Truth Hurts

Whispering My Love For You

------------- Class 3-c -------------

 

Hyuk is sitting then he saw Kyu enters the room. Kyu puts his bag on his desk and went straight to Hyuk. 

"Oh. Kyu, I'm glad you're fine now." Hyuk said.

" Let's talk for a while, I have something to ask you." Kyu said.

"About what?" Hyuk said

"Follow me." Kyu said.

Hyuk stands up and followed Kyu outside.

After they go out, you can heae gossips inside the room. They're curious of what heppened to Kyu.

 

.............. Outside ...............

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Hyuk ask.

"Do you like Donghae?" Kyu ask.

Hyuk's face turned red and said " Wh... wha........ what's... that     kind      of qu.estion all of a sudden..? You're mad at him right but he's a good person. He wo...."

Kyu interrupt and said"I'm not mad at him anymore...I tried to sort out many things last night and I think that Donghae is not that bad. But I still don't like him!"

Hyuk ia really happy to hear that and said "It's enough to hear that you're not mad at him anymore" and smiled.

 

Kyu realized something and said "Hey! Don't change the topic! Do you like him or not?"

Hyuk's face turned red agian and said irritatedly "I don't like him!!!"

Kyu laugh... and said "Don't deny it! It's written all over your face that you really like him."

"Whatever!!" Hyuk said and go inside the room. In his mind "That idiot only knows how to tease other people!"

"I hope you wont end up like me." Kyu said in his mind.

 

Kyu is going inside but when he turned he saw Sungmin coming. Kyu don't know what to do while Sungmin just continue to walk and passed Kyu.

"Goodmorning" Sungmin said in low and cold voice.

Kyu was shocked and said "......Go..... Goodmorning!"

Sungmin smiled a little as he heard Kyu greets him.

 

 

.----------- After Class ----------

 

 "Wanna hangout today, my treat!" Yesung said.

"You two go.. I can't go... I have something to do." Hae said then he walk away.

"You can go by your self, Im not in the mood today" Heechul said a also walk away.

"What wrong with them... I thought they're my friends... If you don't want to hangout with me just say it straight out!!!" Yesung said very angry " Fine I'll go by my self!"

 

Aica heard it and said"I can go with you. I don't have anything to do anyway."

"No, thanks. I don't feel like it anymore." Yesung said.

"Hey! after I volunteer to go with you, that's what you'll answer to me!" Aica.

"You go by yourself! Why bother other people!" Yesung said.

Aica hit Yesung's head and said "Stupid!" and then walks away.

 

Yesung touch the part where he was hit and iitss....."Ooo....uuch... It hurtstoo much. That why somethime I think he not a girl. Her punches really are strong."

 

 

--------------- Library ---------------

 

"..hhhmmm..how to slove this one, its quite difficult" Hyuk ask to Donghae.

"Let me see... You just need to substitute this to x and......." Hae explained it detailed to Hyuk.

Hyuk was amazed and said "Wow... Can't believe it's just that easy."

"Don't judge the problem by how long it is. You just follow the steps." Hae said.

"hmm.... you just know how to make complicated things simple." Hyuk said.

 

Donghae puts his hand slowly on Hyuk's shoulder..  Hyuk was shocked but acts as if he didn't notice. If you look them at  a glance it's just a simple conversation but if you look it carefully it's not a normal conversation beacause their distance between each other is not normal like friends but more than friends.

 

Hyuk notice that Hae is not wearing a ring, in Hyuk's mind "I thought Hae has a ring but why doesn't he not wearing it?"

"Hyku... Hyuk.. Are you listeing?" Hae said but Hyuk didn't hear it. so he pinched him..

"Ouch. Why did you do that!?" Hyuk said.

"I'm discussing here but your not listening then you ask why I did that" Hae said, "And why are you staring my hand?"

"I'm just curious... why your not wearing your ring" Hyuk said.

Haes' presence suddenly change... It's like he doesn't want to talk about it...

In Hyuk's mind "I think  I said something bad" and said "Oh.. I'm sorry.It's alright if you don't want to talk about it." He grabs Hae's hand and said "how sad, your hand is really beautiful and it's a big loss if you won't wear your ring. Any ring would suit you though."

 

Heechul borrowed books from the library and by chance saw the two that they are very close with each other. He glared at them really bad and gripped the books on his hand really tight.

 

 

------------ On the way Home -------------

 

Hyuk took something out on his pocket and said "Thank you for lending me this. Don't worry I washed and ironed it well."

Hae holds Hyuk's hand with the handkerchief and said "You can have it"

"Are you sure?" Hyuk ask.

"Yaeh.. It's a remembrance of our first meeting" Hae answered.

"I won't hold back then." Hyuk said and shouted "Yehey!! Thank you very much!........ you can't take it back alright!"

Donghae replied with a smile and Hyuk smiled too..

 

In Hae's mind " You are really the same as him. You made me remind him everytime. Should I ask you.. I think there's nothing to lose if I ask. But what if you're him.. what will I do then.. But what if you're not him..... Ohh!!!! my whole mind is a total mess, I can't think properly. Just ask anyway."

"UUmmmnnn... Hyuk,can I ask you something?" Hae said.

"Why suddenly being formal. And you're already asking ya know."Hyuk said

"Did you maybe live in Gyeonggi before?" Donghae said seriously.

"Nope. I've never been there and since I was a kid I only live in soul. Why did you ask?" Hyuk said.

"Oh... Nothing nothing.. I'm just guessing" Hae said but in his mind, he is really disappointed.

 

 

*To be continued....

 

What happened to Sungmin to be like that.. but it's sweet!!!

Oh.. come on Hyuk, you're dead if you're lying...

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE