Kris is a Closet Peeper

Romeo and D.O!?

REXZbMXudZmeXqjq4yzx5flx1q8xQHr0QXWbTBpa

 

It was hard to tell who was more nervous for the club meeting Sehun or Kai.

Sehun was constantly fixing his hair clothes and re-fixing them, every time Kai moved he asked Tao if he could borrow his mirror to make sure he still looked perfect.

It was at the end of their last class when Sehun changed his hair AGAIN and Kai asked to borrow Tao's mirror for the 73 time (Tao counted) that Tao finally snapped.

"Will.....you.....both.....just.... SHUT UP!!!" Tao screamed and stood up to point his finger in Kai's face

"You look great you always do, so stop acting like a love struck little girl!"

"AND YOU!" he continued spinning to face Sehun "So you like him GET OVER the age difference and just tell him you love him!"

Tao stood there a moment breathing hard, Sehun and Kai stared surprised up at him, their teacher Mr.Siwon cleared his throat.

"Zitao, i'm sure that was a very important conversation but could you have waited until after class to scream at them and not, in the MIDDLE OF MY LECTURE" Tao blushed "3 of you principle, NOW"

**********************************

They sat in the principal's office with guilty looks on their faces "Zitao that was quite an outburst"

Tao squirmed in his seat "but you're all first time offenders, so I was going to let you off but your cousin was on his way here anyway so I called him in to come get you" Sehun looked up "Luhan?"

Luhan flamboyantly walked in and sat on Sehun's armrest, throwing his arm around Sehun's shoulders, who slightly stiffened "Hey, Donghae, What's up? I saw Eunhyuk yesterday how are you two doing?"

Principal Lee blushed slightly "Luhan don't speak so informally with me, you may be good friends with Eunhyuk but you were my student just last year"

Luhan smirked lightly playing with Sehun’s hair "I apologies Mr. Lee What do you need from me today"

Donghae just sighed "just get them out of here, and tell them to keep their angsty love lives to themselves" Kai and Tao jumped up ready to be gone while Luhan dragged Sehun out the door.

Mr Lee sighed and relaxed in his seat when Luhan poked his head back through the door "you really should spend more time with Eunhyuk he misses you, call him sometime or get him a job here so the two of you can have all kinds of fun in your office"

Mr Lee had stood up with his desk nameplate ready to throw just as Luhan closed the door he slouched back into his chair. Dealing with luhan always exhausted him.

Slowly he reached for his cell phone dialed a number bringing the phone to his ear

"Eunhyuk, Hi.... I just wanted to hear your voice"

****************************************

Tao and Kai walked ahead while Luhan kept his arm around Sehun's shoulders, Sehun saw a lone  teacher raise her eyebrow at them and Sehun shrugged out of Luhan's grip.

Luhan looked slightly hurt but suddenly brightened "hey Tao go on ahead with Kai. Sehun can help me get the scripts from the car" Tao waved as Sehun tried to stutter out a protest

Luhan held Sehuns hand, turning on the puppy eyes and gazed up at Sehun making sure to put a whimper in his voice "you don't want to help me"

Sehun stopped "no ..no i can help"

Sehun blushed and gently pulled his hand out of Luhans grip turning towards the parking lot. Luhan scowled suddenly grabbed Sehuns hand pulling him into a storage closet with surprising strength "L-luhan!?"

Luhan tackled Sehun to the floor hugging Sehun with his face in Sehuns neck "Luhan what's wrong" Sehun was a little scared of his Hyungs behaviour

"Sehun?" Luhan's voice was muffled by Sehun's neck "Why do you hate me"

Sehun was surprised by the vulnerability in Luhan's voice "I could never hate you Hyung"

"Then why don't you like it when I touch you" Luhan breathed into Sehun's neck and running his fingers up and down Sehun's back

"I-I don't hate ..it"

"Why do you pull away"

".............Because I like it too much, your a lot older than me, you could get in trouble and i'm just a kid"

Luhan lifted Sehun's face so they were looking each other in the eye's "Do I look old to you?"

Luhan pulled their faces closer"N-no"

"What do I look like then" Luhan whispered seductively"

".......your skin is soft.....and white" Sehun luhan's cheek with his thumb

"your eyes are big and brown" his heart speed up and his eyes moved to Luhans mouth "your lips...." Sehun swallowed "are..are"

"are what?" Luhan asked

"Beautiful" Sehun mumbled

Luhan leaned in softly to kiss Sehun who hesitantly returned it when a sudden camera flash went off that made Sehun jump up pulling himself away

Kris stood in the doorway with his phone out and a smirk on his face "Well isn't this a pretty picture"

Luhan got up off the floor to stand in front of Sehun

"Wow Kris" Luhan gasped in fake surprise "you get your kicks filming people make out in closets.......what a ert"

Kris frowned "no I was filming a crime in action, criminals should be behind bars don't you think"

Sehun jumped in "Luhan didn't do anything, I....I kissed him!"

"Sorry Sehun but no one will believe that, he was on top of you" Kris paused looking pensive "maybe they will let Luhan finish his degree in prison"

"Why are you here Kris" Luhan snapped

Kris smirked "blackmail"

Sehun spoke up "how did you even know we were in here?"

"Whenever I pass this closet I listen at the door, teachers come here to make out a lot, some of the information i get can help me out of a tight spot later"

Luhan rolled his eyes "wow, you really have no life"

it was kris's turn to glare."Sehun why don't you leave luhan and I need to talk, don't say a word to any one or Luhan will be in a lot of trouble"

Sehun slowly walked out giving Luhan a tearful guilty look.

"So, what exactly do you want Kris"

"I want to be in the play"

Luhan opened and closed his mouth "thats it!? Wow I was expecting much worse like, killing someone for you, or you selling me into the slave trade, something with more pizzazz"

"Your opinion of me is that low, I just blackmail teachers to get out of things like homework and detention"

"Well your an idiot because I would have let you in the play if you just asked"

Kris took a intimidating step forward "that's not all i want, I want Tao"

 

DUN DUN DUN

 

Well what does Kris want with Tao, can any of you guess?

and that closet seen! were some of you expecting more

Oh and there was a little Eunhae up there

tumblr_n67v6aLF2X1s8eycio1_500.gif

AWW so cute i just love them
 
so please upvote the story subscribe comment
More Taoris and Kaisoo next time
image     tumblr_n68lqr1oU01sv2eowo1_250.gif
 image
(Had to include this pic because my girlfriend hold my arm the same way <3)
 
 
On a serious note don't give up on EXO even if Kris does leave and please continue to support Kris
WE ARE ONE