Meet the boys!

Romeo and D.O!?

HS%20Courtyard.JPG

 

 Xiumin ran bursting into Luhan's apartment in tears, "Luuuuhan, I need your Heeelp!"

Luhan jumped up from his laptop at the table grabbing Xiumin by the shoulders "Who did it! Who molested you, what is his name I'll kill him, I always worried this would happen to you, you’re to cute! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you!"

Xiumin paused pushing Luhan slightly back "No boy Molested Me!'

"It was a girl?!" Luhan shrieked

Xiumin shoved Luhan off and smacked his arm "No one molested me, at all!"

Luhan sat back down to continue his homework "Oh then what's wrong?”

"I have to be in some kind of play before the end of the semester or I'll fail my Performing Arts class" Xiumin whined sitting down at the table dropping his head 

Luhan didn't even glance up "so?"

"I can't fail a class my first semester at collage, you insensitive jerk"

"I don't see what the problem is, aren't you going to be in the play I'm directing for our old high school?"

Xiumin lifted his head off the table "When did you do that"

"The school called me and asked me to direct since I'm majoring in Performing Arts"

"Your a grade saver Luhan" Xiumin went to hug him, then leaned back his gaze suspicious "Wait you hate work, why would you say yes"

Luhan smirked "I asked Baek, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai, and......Sehun if they want to be in it"

Xiumin sighed "You to much, he's only 16 Luhan, your 19, that would make Sehun, ILLEGAL!"

Luhan pouted "but I like him, and he likes me too, he blushes whenever i come near him"

"You told me when he first met you he thought you were a year younger"

"Tao didn't tell Sehun how old I was, besides I have an ageless beauty" Luhan examined his face in his phone reflection

Xiumin mumbled "look like a girl"

"Hey, so do you!"

"Whatever, have they said yes yet"

"Sure I asked them a week ago"

"And i find out now!"

************************************

 

D.O. and Baekhyun are walking to school 

Baekhyun pats D.O on the back "You know, you should get a boyfriend, it's awesome"

D.O scoffs "Please, you only started dating Chaneyol this summer"

"Yes but I have never been happier, besides after Luhan and Xiumin graduated last year it was just us, but now we can be friends with all of Chanyeol's friends"

"You make it sound like we replaced them. I'm just glad we get to see them for the play"

Baekhyun smirked mischievously "Yea, it will be fun to hang out with Tao and Sehun..........and Kai"

D.O blushes and avoids looking Baekhyun in the eye "Yea......he is..... nice, I guess"

Baekhyun smirk widens, and continues to tease D.O.

As they enter the school grounds Chanyeol runs over to Baekhyun looking like a giant puppy, kissing him on the cheek.

"Baek" Chanyeol whispers in his ear "I missed you"

Baekhyun smiles cutely "i missed you too"

D.O gages "you guys are turning into Suho and Lay"

They separated a little, blushing, but Chanyeol kept his hands on Baekhyun's waist

"Come on" Chanyeol pulls them towards the rest of the group

Chen and Kris sit next to each other on benches in the courtyard, Suho and Lay deep in conversation leaning quite close.

Kris glares towards the gate, and D.O nervously played with his hands upon seeing, Tao, Sehun, and Kai walk in.

Tao glares back at Kris, walking towards the group "Kyungsoo?" Tao asked turning away from Kris to give D.O an angelic smile "are you guys coming to the club meeting today after school? Luhan is going to assign parts"

"Sure" D.O says smiling "We will be there"

Tao turns away, pausing only to glare at Kris

Chen leans over to Kris "Are you to still, wow i feel stupid saying this outloud....archenemies?"

Kris continued to smirk at Tao's retreating figure "Yes........Wait, what club meeting"

Suho looks up excitedly "We are going to be in a play" Lay nods happily

"Who all is going?" Kris asked looking around

Baekhyun raised his hand " Luhan is directing, Xiumin is helping out, Tao is Luhan's cousin so he has to go, Tao is bringing Kai, and Sehun, Luhan asked me and Kyungsoo and I asked Suho lay and Chanyeol if they wanted to go"

Chen spoke up "Why didn't you ask me?"

D.O chimed in "Luhan thinks your a ert and he doesn't want you around Xiumin in a dress"

"Xiumin is going to wear a dress!? oh I am so there" Chen leaned back looking pleased with himself

Kris looked up "is Tao going to wear a dress?"

D.O. shrugged "Maybe, he has one of those faces"

Kris grinned "That sounds humiliating,....... I think I should go to support you guys"

 

*******************************

 

Tao kicked a trash can around the corner seething "he. makes. me. so. MAD!"

Kai sighed dreamily "D.O looked good today, was he looking at me? I think he was looking at me"

"he thinks he's so cool just cus he has a manly face, well i could kick his anytime i wanted"

"no he couldn't have been looking at me, he was probably just staring off into space"

"the last time i talked to him he called me a wuss, A WUSS, ME!"

Sehun, let them talk over each other for awhile till they got it all out "well why don't we go to class"

Kai looked over "yeah why not"

Tao growled out a fine and they headed off, Sehun exited for the end of the day so he could see Luhan, Kai worried about having to spend time with Kyungsoo, and Tao thinking about all the Gucci he would have to by later to make himself feel better.

 

Well I hope you all liked the first chapter

ask any questions for any confusion

sorry if the ages between members aren't exactly right 

and a big thank you to my girlfriend Twin_kles for making me do this it is a lot of fun

as well as your EXOticELF for her supportive comments they help me go on so please

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

 

As a Thank You have some Baekyeol <3

                                                                                     tumblr_n0bvubVJfP1r7ri0yo1_r2_250.gif