Believe in Your Heart

Whispering My Love For You

------- Cafeteria --------

 

Hyuk is with Donghae, Heechul and Yesung. "he's absent today cau'se he has a hungover. Everytime he's drunk it's always because of Sungmin. He really loves him, though Sung busted him many times before he didn't give up 'till now." Hyuk said, "I'm glad that your'e here with me today 'cause if not I'm all alone having my lunch today."

Hyuk never look at Donghae's eyes since this morning, it's obvious that his avoiding him. He don't know what to do, he can't believe that Donghae did something like that to Sung, in Hyuk's mind, "I don't want to believe it but Kyu has no reason to lie to me, especially in those kind of things."

"Why are you alone today? where's your friend? Did he left you again?" Heechul said

"Kyu. He's absent today because of hungover." Hyuk answered worriedly, "Just let him be, lets eat now, I'm really hungry."

 

"Hey! what happened yesterday?" Yesung ask suddenly "Sorry, I can't go with you because something happened"

"Right! You're the one who suggested it but you didn't go with us" Heechul said..

"What happened yesterday and you can't come with us?" Hyuk ask.

"Don't try to know, you won't get anything." Yesung replied.

 

Aica suddenly appeared and hug Yesung.. "You're just here! Did you know.... I'm searching for you this whole time", Aica said, "oh... who's this friend of yours?

"He's Hyuk from 3-C" Hechul.

"Nice to meet you" Hyuk said.. He saw Aica's ring, it's the same as Yesung's ring but they wore it in their right ring finger.

"Nice meeting you too", Aica said then she turn to Yesung again and said, "aahhhmmm... I have a favor to ask, is it alright?"

"I don't have a choice, what is it?" he said but in his mind "A whole day with her again...this is terrible.... What did I do wrong and my life became this horrible..."

"Help me buy new clothes later... ok!" she said with a smile :)

 

Heechul whispers something to Hyuk

while the two are busy talking, Heechul came closer to Hyuk then he whisper... "She's the reason why Yesung can't go with us yesterday. She always makes Yesung's life miserable since we were child."

Hyuk laugh slightly and Heechul smiled while looking at him. Heechul continue "It's obvious that they like each other but their hiding it... isn't funny.."

 

"They talk cassually to each other that fast, they just know each other yesterday." in Donghae's mind... He is really jealous and he feels that Hyuk is avoiding him though he didn't know why, "we're just fine yesterday when we separeted, did I do something wrong?"

 

"Is that the ring you bought yesterday? That ring is familiar I think already saw that somewhere." Yesung said.

"We didn't bought this ring, this is my lost ring." Hyuk said, "I found it yesterday."

"Where did you found it?" Yesung.

"Donghae found it." Hyuk said uneasy.. He glimpse at him and their eyes met but he avoid.... He felt really nervious... He said in his mind " Why is he looking at me..."

In Heechul mind "What happened to them, their not like that when I leave them yesterday. Did something happened after I leave?"

"I saw It in the Restroom after he leaves." Donghae then turn his sight to Hyuk but still avoiding him. "Next time don't rush, if someone other than me saw it, you might not found it again. Take care of it, it seems really important to you."

"Thank you again. I'll take care of it." Hyuk said but he didn't look at him, he just bow down.

 

 

------------ After Class ---------------

 

They are going home, Hyuk and Donghae are going in the same direction.... they met on the road.

Hyuk saw him... his heart beats faster and faster and faster...  he just ignored and continue walking until he passed him. Donghae took his attention but Hyuk acts like he didn't here anything and continue walking. Donghae grabs his hand... Their eyes cross and gaze for minutes.. but Hyuk suddenly avoids him. He tries to remove his hand from Donghae's grip but the more he tries the more severe it is to remove.

"Get off of me, it hurts!" Hyuk shouted at him.

"What's you're problem? Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong for you to avoid me? We're just find yesterday." Donghae said.

"How can you say that, I'm not avoiding you..." hyuk said uneasy.

"Don't make me fool!" Donghae shouted. He said calmly " I ask your forgiveness.. forgive me if there is something wrong I did to you. I'm begging you, stop avoiding me." I don't want you to be angry at me. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm with him... your laugh, your smile, your actions and when I'm calling your name... Your everything.. I feel that you and him is only one person. I really want to ask you.."

Hyuk saw in Donghae's eyes that he is really serious in what he said, he blushed and felt ackward so he bow down. "I know that you're a good and helpful person. I don't want to believe this but... is it.... is it true that.... you tried to do something bad to Sung when helped him to go in the infirmary, is it true?" He ask him but he don't want to here his answer, it makes him really nervious.

You can see in Donghae's face the relief and he slightly laugh, he said "It true that I helped him but I didn't do anything bad to him. I just helped h...."

Hyuk suddenly said "but Kyu would not lie to me, he don't have any reasons to lie to me" hehe said that he is very sure in what he saw."

In Donghae's mind "I think that friend of his is the one who just suddenly pop in and punched me." and he said to Hyuk. "Your friend misundertand what he saw."

Is that true.." Hyuk said ackwardly.. His ashamed of himself, he can't believe that he accused him of being bad person. "Sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't suspect you from the vey start." He said to Donghae.

"It's alright, I'm happy to know that you're not angry to me. I don't know what to do if that would happen." Donghae said, "Want to eat before we go home? i'm hungry right now." he said to change the atmosphere.. :)

Hyuk can't believe in what he heard and didn't able to answer.

"you don't want... Lets just go home together." Donghae said.

"aaaammmmm.... eeehhhhh..... it's not that I don't to but... I can't go with you now." Hyuk said.

"Wae? is there a problem? say it. Donghae said.

"No it's not that. I'm going to Kyu's place right now, I'm worried about him. I didn't see him this whole day." Hyuk said, "I'm sorry if I can't hung out with you today, maybe next time...... if you want."

"I'll just accompany you there..." Donghae said.

"No way!..." Hyuk said.

"Why not?..." Donghae.

"It's because... aaaahhhh... Kyu is mad at you, I'm sure he'll hit you" Hyuk said. "I hope you understand."

"I know." Donghae said "That's why I'm going with you to talk to him. I'll explain to him everything what happened that day.

"If that's what you really want..." Hyuk said. "

 

............... minutes passes ................

 

"You know, final exam is coming soon. And after that is our graduation." Donghae said.

"Yeah.. time just passes really fast." Hyuk said, "but speaking of final exam....uhmmm... can you help me study.. you know I have low grades this past months and I'm not sure if i'm going to graduate this year."

 

*To be continued....

 

Oh my... what is he thinking... why will he go there!

Why don't you just ask him if he is your childhood friend! pabo! XD

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE