The Only Ring

Whispering My Love For You

---------Kyu and Hyuk drinking alcohol---------

 

"That bastard,Lee Donghae! Why does a person like him studying in the same school as us! A perfect person like him shouldn't study in some regular school like ours!" Kyu shouted then have a shot. "Yah.. tell me, why am I so unlucky..?" asking with a teary.

 

Cho Kyuhyun is Lee Hyukjae's bestfriend and they are in the same class 3-B.

 

There's a reason why Kyu is like this. He was dumped by Lee Sungmin, the one he likes since first year of high school.... and the reason is Lee Donghae.

 

Lee Donghae is a popular senior, everyone in the school knows him for being a handsome, gentleman and intelligent student

 

Hyuk look to other direction to avoid Kyu's question.

"I understand Kyu's feeling and I feel sorry for him but I also feel sorry for Lee Donghae because Kyu is having a great grudge against him though there is hardly any who speaks badly of him. The Lee Donghae I see from afar always wear a gentle smile." Hyuk said in his mind.

 

Lee Hyukjae is a senior student who doesn't have interest in having a matching ring in a couple.

 

"sigh...." Kyu sigh while showing the couple ring he bought.

"what's that ring for?" Hyuk ask.

 "Yeah, this is the rage in our school but it's worthless buying this couple ring."Kyu saying it sadly. He suddenly changed his mind and said firmly "But I won't give up just because of that Donghae!"

"Kyu why don't you just give him up?" Hyuk ask then take a shot.

 

......Kyu and Hyuk were already drunk......

 

"No way! You could only say that because you never been fall in love! " Kyu answered harshly then had a shot. "Yah........ a playing innocent Hyuk, there's a rumor in our class about your ring... they said that you never took off your ring because  there is someone precious to you... but why are you hiding her to me!? I'm your bestfriend you know!

 

"Hah?.?.? what rumor?? I've never heard that rumor before.." Hyuk said worriedly..

"Man, usually, single guys have two or three spares of rings right, but you have only one. I think that's what fuels the rumor." Kyu said curiously.

"Who cares... about this ring... I only bought it because I like it. This ring was once lost then after a week I found it on the top of my desk, since then I treasured it and I don't want to take it off." Hyuk said firmly.

"you lucky man!................ if it's not because of that Donghae I wouldn't be like this now!" Kyu shouted out loud..

"Alright. alright... lets just drink... I'll keep you company tonight"

 

 

----------- inside Hyuk's dream -----------

 

Kyu's dreaming about his past, his first day of school in high school. There is someone caught his attention and felt that there is something he need to know in that man.

"He seems really familiar, I felt that I knew him long ago. Oh! I almost forgot, I need go to the opening ceremony but where should I go?" he said in his mind.

He spotted Kyu and ask him "Hello, I'm Lee Hyukjae. Do you know where the assembly is?"

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you. I know where that assembly is and that's exactly where I'm going to right now, lets just go there together." Kyu replied.

"Thank you very much!" he said

 

........... opening ceremony............

 

He was shocked when he saw Donghae goes up the stage. "He is the one I saw earlier, he sure is smart!" he told Kyu.

"Yeah, he sure is. He is just the one who got the highest score in the entrance exam." Kyu said jealously.

He is very impressed to Donghae's speech and staring keeps at him unconsciously till their eyes met that makes him conscious again. While Donghae is going down the stage their eyes met the second time.

 

Hyuk's dream were interrupted because he fall on his bed!

"That dream again" Hyuk said while scratching his head.

 

 

-------------- Early morning in the school-------------

 

While Hyuk is sitting on his chair

"Yah...Why don't you have a hangover?!" Hyuk ask selfishly. "I think my head's gonna burst!"

"Are you alright! I think you need to go in the infirmary!" Kyu ask in panic.

Then Hyuk stands up and go out the classroom. hyuk seems to be fine.

"Yah! where are you going!?" Kyu ask.

"I'm going to restroom to wash my face."Hyuk answered

 

"Damn... why Kyu doesn't have a hangover? I don't get it."Hyuk said in his mind. "oh.. I need to take it off or else the ring will tarnish." 

While Hyuk is washing his face with a cold water, the water splash everywhere. Oops, seems someone got wet!

"Sorry did you got wet?" Hyuk ask.

"don't worry it's nothing.. but look at you, you're so wet, used this handkerchief."

"Thanks. I'll give it back when it's been washed.." Hyuk said while wiping his face.

When Hyuk saw the person who lend him the handkerchief, he was shocked that person in front of him is Lee Donghae. But Donghae's face is very serious, different aura when he is lending the handkerchief to Hyuk...

"Lee Donghae!" Hyuk said it directly in his eyes...

 

*To be continued....

 

Oh....... Hyuk and Donghae met already! and to Kyu, just stay strong!

wonder what will happen next :)

 

__________________________________________________________

Feel free to give your comments and suggestions. You can also post your guesses!!  <3

Your posts are much appreciated! Thank you for reading my fic and love you all! :D

SARANGHAE