I Love EXO

I'm Not Old, I'm EXOtic!

Brrrrrinnnnngggggggg~

I quickly shot up, closed my alarm in the process, and immediately flew to my computer seat. I flipped my laptop open and clumsily pressed the power button. The laptop had been on snoozed like usual and left off from what I was doing yesterday night: Allkpop. I snatched my glasses off my table and put it on in a hurry while scrolling down the homepage, looking for any new EXO articles. 

"YAHHH!!! KIM DOO MI!! TIME TO GET TO SCHOOL!" My mom called from the kitchen.

I ignored her, my fingers gliding down my laptop touchpad as I was too busy to turn my wireless mousepad on.

My eyes finally landed on an article. 

Luhan has an Instagram?? I should have known it was his account when he made his profile private.

The photo Allkpop had used was one of his selfies and I couldn't help but smile bashfully.

"DOO MI! YOU AREN'T LOOKING AT CUTE GUYS ARE YOU?" My mom screamed and I quickly resumed my pokerface. 

"Be quiet, mom!!!" I yelled back. 

I glanced at the clock. 8:17. Class starts at 8:45. If it wasn't for my habit of searching up EXO articles every morning, I would definitely get to school on time. 

I clicked back to the homepage, about to take one last glance before I turned my laptop off, when an article caught my eye.

It was a new article.

And the photo was definitely the group shot from EXO's Overdose, their latest comeback.

Holding in my breath, I hesitantly glanced at the title. 

I swear my heart skipped a beat.

This isn't happening, is it?

No way....

“EXO TO KICK OFF THEIR FIRST SOLO CONCERT IN SEOUL THIS MONTH”

Oh snap.

I immediately clicked on the article, scrolling down even though the page didn't even fully load yet. 

My eyes immediately skimmed the page until it saw what it was looking for. 

A SM Entertainment rep announced, "EXO will hold their first solo concert, 'EXO FROM. EXOPLANET #1 - THE LOST PLANET -' at Seoul Olympic Stadium this month on May 24.

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What is it? Did Bacon or whatever his name is finally take off his shirt???!!" My mom yelled sarcastically. 

I kept screaming. Seoul??? A concert??? OT12????? And it's just a week away!! I wasn't able to make it to their showcase two weeks ago thanks to my mom who forced me to stay home and work on my homework. But I guess this was God's way of repaying me!!!

Oh right.. I have to tell Ha Na!!

I hurriedly fumbled for my Galaxy S4, my hands shaking as I punched in "2" on my dialpad. "1" was supposedly Kris's cellphone number that I found on a saesang's blog though she was probably lying. Ha Na told me she called it once to find an old man had picked up. Still, I never found the time to delete the number. Or was it just my delusional self believing one day a deep and y voice would pick up?

That crazy best friend of mine picked up on the first ring.

"Ha Na!!!!" I screamed before she could even say "hello".

"Doo Mi, I'm coming up!!!" My mom crooned, her footsteps arriving near the staircase.

"Yeahh???" Ha Na's voice was strangely high pitched, the tone she would often use when she was really excited with something but trying to hold it in. I had a feeling she already knew.

"EXO!!!! They're having a-"

"CONCERT!!!!! I know!!!! Oh my god, can you be any later girl???? I already got the tickets. front stage seats!!!" 

I wanted to jump and dance happily, which was what she was probably already doing right now. But I had to make sure.

I rushed to catch my breath. 

"Ha Na..." I said softly. 

"Yeahh???" Her voice cracked.

"Did you perhaps get....me a ticket?" 

I closed my eyes and silently begged. 

Jebal...

"Of course!!! But you owe me back thou-"

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And I guess I didn't hear my mom's footsteps approaching my bedroom because two hands suddenly landed on top of my shoulders right when I shot out of my seat. Normally, I would be afraid but how could I when I  just heard that I FREAKING GOT TICKETS TO SEE EXO???? 

I pried away from her grasp and jumped on top of my bed, flinging my slippers off. I started to bounce up and down, my phone still in my hand. Oh right, Ha Na! I quickly placed the phone to my ear.

"Oh my god, thank you so much Ha Na! You're the best!!!" I gushed. 

"Okay, I'll talk to you later when we get to school. And you owe me big time but oh my god KAI!!!!! Kbye." 

I giggled at her obsession with her ultimate bias and hung up. 

To find my mom standing in front of my bed with her arms crossed and her left eyebrow up. 

After spectating such a scene, I guess any person would question. 

My room, first of all, was a mess. It was never clean to begin with and due to this morning's event, my blanket was now on the floor. And I'm guessing my slippers are perhaps underneath it? Secondly, my long brown hair was a mess and I didn't even bother to brush my lengthy bangs out of my eyes. Lastly, my lungs are currently facing the aftermath of screaming too much. 

"School. Let's go." My mom sighed and simply walked out of the room, kicking something as she went.

Ah, there were my slippers. 

Yup, any person would think I'm crazy. 

But not my mom. 

Not after having to see something like this occur every day.

I love you mommy!!! 

And EXO. 

 

 

 

Woah, crazy right? LOL, I hope you like my first chapter! 

This is my first series and I have no idea where it would take me! 

If you like it, please comment or subscribe! (: