Chapter 10

Love Impossible, Love Possible

 

 

It is already the day before Min Jung's performance and his software launch day. It was a hard week for Ji Hyo to identify the real one, for Gary to always keep his distance with Ji Hyo's family and for Min Jung to accept the fact that she can not meet Gary everyday like before. Being a matured kid, she know there was something happened but she just do not want to question much. However, she still happy with Gary who can make time to her school even it's just for their practice for end year performance.  

 

He just wandering in his house after woke up this morning. From his bed to the kitchen. From the kitchen moves to living room. After sit for a while on comfy couch, he moves to window. Watching the Los Angeles's view which spread out in front of his eyes. Or maybe, actually, just staring into the air until the day already reached 4 in the evening without he realize. He was slightly nervous with tomorrow's performance. ' How it will happen tomorrow ? ... Ahh~ I think I should forget about it for now. Min Jung sure will do her best for the performance. Now the question is, did I really can get back my software ? What if my plan did not work out ? I don't even have any plan B. '

 

After staring outside for a couple of minutes, his mind went blank. There was no answer for his questions. He going back to his bedroom for his mental and physical rest. He throw himself on bed. When he almost reached into slumber land, there was something came across his mind. He sat up straight and reach out for his phone on bedside table. He sent a message to someone. 'Hope she will read it even she still angry with me. ' 

 

Beep. Beep. A sign for new message. He read the message and a smile plastered on his face after end the message. 'I think tomorrow will be a historical day for me. Hope she will realize something. And then, of course, I can fulfill Min Jung's wishes. ' he lay down on the bed once again and hope for tomorrow is coming faster.

 

 

*** 

She was still busying with the preparation for their dinner when her phone ringing as a sign for a new message. She cleaned her hands and went get her phone. It was Gary. She read the message. ' I am sorry if you still angry with me but there was something I would like to tell. Do you still remember the bet on the other day ? The day that you think I am not a real nanny. We promise that if I win, you need to follow my order, right ? So, actually I would like to 'order' you tomorrow. I think you already know that tomorrow is Min Jung's end year performance. My order is, I want you to make some time to go and watch her performance. No matter what happen. That's all. Thanks so much for your time to read my message. ' she had a smile on her face after read the message. She reply it. ' Why write it so long ? Aish you need to pay back for my waste time to read your message. Anyway, don't worry ! I am sure I will go tomorrow. Thanks for reminds me though. ' she pressed the send button.

 

While she continue her preparation, she suddenly felt something. Her heart pounds faster, the blood flows faster, her cheecks getting hot. ' Why suddenly I'm so happy with his message ? It was nothing. Just a message, Song Ji Hyo ! Just a message. Nothing more than that. ' she remind herself and slightly pat her head.

 

After she done, she called Min Jung and had their dinner. It was a 20 minutes dinner full with silence. They had so much thing in their mind but at last, choose to be silence instead. After done with their dinner, Ji Hyo accompany Min Jung prepare herself for sleep until she finally on her bed. While Hi Hyo already stood up from her bed, she grab her wrist, " Omma, " It was a long pause until Min Jung continue again, " Saranghae.. Always.. I always love you and will forever love you.. " Ji Hyo was touched by Min Jung's words as she really had hard days lately. She finally give up on her legs and back to her position, sit again on her bed. She crossed her legs together and pull Min Jung to sit on her lap back facing herself. While caress her hairs, " Gumawo.. Gumawo Min Jung ah.. Omma know it even you not tell me.. And omma love you too.. Never forget about that.. " Min Jung smile widely feel loved by her omma as she is the only one that she had in this world. After a few minutes, she lay her down, pull the blanket over her and kiss her forehead.

 

 

***

" Min Jung ! Min Jung ah ! Palli ! Or you gonna be late today ! " shout Ji Hyo from the kitchen who still prepare their breakfast. While in the other hand, Min Jung is still trying hard to find a way to connect with Gary. " Aish ! Why I didn't save Gary's ahjushi number before ?! Now look ! Will he come to my watch my performance later ? Why he didn't contact me ? Will I be okay later ? " mumble Min Jung alone until Ji Hyo finally at her bedroom's door. " Are you going to school or not ? Taxi's already on it's way. We need to hurry. "

 

After about 30 minutes journey, they finally arrived at Min Jung's school. She separate with Min Jung as her teacher already waiting for her near the school's gate. Both of them are really nervous waiting for Min Jung's performance. The teacher bring Min Jung to their class for final touch up. Soon she arrived at her class, she's really shocked at the person who already waiting for her there. " Gary ahjushi ! I thought you will not come here today ! " The man squat down to give a hug to the little kid. " Of course I'll come ! It's all for Min Jung though ! Did you remember everything ? " She slowly nod and give a faint smile. He pull up her chin to face him, " Hey, what's wrong ? " She slowly shook her head, " I don't know. I suddenly feel unsure. What if I tripped over ? What if I suddenly forget what's next ? As you said, this show is really important to you so I want to do my best. " He chuckle after hearing her heart out. " That's all ? Well, first of all, you no need to worry that much even I said it's very important for me. Next, even if you tripped over, then what ? They never tripped over ? And if you forget what's next, I'm sure your friends will help you by give hints. Last but not least, just enjoy this show as much as you could and remember this; `Hard work never betrays you` . Okay ? " He give her a wink and kiss the top of her head. They hug each other once again before the teacher call out for their turn.

 

 

***

After a long wait, it's finally Min Jung's class's turn to perform. One by one come up to the stage and get ready at their position. Min Jung come up with wearing the yellow tank top and black mini skirt. ' Oh my God ! What's happening with my Min Jung ! What's her teacher had done with her ? ' thought Ji Hyo soon after saw Min Jung. Anyway she succeed to calm down herself and enjoy the show. In the middle of show, her heart beat rapidly. ' Why I feel like I had saw this scene ? How did she know about this ? ' thought Ji Hyo. And as she does not want to create any chaos, she hold in herself to keep waiting until her daughter's show end.

 

She already break into a bucket of sweat while waiting for show come to the ending. After a few minutes, the show finally ends. Min Jung and her friend bow for the close and move back to their classroom. She quickly stand up from her seat and try to get Min Jung as fast as possible. She hurriedly go through the building towards Min Jung's classroom. There she is. With her classmates, still changing their costume into their own shirt. She slowly walk to door and call Min Jung out from class. 

 

It is the right time as she already done with the change. She who full with questions, grab Min Jung's shoulders and bend down so their eyes' level would be the same. " Min Jung ah.. You need to answer omma honestly okay ? I'm serious ! Where did those ideas came from ? How did you know that story ? " said Ji Hyo seriously.

 

" Ahh.. Hmm.. It was Gary ahjushi, omma. Waeyo ? " ask Min Jung confusedly with her mother's reaction. She sigh hearing her child's statement. " You are done with changing, right ? " Min Jung just nod her head while Ji Hyo going inside the classroom and take all Min Jungg stuff before stand in front of Min Jung again. She grab the little kid's wrist and drag her to the school's front gate. " Omma, did you saw Gary ahjushi ? Where is he now ? Why I didn't saw him when I performed just now ? " She release her wrist from her mother's grab as Ji Hyo didn't answer her question. She is busy with her phone. " I hear you, my dear. I also don't know where is he right now and I also don't saw him during your show. And now, I'm trying to call him, okay ? Let's board that taxi first. " They board the taxi quickly and move to the hall which holding the software launch.

 

While on their way, Ji Hyo's mind is full with so many things. ' Where did he go at this critical moments ? If he was the one who know the story that Min Jung performed, was that means he was the one who saved me ? Why there was nobody tell me about it ? He's my life saver ! ' That's was not the only things after the night that the three of them had a fight replays in her mind. ' So, he was not on the wrong side, was he ? Did he talking about me when he mentioned the girl that he still love from 7 years ago ? I was his love ? Oh my ! My head's going to explode soon ! '

 

In the meantime, at the hall, Kang Gary was already there from the start. He was there listening to the CEO's speech, Jung Hyun's speech and watching him acting likes nothing happened between them. ' Just you wait, Jung Hyun ! Bad people can't always be the hero ! ' Thought Gary when their eyes met each other by split seconds. When Jung Hyun's speech almost come to the end, there was some chaos behind of the seats where the hall's door located. Gary turn around to look who's the one. It was Ji Hyo and her daughter, Min Jung. He slowly wave to them to inform his seat. Both of them rush to him as quick as possible. " Yah Kang Gary ! How you still can be this peaceful looking at your software stole by others ? " ask Ji Hyo and slap his arm after have a sit beside him. He's seriously shocked by her action. ' Since when did this woman became so comfortable with me ? How did she know it's mine ? ' He's back to his sense when he received a pinch at his arm after a long waiting for his answer. " Ouch ! You just wait please, okay ? I already planned this before we are here today. Anyway, it's hurts you know ? " said Gary while rubbing at the red mark on his arm.

 

Ji Hyo uneasily waiting just like Gary told her to. After Jung Hyun's speech ends, it is the time for they finally launch the software. When the software just about to launch, the screen projector shows that they need to insert password before they can launch it. After a few try they still fail to insert the password made Gary smiles alone. The audiences start to talk among themselves. " Yah Kang Gary, is it your plan that you mentioned ? " ask Ji Hyo while tugging at Gary's shirt. Gary finally stand up and go straight to the stage follow by Ji Hyo without knowing the reason.

 

" Do you any help Mr. Jung Hyun ? " ask Gary confidently to Jung Hyun who seem nervous as hell. Ji Hyo who just come up to the stage also become nervous with Gary's actions. The truth was, Gary was the one who changed the password a few days before. The day he sneak into the server room without getting caught. " What do you mean by help ? How you can be here, thieve ? " ask Jung Hyun while every pairs of eyes in the hall on them. " Tsk. Thieve ? Look who's talking  ! If you're so sure about I'm being the thieve, then can't you solve the password ? I'm sure you can ! It's your software by the way, isn't ? Or you are the thieve one ? " said Gary while cross his arms on his chest. Jung Hyun start to become more panick, " Guard ! Guard ! Get this man out from here ! " call Jung Hyun.

 

Ji Hyo who just stand at the side finally take an action by grab the microphone at the podium. " Ahh.. Uhmm.. Actually I would like to confess a thing... Hope all of you will be calm down for a while... Actually, this man came here just to get back what belongs to him from Mr. Jung Hyun who stole everything from Mr. Kang Gary. " said Ji Hyo while pointing to Gary. After a few seconds, the guards finally come up to the stage after receive a signal from the CEO of the company and catch Jung Hyun down the stage. " Hey ! Hey ! What're you doing ? He's the thieve ! Not me ! " shout Jung Hyun while the guards bring him out from the hall.

 

The hall slowly calm down after Jung Hyun lost from their sight. Now, Ji Hyo already take over the event being an emcee and go on with the software's launch. The CEO of company already sat in front of the laptop scared that he might lost all the investors and sponsors. " Hey Ms. Ji Hyo, what's the password ? Ms. Song ? Ji Hyo ? " ask CEO while his eyes stick at laptop's screen. Ji Hyo who also don't know the answer fix her eyes at Gary who stand there silently. After a couple of seconds, Gary smile widely to Ji Hyo made her confused. " Ji Hyo ? I'm still here.. Our investors are waiting.. " mumbled CEO softly at the back.

 

" You know the answer. " said Gary made the woman more confused by his statement. After a while, Ji Hyo finally got the answer. She slowly walk to her CEO and whisper the answer. " It's Ji Hyo, Sir. J-I-H-Y-O, Sir. " said Ji Hyo blushing. The CEO insert the password and as expected, the software finally can launch as planned. Min Jung who just watch everything from down of stage finally run and go up to the stage to her beloved Gary ahjushi. Gary gladly welcome her with his arms open widely ready for a hug. After saw it, Ji Hyo shyly join the two for a group hug. 

 

As expected, it was a historical day for Kang Gary as he succeed to launch his software and his love for 7 years finally had an answer.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

Here new chapter ! I'm not sure if I wrap it nicely or not.. Please forgive me for late update, wrong spelling and grammars.. And... If I receive good feedbacks, I might update a chapter or two about their marriage ! ^^

 

I'm seriously in good mood after saw these pics!

 http://instagram.com/p/vvdjlYLh4k/

http://instagram.com/p/vsBVgdrh5N/ for their upcoming CF! They seriously look like retire rich couple! Don't care what types of couples they are! They only thing I know is they are PERFECT COUPLE FOREVER !! ^^

CR: heegunsungim instagram