands and smiled as he meet D.O’s eye’s he quickly let their hands drop.

“Sorry for dragging you down the hall I just didn’t want to give Tao the chance to kill me” 

D.O awkwardly rubbed his arm “It‘s okay you were very considerate of Tao out there, he and Kris need to talk”

Kai look away “Riiight, that’s why I did it”

“So…… my classroom is this way if you still want to come?” D.O asked hopefully

“Yeah…….. Sure”

They walked in awkward silence to the classroom found D.O’s backpack and where beginning the long walk back when Kai broke the silence

“So …. This is ……nice especially since we haven’t………. talked in a while”

D.O abruptly stopped, “….is that what you want to call it, “haven‘t talked” ”

 He kept his head down trying to hide the tears

"w-well" Kai mumbled

 “From what I remember after we started school you …….ignored me, you wouldn't even look at me, then after a month you said you couldn't be my friend.” D.O sniffed “Why? ….Why did you do that especially after, that summer”

Tears ran down D.O’s face, Kai was at a loss “I….I, You, We”

 Kai took a deep breath, gently talking D.O’s hand “I‘m sorry” he whispered “I was an , I regretted that decision every day after I made it, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?”

D.O sniffled again “………maybe”

Kai was relived “thank you, I will spend the rest of my life making this up to you”

D.O smiled "I'm glad we can be ...friends"

Kai's smile disappeared "Yeah...friends"

***************************************

They continued walking towards the theater, still holding hands

When they arrived Kai moved to open the door just as Xiumin burst out of the room

“Chen! You are the biggest ert that I have ever met! No! You are the biggest ert in the whole world!”

D.O dropped Kai’s hand the second Xiumin appeared

Chen followed Xiumin out “You really think I‘m the biggest!? Xiumin you haven‘t even seen me yet, what have you been imagining?”

Xiumin groaned out loud before spotting Kai and D.O

“D.O there you are! Where have you been?”

D.O blushed remembering a monument ago “I went to get my bag”

Xiumin nodded while removing Chen’s hand from his back

“Oh yeah, well do you know where every one else is, this guy” he motioned to Chen, who was currently making kissy faces at Xiumin “is less clingy when Luhan is around” 

“He isn’t back yet?” Kai asked “We left him and Sehun a while ago”

Chen who was paying more attention to Xiumin’s then this conversation pointed out “Kris isn't back either, Tao is here though he‘s glaring at the wall in there, While Suho and Lay make out”

Xiumin was exasperated “Chen one request”

Chen looked excited “yes princess”

Xiumin smiled sweetly “Would you please get, your hands OFF MY ”

Chen dropped his precious cargo for fear of having his manhood ripped off and handed to him

Xiumin turned back to D.O “I‘m going to find everyone” then stomped off

Kai looked at Xiumin “You better clear out from what I've heard about Luhan from Tao, he will kill anyone who messes with Xiumin, besides your not even in the play”

Xiumin nodded "I should leave now and save myself bodily harm" he turned to leave "OR" he turned back "I could follow that cutie and spend a little or time with him before Luhan kills me"

Chen ran after Xiumin while Kai rolled his eye's "that guy is head over heels"

Tao ran out the door "is that a TRAITORS voice I hear!"

Kai was terrified hiding behind D.O "Tao! Tao calm down!"

"You left me with the man I hate most! So you could talk to a boy!"

"It wasn't like that!" the continued to run around D.O

"You are the biggest traitor of all time, Judas should take lessons from you"

"How was this as bad as betraying Christ!?"

"Your right, Judas had the decency to hang himself for what he did!!"

Tao was ready to wushu Kai's into next week, when Sehun ran around the corner, looking ready to cry.

Tao instantly calmed down, his friends tears always did that to him

"Sehun what's wrong" Sehun held Tao him tight "I messed it all up he'll hate me now"

 

 

 

Well that was short, sorry

Also i feel like i said a lot in that chapter,

but be excited things are finally gonna start happening!

I also feel like the Kaisoo up there was a little disappointing. Try not to be to sad There will be more moments!

Please comment and subscribe if you liked it 

*Wink ;)* love you all!