The Shattered Heart

Whispering My Love For You

Hyuk blushed as he saw Donghae. He felt something strange, even himself can't explain. Its the same feeling when he first saw Donghae.

"So you know my name?". Donghae ask.

"Ye...yeah, you are very popular in this school." Hyuk answered anxiously.

"You.. you're......." Donghae was interrupted as the bell rang.

Hyuk started to go out the restroom and said."Thank you again for the handkerchief. I will return it to you."

 

 

----------------lunch break-----------------

 

"Sungmin, do you want to eat with me?" Kyu ask.

"No, thanks. I'll go with my friends." Sung answered.

"Is that so.. If you ever changed your mind just say it to me.." Kyu said it with a winked.

Sungmin go out the room with his friends.

 

Kyu noticed that Hyuk is not wearing his ring.

"Hyuk were is your ring?" Kyu ask. "Did something happened?"

"Yeah. I forgot my ring ealier in the restroom but when I return it was gone." Hyuk answered sadly

"Thats alright, lets just eat for now. Eating is the best way to relaxed, you know!" Kyu said to cheer up Hyuk.

 

........ in the cafetiria...........

 

Sung and his friends are searching for a sit till Sung saw Donghae eating.

"Its Donghae..." Sung said in his mind. He wanted to sit near Donghae "Ya.. Let's just sit there. " He said to his freinds.

Kyu saw Sung going near to Donghae. Kyu got jealous, he wants to stop Sung going near him but he can't.

 

Oh! Sungmin accidentally fell near in donghae's sit Donghae. Donghae helps Sung to stand up.

"Are you alright?" Donghae ask. "Can you stand up?"

"Thank you for helping me and sorry for the trouble." Sung replied. Sung stands up but unfortunately he can't stand up properly. Donghae noticed that he can't stand up properly.

"You need to go to the infirmary." Donghae said. Then he told to his friends, "Heechul. Yesung. Just go without me."

 

Kim Heechul and Yesung are friends of Donghae and also in the same class as him. Heechul is a serious student secretly in love with Hyuk. And Yesung has a careless and reckless bhavior.

 

"Why is Donghae so helpful to everyone." Heechul said to Yesung annoyingly.

Yesung already finished his food but he is not yet full so he wanted to eat Heechul's food that's almost not even touch.

"Just let him do whatever he wants."Yesung said while stealing Heechul's foods.

"Hey! give it back, that's mine!" Heechul shouted. " Aren't you full enough you already eaten yours!"

 

At the same time....Kyu and Hyuk are just watching what's happeing. While Donghae is helping Sung going to infirmary....

*Kyu saw Sung smirk at him... "Why are you doing this to me? You know how much I love you.." Kyu said in his mind while looking at Sung.

*Hyuk felt something he can't explain, like its his heart gonna explode anytime.

 

Kyu decided to follow Sung and Donghae to the infirmary.

"Hyuk, I think you're gonna eat without me today." Kyu said seriously.

Hyuk was shocked and ask "Why!? where are you going?"

"Just eat without me, ok. There's something I need to do." Kyu answered rushly to following the two.

"Oh men.. I think I'm going to eat alone today.." Hyuk said sadly.

 

After Hyuk bought his food someone called him..

"Ya! The one roaming around!" Heechul said.

"Are you talking to me?" Hyuk ask unassured.

Yeah.. you. You can eat with us. We saw your friend left you." Yesung answered.

"Thank you very much!" Hyuk said gracefully. He sit in front of Heechul.(Heechul and Yesung are sitting beside each other.)

"I'm He.." Heechul was about to say but it was interrupted by Hyuk.

"Kim Heechul and you're Yesung, right!" Hyuk said.

Heechul blushed from what he heard and said in his mind"Oh.. he knows my name, I didn't expect this."

"How did you know our names!? but it's alright at least we didn't need to introduce ourselves." Yesung said while carefully slipping again his hands through Heechul's food. " By the way, can we know your name?"

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, just call me Hyuk."Hyuk anwered.

"Urg.... Yesung stop that. That's my food!" Heechul shouted. "Oh, don't mind him." Heechul said proudly and smiled at Hyuk.

Hyuk replied with a smile. He saw the both of them are wearing a ring on their right ring finger. "So, the both of you don't have any girlfriends?" Hyuk ask curiously.

"Yeah girlfriends are just head aches!" Yesung answered.

"But you, why are not wearing a ring?" Heechul ask.

"Oh.. I lost my ring again this morning" Hyuk said with a sad expression.

"Oh... how sad..." Yesung said ."Hey why don't we buy a new ring for you after class!" he said cheerfully.

"That's a good idea but for now I will try to find it till the class end." Hyuk answered.

"Ok! Lets meet at the main gate after class." Heechul said.

 

....................In the Infirmary.....................

 

Kyu following those two secretly....

 

"Seems like the physician's not here." Donghae said to Sung. "Just rest here for a while, lets wait for the physician."

Sungmin start caressing Donghae. "Now that we're alone.. why don't we learn to know each other more?" Then Sung agressively pull Donghae to the bed.

"Ya! What are you doing!?" Donghae shouted.

"Sshhh... Don't shout.." Sung said. "The fun is just going to start."

"You just pretend that your sprained!? I can't belive you!"

 

Kyu carefully take a look in, he saw Donghae at the top of Sung.

"You !, Your just acting like an angel but the truth is your !" Kyu said in his mind.

Kyu rushly run to them and hit Donghae with a punch..

"Stop it" Sung shouted but the two ignore him.

"Your hitting a person without a reason! Donghae said and punched Kyu for his revenge.

Oh.. my there's a blood in Kyu's mouth!

"I said stop it!" Sung shouted again.

Donghae smirk and said "Serves you right." then he leaves the room.

 

"What are you doing here!?" Sung ask angrily to Kyu.

" Why are you like that to me!?" Kyu repied.

"It's none of your business!" Sung answered and also leaves the room.

Kyu's tears stared to drop like a falling crystal. And he said in his mind. "It hurts so much.. Lee Sung, your always like that to me."

 

* To be continued....

 

what will happen to our poor kyu..  

where is hyuk's missing ring, will he find it or will he buy a new one and who's the one who found it..

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE