Dorms are for Ahjummas

I'm Not Old, I'm EXOtic!

It was still me in there. Just...older.

There were slight wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. My eyebags were also a bit more sunken as if it weren't already from waking up early every morning to catch up on EXO.  And I couldn't imagine what happened to my hands. 

Aware of the eyes still trained on me, I waved my arms frantically and said to them, "Wait. I don't really know what's happening so I can't explain anything either. But I'm seriously Doo Mi! H-Here's the picture." I unlocked my phone clumsily and shoved it to their faces. The lockscreen was surprisingly not of me and a photoshopped Luhan's head onto Jin's but a more recent photo of Ha Na and I in Wolf 88 shirts. 

Ha Na glanced at my phone to me and back again before she cautiously spoke. 

"Are you really Doo Mi?"

"How else will I have this photo?" I smiled earnestly. 

"Maybe you kidnapped Doo Mi to get to the concert?" Jin shrugged.

I glared back at him. He was suppose to be the smart one, but what kind of theory was that? "Then how else will I know that your favorite color is pink?" 

Horrified by the sudden statement, Jin quickly glanced around to make sure no one else heard. Luckily, it was just the three of us still in the stadium. 

"You really are her." He muttered. I smiled and winked at him.

"W-Wait. Me too!" Ha Na's hand shot up. "How many selcas do I take a day?" 

Psh. Too easy.

"According to you, 26, but you definitely took around 50 the other day when you received that Overdose shirt in the mail." 

Ha Na clapped her hands delightfully, amazed that I got it right. "Oh my god, you really are Doo Mi!!! What happened to your face? Why do you look like my mother?" She started to inspect me some more and made a disgusted face when she noticed my dry wrinkly hands. 

"I would like to know too." I frowned. Was it something I ate today? Did I look like this in the morning? I forgot to check the mirror.. And did that mean I ran around the mall looking like this?? I gasped at the thought of it and clamped my hands around my face. 

Jin patted my shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. I mean, you don't look that bad. Just...needs some getting used to." Jin teased and I playfully flicked his hand off. 

"Let's get out of here quick. Before someone really thnks I brought my mom here." Ha Na hesitated before grabbing my arm and leading me out of the stadium. 

--

Outside, millions of teenagers were on their phones perhaps calling their parents and telling them they were coming home. I should probably do the same. But, how will I explain my transformation? They will definitely freak out, especially my mom since she probably thinks I'm still locked at home. I groaned at the thought of staying at home for another 3 months. 

Suddenly, shrieks from many high schoolers filled the area. The sound seemed to amplify as many girls rushed to where the commotion was. 

"EXO's over there!!!" A girl next to me whispered to her friend. Ha Na's face lit up and her eyes made contact with mine, who shared the same expression.

Without sharing a single word, we linked arms and rushed to catch up with the other girls. There were so many people, I could barely see anything but more girls as I tiptoed. But, with a few more pushing and shoving, I managed to make out Kai's crazy white hair through an opening. 

"Oh my god, Kai!!!" I nudged Ha Na. 

"WHERE?" She demanded and pushed violently at the girls in front of us. Thanks to her, we were near the front now and within distance for EXO to spot us.

"Oh....my...god...Look at him..." Ha Na gushed. I faced her and smiled at her own happiness. 

Now where is Luhan? 

Funny. It seemed like he was looking at me already when I finally found him. He was definitely looking straight at me. I waved slightly. However, if Luhan really did see me, he didn't acknowledge it as he quickly turned away and smiled at the other direction. I furrowed my eyebrows, and awkwardly put my hand down. That's strange..He smiled perfectly at me before..

"Looks like they're going to head into their dorms soon." A girl said enthusiastically to her friend as the members started to walk, in single file, towards two black vans. Their fans followed closely behind. Dorm rooms, huh? 

 

-Flashback- 

A week ago, Ha Na, Jin, and Doo Mi were plopped on the floor at Ha Na's house. They were watching yet another episode of EXO Showtime airing on TV, leaving their abandoned homework on the ground. 

"Kai is so hot, right?" Ha Na turned toward Doo Mi before turning and batting her eyes at Jin. Disgusted, Jin scooted closer to Doo Mi. 

"I'm not gay." Jin simply stated. Doo Mi chuckled, her eyes still concentrated on the idols on the screen.

"Hey, wouldn't it be fun if we got to hang out with them?" Doo Mi reached for the banana chips to her right, her bottom still glued to the floor. 

"I wish." Ha Na sighed and tried to grab one too before realizing Jin had the bag and was tilting the contents down into his mouth. 

"Yahh!" She cried and smacked his arm. Jin winced and quickly gave her the bag. 

"And to live with them? In their dorms??" Doo Mi said dreamily. She clutched her hands together to her chest. Jin rolled his eyes.

"They would kick you out the second you step in." 

Doo Mi shot a glare in his direction. "No they won't." 

The latter snorted. "Oh please. Once they know about your bad sleeping habits, they'd kick you out no problem." Angry, Doo Mi puffed her cheeks and started to stand up. The other two looked up at her curiously.

"I will definitely get into their dorms...one day." Doo Mi raised her fist, causing Ha Na to laugh loudly and Jin to sigh at her impossible goal. 

"And what are you going to do there? Ha Na absentmindly placed a chip onto .

Doo Mi slowly released her grip and looked down at her. 

"Oh...I never thought about that." 

Ha Na snorted. "How about you give a special item to one of the members. Something...memorable."

Doo Mi stopped pouting and smiled at the thought of it. "Like giving something memorable to Luhan that will make him remember me..?" 

Ha Na nodded and snatched the chips back from Jin who had taken another handful.

"But that's if you can get in the dorm." Jin smirked playfully in Doo Mi's direction. 

"Oh my god, don't look at me like that, Kai!!!" Ha Na suddenly shouted and pointed at the screen.

Doo Mi sat back down and the three continued watching TV as if the conversation never started. 

 

"Hey, Ha Na. Remember the statement I made last week about getting inside EXO's dorm?" I tapped Ha Na, my eyes still following EXO as the last of them piled into the van.

"Yeah, why?" Ha Na said, clearly uniterested. She waved wildly at the sillhouette in the car of who she assumed was Kai. 

"Well, I'm going to fulfill it tonight." My eyes finally pulled away from them so I could beam at her. 

"Sure." Ha Na said half heartedly. She slowly waved as the van drove off. 

Seconds after, Ha Na quickly turned and gripped my shoulders. "Wait what??" 

"I said I'm going to go inside their dorms." I grinned. 

"Girl, that's impossible. Not even saesangs can get in under that increasingly strict security." She laughed. 

"Not if I'm looking like an ahjumma." I assured her and patted her hands, which were still clasped tightly around my shoulders. She released it, confused yet worried at what was probably something delirious going on in my head.