The Irreplaceable Ring

Whispering My Love For You

 

----------Jewelry Shop---------

 

There are so many kinds of ring.. it's hard to choose one. Donghae watching Hyuk in a corner... enjoying Heechul's company. Donghae feels "This feeling is hard to describe.... I feel that I can't breathe and my heart feels a little sore.. It hurt here."

 

"Let's buy the same design of ring. Is that alright? I know that it's odd so just tell me if you don't like it..." Heechul is very shy saying it.

Donghae was shocked when he heard what Heechul said. "He is not like that, he don't want having the same ring as his with other people." It made him assured that Heechul has a hidden feelings for Hyuk. Donghae can't stand it anymore so he waited outside. "I'll just wait outside."

Heechul replied,"Okay, this will just take a minute.

Hyuk is a little disappointed because Donghae goes outside. "I wonder why did he go outside..." he said in his mind.

"Heechul ask Hyuk. "Is it alright if we buy the same ring?"

It's alright don't mind having the same ring with you. " Hyuk said but having second thoughts if he will still buy or not.
 Minutes passes... he haven't chosen any ring yet.

Heechul felt that Hyuk don't want to replace his old ring and said "It's alright if there's nothing you want here.... We can buy some other time."

"I'm really sorry, I still can't replace my old ring, it has a sentimental value to me, Hyuk said, "I'm really sorry, I just waste your time."

"I don't Know how important that ring to you but I understand why you can't replace that ring." Heechul said "It's really hard to replace something that's very important but time will make it tarnish."

Hyuk was amazed, he said "You're just bluffing around. Thank you again for helping me today."

"You're welcome. Heechul replied. "Let's go, Donghae is waiting."

 

 

---------- Going home ------------

 

Hyuk is really nervous now that they are going out. "Sorry, we took long." he said to Donghae.

"Don't mind it, how's your new ring?" Donghae ask. Hyuk keeps silent.

"He didn't buy a ring. He can't choose among those beautiful rings." Heechul said.

"I'm really sorry, you waited for nothing." Hyuk said "I only cause troubles to you, don't worry, I would never disturb you ever again.

"Hey... you don't need to say that. I'm happy to help you." Donghae answered..

 

They walk on their way home... Heechul will go separate way from them..In his thoughts "I'm very very very lucky today. I have the chance to be with Hyuk today. I also got his phone number.. but I wonder why that ring is very important to him?"

"We need to separate our directions from here. I'll go this way." Hyuk said, "Bye - bye. See ya tomorrow."

Hyuk thinks when he heard that Heechul says goodbye "Oh... Heechul will go to another direction. It means that only Donghae and I will be left. What should I do? I'm getting nervous now"

While Donghae think "Oh yeah.. Hechul goes that way. This means that Hyuk and I will left. I'm feeling uncomfortable, I'm starting to sweat.

"Bye - bye! Be careful!" Hyuk said.

"See ya...." Donghae said.

 

The two are really ackward to each other. They don't talk to each other. It's really silent that will make you deaf. Donghae walks while his hands are in his pockets. And Hyuk walks holding the sraps of his bag. Until they need to separate...

"I'll go this way." Donghae said and raise his hand to say goodbye but there was a ring came off from his pocket! It rolled through Hyuks. It's exactly the same as his lost ring.

Hyuk noticed the ring and pick it up, he thinks that "It's exactly the same ring as mine. Did Donghae found it when I left him in the rest room, also I didn't ask him yet if he found a ring." He tried to put it on but it didn't fit his right middle finger instead it fits on his right ring finger. He said to Donghae " Is this yours? It's exactly the same as my lost ring." Then he give it back to him.

Donghae checked if it is his ring and said "yeah this is mine. I also found a ring that looks like this, maybe it's yours." He took the other ring to show it to Hyuk. "Is this ring yours, I found it in the rest room this morning."

Hyuk was shocked when he knew that they have the same ring and in his mind " Is this true? Is this real? Am I dreaming? If this is a dream, I don't want to woke up anymore." He pinched himself. " It's true! I'm not dreaming... we have the same ring, this is destiny." Hyuk tried to put it on and it fits, he answered Donghae "Yes! This is mine, I thought I would never found it again. Thank you very much" Hyuk said. "This ring is really important for me."

 Donghae was also shocked, he thinks that Hyuks reactions are cute it reminds him of his childhood friend and he ask "Is that why you're about to buy a new ring, because you lost your ring?"

"Yeah, but thanks to you I found my ring." Hyuk said "I'm sure that Heechul will be shocked tomorrow when he saw my ring."

"You're welcome, I'm glad that you already fournd your ring, take care of it very well and don't lose it again." Donghae said "See ya tomorrow. Take care!"

"Bye-bye, se ya tomorrow!" Hyuk replied.

 

 

------- Donghae's room ---------

 

Staring at his ring, he said"He really resembles my childhood. Their smile, their laugh and their attitude really resembles my friend. I wonder where that friend of mine right now, I really missed you.

"Maybe Hyuk is my childhood friend but why he didn't approach me when we met? And I think his not him because there is something different from him. I can't tell but I'm sure that there is something strange."

"I'll just ask him tomorrow if he is my childhood friend or not..But what if he is my friend what will I do.. I'm getting nerous again. "

 

 

------- Hyuk's room ---------

 

Staring at his ring... Imagining that donghae is wearing the ring same with his."I wish it's already tomorrow, I want to see him again" Hyuk said "Wahhh..... I can't concentrate, we have an exam tomorrow. I need to review. ."

 

He remembered Kyu.. who didn't showed up even a shadow this afternoon. He tried to call him..... (rrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg........ rrrrrriiiiinnnngggggg)

"Hello, Hyuk. Why did you call me?" Kyu ask sleepy.

"You're asking me why did I call you! You just go away and didn't showed a presence to me even a little shadow and now you're asking me that." Hyuk said "Where have you been?I'm really worried about you ya know!"

"Oh sorry... I just don't feel to attend the afternoon class. That's all." kyu said.

"Don't lie to me. I know you have a problem. c'mon tell me." Hyuk said "Is it about Sungmin? I'll listen to your problem"

"I really hate that bastard Donghae! He's just a show off. I saw him, he wants to do something bad to Sungmin when he helped him to go in the infirmary. It's good that I'm on time I helped Sung from Donghae.. But Sung still hates me."

Hyuk was surprised in what he heard... Its like the time stops for a second. In his mind "Is it really true, I can't believe it, Donghae did that.. I don't know who will I believe in. I'm just with him earlier, he seems to be a good person." He said to Kyu "Are you sure in what you said?"

"I'm sure in what I saw! Why it's like you don't believe in me, it's like your in that bastard's side." Kyu said "I'm your friend, I'm the one you should believe in."

"It's not that I don't believe you.. I just can't believe that Donghae did that." Hyuk said "Be sure to come to school tomorrow."

"Bye-bye" Kyu said.

"Good night" hyuk said. he hang up the phone.

Hyuk is really schocked, he don't know what to do... his mind is in a total mess now.

 

*To be continued....

 

I'm really excited of Hyuk's reaction when he meet  Donghae tomorrrow!!

and Who's this so called Childhood friend of Donghae why is it he has the same name as Hyuks.

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE