Not Everything You See is Real

Whispering My Love For You

----------- Heechul's Room ----------

 

Heechul is lying on his bed... thinking about Hyuk again...

In Heechul's mind " Why is Hyuk like that this day... there's something different in him, it seems like his uneasy this whole day.. Is it because Kyu didn't go to school? but it seems that it's not thet reason.... I wonder what's happening to him."

 

 

----------Kyu's Apartment ---------

 

(He is living alone in a apartment)

ding dong!              ding dong!               dingdong!

they waited for about a minute but no one opened the door.

"Kyu. Are you in there!? Its me Hyuk." Hyuk shouted while knocking the door. "Why there's no one answering?" he said. He's really worried for Kyu, he's afraid that something bad happened to him.

"Stay away" Donghae said.

"What are you doing?" Hyuk ask.

"We're going in." Donghae answered. He hit the door many times but it won't open.

Hyuk turned the knob and it was open!

Hae is really ashame of what he did and said "Yah! Why didn't you say that it was open."

"You didn't ask me so why would I?" Hyuk said "And also.... you suddenly hit the door so how would I tell you?"

 

They went inside and it's all mess up. There are a lot of emptied bottles of alcohol.

"Kyu. Where are you!?" Hyuk shouted. He saw Kyu lying on the ground unconscious. "Kyu. Wake up. Why are you sleeping there. You might catch a cold if you stay there any longer."

Slowly..... slowly..... Kyu's gaining his senses.. as he opened his eyes, he thought that Hae is Sung. He touched his face and said "SUNG, I like you. I'm happy that you're here."

"Ya.! What are you doing. Stop it!" Hae shouted "I'm not Sung I'm Donghae."

Kyu realized that it's not Sung and it's Hae and suddenly changed his attitude. " What are you doing here!?" he said " Who gives you the permission to go in here. Get out of here now!"

"Calm down. I let him in." Hyuk said " He's here to explain everything to you, about what happened yesterday."

"Explain...? What else will he explain to me. I saw him with my two eyes and I won't forgive him."

"I told you to calm down!" Hyuk said. " Let him explain first."

"I know it's hard to believe by the way you saw it. But it's a big misunderstanding." Hae said "Ming pulled me and I out of balance, that's why you saw us like that. I don't have any bad intention to him."

Kyu didn't believe in what Hae said. "Who would believe you.... LIER!" he said "And Sung won't do that kind of thing."

You will see in Hae's eyes that his irritated " It's not my problem anymore if you don't want to believe me" and he said to Hyuk with a cold expression "I'm going to leave now."

 

............... Infront Kyu's House ...............

 

Hyuk felts that he needs to follow him, his afraid that he might change and ignore him tomorrow.

"Wait ..." Hyuk said "I'm sorry for what happened. Kyu is not really like that, he's a good person.. it's just that.... he's angry at you because of Ming. I'm really sorry."

Hae smiled at Hyuk, "there's no need to apologize for. I'm just a little irritated. I know that one day he will understand." he said "and about what you said earlier, I can help you study if you want."

Hyuk is really happy in what he heard. He thought that Hae will be cold on him "Really! you'll help me study.."

"Yeah.... Let's meet tomorrow after class." Hae said. "I'm going now.. see yah"

Hyuk is still worried and said hurriedly "w....wa.....wait!!! aaaa..aaaahhhmmm...

"What is it? Is there something you want to tell me..." Hae said.

You're not mad? You won't change, right.. we can still be friends.." Hyuk said.

Then suddenly; Donghae rubbed Hyuk's hair and said "I thought your hair was rough and hard but..." And he's hand is moving towards Hyuk's face "its as soft as this face of yours...."

Hyuk's mind was blocked, he can't think of anything... he can't move his body and can't say anything. Can't believe it's happening to him. "Wha.. what.... ar..e... you...."

Donghae leaned his head towards Hyuk's forehead and gives him a kiss and he whisper " I can't get mad at you I will never get mad at you.." In his mind " How can I get mad at you, everytime I see you, you made me..... it remind me of him.

Hyuk's face turned red when he heard Hae's voice... It made him speechless.

 

 

----------- In The Mall ------------

 

"wait for me!" Yesung said.

"you're walking like a girl.. can't you walk faster... you and your turtles are really alike... hurry up.." Aika said.

In Yesung's mind, "why don't you carry this and know how heavy it is. You're buying a lot of stuff but you don't have any plans on helping me here.... what if I left it here, what will you do..". He said to Aika " I'm coming... can't you wait without talking."

At last Yesung was able to catch up with Aika...
"Let's eat first I'm hungry." Aika said."

"Alright alright.. let's eats first.."

 

............ Restaurant ...........

 

Their sitting infront of each other...

Yesung's really tired accompanying Aika the whole day... In his mind "Finally, I'm able to rest after a long time of walking... But this girl still has a lot of energy............ Why do girls like walking so long in the mall just to go shopping"

" What happened to you... Your face look really terrible.." Aika said.

"How will my face won't look like this when I carry all those things you bought." Yesung said. " And you didn't help me even just a little.. You're really a hearless pesron."

"Hey! how could you say that to me. We've been friends for a long time, and that's what you're thinking about me now. I'm person to, I know how to get hurt. And on top of that, you're a boy so it's your responsibility... be a gentleman." Aika said and in her mind "If I don't act like  this, I won't be with you right now like this... because if I tell you my true feelings I know that you'll avoid me."

"Ok Ok... I'm it's my fault... I'm sorry.." Yesung said to "If it's wasn't you I would leave right now.. so be thankful that I'm good to you."

"Yeah... I'm greatful that your good at me." Aika said unwillingly . "Are you contented now?"

 

 

-------------- Kyu's Room -------------

 

Kyu is really disappointed... He feels that problems are all over him...

Kyu said to his self with a low voice " Why is it that I'm the one that's always wrong... Didn't they know that I'm the victim here. I don't want this anymore.. Even my friend Hyuk is like that too... It makes me really crazy... It's all because of that bastard Lee Donghae!

 

"Oh. you're there.... I thought you already left..." Kyu said.

"Kyu, are you alright?" Hyuk said "I'm sorry for the trouble, I didn;t intend to make mad."

"I'm alright" Kyu said.

"Please don't be mad at Donghae... What he said to you earlier are true.. He's a really nice person if you know him better." Hyuk said.

"Go home now.. It's already late." Kyu said.

"Kyu." Hyuk.

"Alright.. alright.. I will think about it. So go home already."

Hyuk hug him and said "You're the best! That's why you're my best friend, you understand me very well."

 

*To be continued....

 

Will Kyu and Donghae will be in good terms after this?

Yesung... You're very childish... you're so cute!!! :)

 

Sorry for the late update..

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE