Chapter 6

Love Impossible, Love Possible

It's been one week for him being a nanny. Even it is something new for him , he still continue as it can be something that he can be proud of. In time he look after Ji Hyo's daughter , he can say it was a bless moments too. Eventhough in bless moment , he not forget to make a plan how he should get back his software that had been stole by Baek Chang Joo.

After he sent Min Jung to school and get done with the chores he make his moves to the company that will released his software. He slowly going in the company and meet with an assistant of the company's manager.

' Hmm.. So you from California University. There's one of our worker from there too. Not sure if you know her. Well , anyway you are hired. You can start your work here tomorrow on 8 a.m sharp. '

'Hmm.. May I.. If I come a little bit late. I running another work at the same time too. ' he begging as he need to make sure all his work is done first. 'Hmm.. Well, okay. However make sure that you can get your work done on time. But I think you can with your ability. ' the assistant agree with his condition as he believe in him.

   'Thank you, Sir. Thank you very much. I will make sure that I can get it done on time. ' now he ensure the assistant once again.

 

 

 ***

   'So how was your school today ?' he asked Min Jung from the kitchen. Trying to start a conversation and trying to make their gap closer even he already look after her for a week. 'Well, nothing much. Just like other days. ' she answered him shortly as she is not in mood to have a talk.

   'Hmm.. I bought something just now before I fetch you from school. Take a look in the bags on the couch. ' he said, trying to enlighten her mood. 'Wow ! This is what Sulli unnie wear at her concert before ! Where did you get this ? ' ask Min Jung while get him in the kitchen, preparing for their dinner. 'Well, I had a friend who lived at Korea. So I ask him to send the same one with kids size. Go and try it ! ' he pat on her head gently like a father would do.

   'Kamsahamida ! I really love it ! ' she said it cheerfully while running to her room to try it on.

After ten minutes, she still not come out. Gary start to being worry. He slowly make his moves to her room as he already done with preparation of dinner. As soon as he reached at her room, he saw that she is crying alone on her bed. He goes in and sit beside her and start to her hairs.

   'Hey what's wrong ? You don't like it ? ' she just shake her head. ' Then ? What happened ? ' he continue. With tears strolling down on her cheecks, 'You pat my head just now and now you my hairs. ' she answered him. ' I always saw my friends' father do the same thing you did to me today. I never thought somebody would do that things on me. It's only mom that I had. Of course Mom had done it before, always, but I never thought from a dad. ' she said with teary eyes. He almost not breath for a while. 'Oh, I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. ' he really felt sorry with the kid. 

   'No, no, it's okay. I'm okay. I always wished for dad's touch. Gumawo. Friend ? ' she offer a handshake while her left hand wipe the tears. 'Friend.. :) ' he accepted it while put on a smile and use his thumb to wipe off her right eye tears. He felt blessed for this week. He already got the job at the company that suspected to sell his software and now, Ji Hyo's daughter already accept him as friend. 'Now it's only her mother's heart I need to capture' he thought alone. 

 

 

 ***

   'Hey, can I ask you a favour ? ' Ji Hyo ask after had done with their dinner while put Min Jung on bed. 'Hmm.. If I can do. What is it ? ' he replied, observed them from the door of Min Jung's bedroom. 'This weekend my company would like to celebrate Jung Hyun's success for invent a new software.' He just nod while thinking 'Which Jung Hyun? '

 She then continue, 'One of my collagues. And they decide to celebrate at my house as they know about your cooking skill. ' she anwsered his questions like she can read his mind and continue, ' I did told them about you. ' after received a "how did they knew about me?" look from him. He give her another nod, willing to help her this weekend. 'Why did she tell them about me ?'

 

 

***

   'So when they will arrive ? And are you sure it will be only five peoples ? ' ask Gary calmly while give a last touch up on his chocolate cake as dessert for the guests. 'Hmm.. Soon. Maybe. And yup ! Five peoples only. Hey, do I look okay with this dress ? ' she ask him in worry if it is not suitable with the ocassion. He who totally immersed with his cake, lift up his head. Jawline dropped. 'Wow she just like an angel ! ' he thought alone. 'Ah.. uhh.. you are so pretty. Nice dress. ' he answered her stutterly. Unbelievable gorgeous. 'Oh jinjja ? Gumawo.. :) ' her lips move upwards due to his compliment.

Ding~ Dong~ Ding~ Dong~

   'Hey, get ready. They're here. ' she rush to the front door. ' I'm coming. '

Soon after they settled at dining table, the head of company start to give a little speech. Soon after speech come to the end, she ring the bell just like what he told when it's already time to serve.

He, who being in the kitchen since before, start pacing around when he saw the one that stole his software between the room divider. 'So he is Jung Hyun.. How dare he lie to me with using Baek Cheong Ji's name? Park Chang Joo? Ah ! Baek Chang Joo ! Why I didn't realize when she talk about it ? Stress ! ' he mumbled softly alone in the kitchen. 'I should find an idea ! He cannot find out that I'm here. He should not ruin my plan. But Ji Hyo seems like fell in love with him already. Ottokhae ? ' he thought alone untill the bell rings. 'Oh My God ! Save me. '

 She totally shocked with him when he came out using plate to cover his face to serve their dinner. He swap the plate after put it on table and scoop down some rice into plate. The only idea that came up to avoid Jung Hyun. After he finish place the plate he going into kitchen, 'Thai's tradition ! ' he said to make the guests, including Ji Hyo, less confused. 'Uhh.. Save now.. Hmm let's think what I should do after this. '

 After a few minutes, he going out again. Another idea came up. This time he start to move backwards so Jung Hyun will not see his face. 'Is this Thai's tradition too ? ' ask one of the guests while he served the Tom Yum. He, who don't now how to react, just nod his head and give his sweetest smile ever.

He run out of ideas, but then.. Ring, Ring.. 'Oh, excuse me. I will get the phone. ' said Ji Hyo, stand up from her seat. 'Hello, Song Ji Hyo speaking. ' she answered the call. 'Hello, may I speak with Kim Jung Hyun. I am a represent from W company from South Korea.' with a deep voice he said.

   'Jung Hyun, there was international call. He would like to talk with you.' said Ji Hyo. 'Yes ! Just like I plan. ' he mumbled and use this chance to meet with Ji Hyo's guest after Jung Hyun went to answer the call. He turn off the phone soon after Ji Hyo left the phone to get Jung Hyun. So childish.

   'Hello, hello. Who's that ? I'm Jung Hyun speaking. ' he answered the phone but there's no one replied him. 'What is this ? A prank call ? ' he thought alone then put the phone back at it's place.

   'Oh no, oh no. He's coming ! ' suddenly become nervous when he saw from afar that he already on his way. 'Okay. Enjoy the food. I would like to go into the kitchen now.. ' said Gary in hurry then leave the guests.

It's already time for dessert. He need to serve his chocolate cake. 'Come on, Kang Gary ! Think about it. You can do it ! Ah, that's right ! ' finally he had an idea to serve it. He go out from the kitchen with chocolate spread all around his face like mask. 'Hmm.. Chocolate cake ! ' he said soon after one of his finger wrapped with chocolate cake topping. 'Thai's tradition ! ' the guest shout at the same time. 

' Hmm.. I had no idea left.. ' said Gary alone in the kitchen. He suddenly shocked by one of Ji Hyo guest who suddenly came into the kitchen. He in panicked, ' Oh ! Did you need anything ? '

' Hmm.. I don't know. But I think I need, you ? I love Asian since then. Did you need anything ? ' she said in most seductive voice she can and he who became awkward when she traced down his face, in hurry take a tray full with tea cup and handed it to her. ' I need you to serve this. Can you ? '

 ' Okay, then. Bye handsome Asian ! ' again, make himself uneasy.  Felt want to throw off.

 

Soon after she get out from the kitchen, he can hear the shout of ' Thai's tradition ! ' from outside. He exhaled in relieved as he don't have to think any idea. He slowly shake his head thinking about the crazy night cause by a man. He then, silently thank her in the kitchen.

 

 

xxxxx 

I'm really sorry for not update this story for a long time.. Maybe some of you already forget this storyline.. 

I'll try my best to update another chapter within this week.. It's school holidays so maybe I'll had more time to write.. Actually, I'm not in good mood to writing as I accidentally deleted my new story.. I'm almost cry because I already wrote two chapter.. :((