The Silent Beat

Whispering My Love For You

-------- Rooftop-------

 

Kyu goes to rooftop everytime he felt down, looking at a beautiful scenery from above makes him calm.

"I love you and I will always do.. My love for you is everlasting.. I will never regret and will never got tired saying those words to you because I know, someday you'll say the words that I always want to hear from you only for me. Those three words, I will treasure it inside me forever."

 

.........remeniscing his old days.........

 

          .............early morning in the classroom (1-C)..............

 

He woke up early everyday for only one reason... for Sungmin... I already have feelings for him since I first met him.. It's what you call "love at first sight."

     

There are no other students yet aside from the two:

"Good morning! your 5 minutes earlier today." Sung said with a great smile in his face. He ask "Did you do our assignment in English or you forgot that we have an assignment again."

"Oh... I forgot!, Are you done with yours? Can I copy it? please..." he beg with a cute face.

"You sloth!, You go to school early everyday but you always forgot to do your assignment!?." Sung lectured at me. "I won't let you copy mine this time."

"Please, let me copy yours, I promise, this will the last."  he beg again like a sly fox.

 

Sung insist of not letting him copy but... Kyu got a chance to get Sung's notebook in his bag.

" Hey, is that my notebook? give it back!" Sung said while trying to get back his notebook.

"Let me copy first then I'll give it back to you." He said, then tickled Sung.

"Hahahahahhaha...hahahahaha....Stop it already! Its tickling me..hahahahhaah" Sung said.

"I'll stop if you let me copy you assign." He said.

Sung can't hold it anymore and said "Okay..Okay...I surrender but this will be the last."

"I promise, this will be the last. I'll do my assignment with you next time" He said with a teasing tone.

"Did I hear you right? What do you mean with me?" Sung ask.

"Yeah next time let's do it together. Two heads are better than one right." He said with a provocative smile.

"Whatever.." Sung said with a snobbish look in him.

 

          .............library............

 

The two always go to the library whenever they have an assignment but Kyu always slacking off until Sung can't take it anymore.....

 

Sung hit him and said "Your not doing your assign again, your just slacking around."

"I'm doing mine. Can't you see I'm busy reading here." he said.

"You can't fool me, how can you do your assign if your book is upside-down." Sung said annoyingly.

 

Sung snatch the book from him.

"Wait.. don't look!!" he shouted.

Shhshh.... the librarian scolded them but they ignore her. Sung saw a manga inserted in it and showed it to him.

"See! you're not doing your assign." Sung said with a loud voice.

"Give it back to me!" he said.

The librarian got irritated and the two was forced to go out of the library.

 

          .............early morning in the room.........

 

Like the regular days there are no other students who came to school very early in the morning except from the two.

"I like you, i like you since the first time I saw you. Go out with me." He said with all his courage.

 Sung blushed and replied trying to avoid the topic, "Did I hear you right? Your just joking right."

He grabs Sung's shoulders and said "I'm ing serious here!" followed with a low and sweet tone, "I really like you and I always do."

"Sorry but I can't" Sung answered then he go out the room.

 

From that day, Sung never go to school early and starts to avoid Kyu.

 

 

----------After class------------

 

"You're going to buy a new ring? Isn't you already have a lot of spares?" Donghae ask Heechul.

"We're not the one who's going to buy a new ring. We're just helping Hyuk." Yesung answered though h'es not the one asked.

"Hyuk?" Donghae ask.

"Lee Hyukjae from class 3-B, we just knew him this afternoon." Yesung answered.

"Lee Hyukjae, he has the same name of my childhood friend from the province, I wonder where he is right now. I want to meet that Lee Hyukjae, I wonder what kind of person he is." Donghae said in his mind.

"Ya! Donghae. Are you listening!?.."Yesung shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What did you just said."Donghae ask.

"He ask if you're going with us." Heechul replied because Yesung's starts sulking.

"I have nothing to do toda...." Donghae said unfinished because of some disturbance.

"Yesung oppa!!!..." Aica shouted. " Why didn't you wait for me!?"

"Isn't it Aica, the one calling you?" said Heechul.

Yesung was frightened and said "Oh... that girl again! I think I need to run now."

"Yeah. I think so too." Donghae commented.

"I think I can't go with you today" Yesung said "Bye-bye, see yaah...

Yesung run away to hide from Aica. She greet the two (Donghae and Heechul) and then run through Yesung.

"Yesung oppa wait for me.." Aica shouted "Where are we going!?" .

 

Aica is beautiful nice girl who's in love with Yesung for a long time. They are also childhood friends. Though she's in love with Yesung, she makes his life awfully crazy.

 

Hyuk is busy searching his ring but he can't find it till now. Then he noticed that Kyu didn't attend the afternoon class and said " Why Kyu didn't showed up this afternoon? Where did that bastard went?"

"Poor Yesung...." Heechul said. "Oh! its Hyuk" ---- He blushed as he saw Hyuk from afar.

Donghae saw Heechul blushed at Hyuk and said in his mind "Oh.. his the one saw this morning, so his name is Lee Hyukjae"

"Aah... I'm sorry. I'm a bit late.." Hyuk said. "Where's Yesung? I thought he will come with us. Isn't this his idea?"

"He can't go with us, there is something urgent happened today." Heechul answered. "By the way Hyuk, this is Lee donghae, our friend and Donghae this is Lee Hyukjae, the one we met this afternoon."

Hyuk blushed when he saw Donghae. Donghae thought that he blushed because of Heechul.

In Donghae's mind "Oh... so he is Lee Hyukjae." He said to Hyuk "Nice to meet you again"

"Nice to meet you too and thank you again for lending the handkerchief." Hyuk answered

"Don't mind it" Donghae said gently.

"So you know each other already?" Heechul ask to both of them.

"We just met this morning" Donghae said. "So you are Lee Hyukjae."

"Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you my name earlier. " Hyuk said.

You don't have to apologize." Donghae said it humbly to Hyuk.

 

Donghae's classmate calling him. "Donghae come here, there is something we'll ask to you."
 "Oh.. their cllaing me. I'll be right back after a minute." Donghae sa then goes to his classmates.

 

While Donghae is away Heechul ask Hyuk "Did you already found your ring?"

"nope, I didn't found it yet. I search the restroom again and I looked every fingers but I didn't see any ring that looks like mine." Hyuk answered with a sad face.

"I think we really need to buy a new one, haa." Heechul suggested.

 

Donghae goes back...

"Why'd you took so long?" Heechul ask.

"Sorry, sorry...it's because their asking a lot of questions that why..."Donghae said. He said in his mind"He said in his mind "He looks different from this morning. I don't know what's that but.... its distracting me."

"Don't be mad. There's still a lot of time. Shall we go?" Hyuk said.

"I'm not mad... I just hate waiting so long..." Heechul said. "Alright, let's go guys!"

 

*To be continued....

 

idiot Donghae!! when will you find out that it's you.. your the one that hyuk likes!! XD

You too.. Hyuk! ggrrr... I thought the ring is precious to you. why did you decided to buy a new one.

TRAITOR!

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE