Chapter 9

Love Impossible, Love Possible

She start to doubt everything about Gary. She start to think everything from the start till what happened last night. ' How can I fall in love with him ? Am I fall in love with him ? How can I believe him so easy ? He is a liar ! ... Was he a liar ? What if Jung Hyun oppa was a liar ? Ahh~ I don't know anymore. Only time will tell everything. '

She exhale longer than usual. It's too heavy for her. It's too hard for her to identify the real one. At the same time, she feel relived that all of this happened on weekend or else, who want to be Min Jung nanny ? Even heard the kid's name, they already said no to offer. Plus, she had more time to think to about it. She can avoid both of men for a day or two. " I need to be strong for Min Jung. Stronger than before. " she said determinedly while stood from her bed and went out to look for Min Jung.

 

*** 

It's already Monday. He should be at her home to send Min Jung to her school. " Omma, where is Monkey Gary ahjushi ? He should be here now. " ask Min Jung after not see him like usual. "Oh ! Gary ahjushi will not come today. He is sick. Maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow he will come. Hurry wear your shoes. You'll be going with me. " said Ji Hyo in hurry while prepared her lunch box. She think that she should keep it as secret first. She don't want the good bonds between them cracked. She thought that maybe Gary can be the victim. If it's turn out Gary was the crime, she swore that she definitely not approved their friendship!

" Really ? " Ji Hyo only gave a nod to her. ' Hope he will getting well soon. I had an important thing on next weekend. ' pray Min Jung wholeheartedly while wearing her shoes. Both of the girls ride the taxi that just came.

 

***

He wake up due to his phone that keep ringing. He received a message. ' From Ji Hyo. You don't need to come today. I will tell Min Jung that you sick. If you still want to be her nanny, prove that you are not on wrong side ! ' he read it slowly. He already expected about this one. She must not want to meet himself for a while.

" Aish ! What should I do ? I can't meet Min Jung for a while.. But wait ! " he complaint while ruffled his hair into messy. Suddenly something come across his mind, he read the message again. 'If you still want to be Min Jung nanny, prove that you are not on wrong side ! Did I still have a hope ? Does that mean she want to meet me again ? ' his lips start to curved upwards thinking about it. He stood up from his bed and get ready to go to his workplace.

Soon he reached at his workplace, he start to be more aware. Aware about everything. He doesn't want Ji Hyo or even that Jung Hyun know that he also working there as a part timer. Even it's just for half day, he still need to be careful the most he can at this critical moment. Before he reached at the company, he keep thinking the plan which he planned on his first day in the company. His mind was full with 'he need to prove that he was right'. He already work there about six weeks. He know every of their move, their habits and so on to make sure his plan works.

He know that his software will be release on next weekend. So, from now on, there's nobody allowed to enter the room at the end of hallway. That was server room for his software. Every data was kept there. However, that room was his starting to ensure his plan is working. He need to go inside the room no matter what happen.

Now, it is lunch time. Most of workers already start to move out from the company. He start to make his move towards the server room. 'It's now or never Kang Gary ! ' he thought while his steps getting faster, just like his heart beats. It's beats like crazy that would come out at anytime soon.

He slowly creep into the room. It's was lock with password but as he already plan it well, he also know the word by his observation since the first day he work there. ' Wow ! What already happen to my software ? Huh, they sure had a thight security ? It's okay Jung Hyun. Let's see who is the boss after this ! ' he slowly explore his software to make some change to prove himself.

 

***

After he is done with his plan he take a cab and move to Min Jung's school. He already promised to meet her today. As he can't meet her at home, so he decided to meet her at school after his half day work.

After a few minutes of ride, he reached her school. He start to looking around for her class but end up at school office. He ask one of the clerk and he finally meet with her homeroom teacher. He explained himself. After a few minutes had a talk, the teacher finally bring him to the classroom.

" Alright kids, we had a guest today. He is one of our classmate's parent. He is willingly want to help us for the performance. Let's meet him, Mr. Gary Kang. " Min Jung who was not focused with what teacher said suddenly anticipating for his presence after heard his name. She already lock her eyes at the door. There he is, slowly enter her classroom while smiling. The smile that Min Jung love the most.

" Hello.. Uhmm.. I'm Gary Kang. My surname is Kang, so you can call me Gary. Hmm.. What else? Ah.. Please be nice with me too. And if you still wondering whose parent am I? I am actually not parent but Min Jung's best friend. " Gary introduce himself then end with another smile to the kids and turn his head towards Min Jung's place.

After a few minutes of know-each-other session, the teacher leaves the class on Gary and they start to practice their performance by arranged the character in the first place. " Hey you little boy, what's again your name ? " ask Gary while pointing to a boy who is wearing glasses with neat attire. 

" Me ? " Gary give a nod, he coming closer to Gary. " I'm John. Why ? " 

" So John, I want you to be... Hmm.. How can I say it ? I hope you love this idea. You will be the hero of the story. Do you like it ? " ask Gary while put his hand on the kid's shoulder. Soon heard the word 'hero' he furiously nod in agree. Gary smiling widely look at his action. " You are so cute ! "

Min Jung who silently observe both of them from a corner, suddenly come and push the kid aside. He almost fall when Gary caught his hand. John slowly walk back to his friends and told about he is going to be hero of the story excitedly. Gary smiling looking at Min Jung that full with jealousy. " You are not sick. So why you didn't come to our house this morning ? " Min Jung put the backside her hand on his forehead.

" No, I'm not sick but there's something happen that I can't avoid it. So I told your mom to tell you that I'm sick. After I'm done, I suddenly remembered that I promised to you, so I'm here now ! I'm sorry if I make you worry. " explain Gary slowly. He finally fell relieved when she smile and he already forgiven. ' I need to ask her forgiveness again after she know the real thing. '

 

***

After they are done with the practice, Gary offer himself to accompany her home. They stop by at the ice cream stall which they went to the other day. The owner, again, smile to both of them as soon as saw them. They already being regular customer to the ice cream stall. They had a little talk before go home. " I hope you can do well for this performance. It's so important to me. I promise, if you do well in this performance, we will have better friendship. I promise I'll meet you everyday even I'm sick ! "

She point to her ice cream. " What ? Ice cream ? I promise I will buy for you too ! " she giggling heard his promise. He also give a wide smile for her after she mouthed a 'thank you ' to him. After them finished the ice cream they start to make their move toward home. " Let straight to the home. Your mom will be angry if she know that we were wandering around like this. " She look up to his face and said, " Anyway, ... Why this performance was so important to you ? Is it related to someone's life and death ? "

He smiled hearing the little girl's question. He bend down on his knee so their eyes will be on the same level, " You can think something like that.. However, it just like what I promised to you just now, I will meet you everyday even I'm sick. And for sure, I will keep that promise if you can perform it well. That's all. Real men keep their word. " She smiled hearing his words. They slowly continue their walk as it's already late in the evening. ' I hope Gary ahjushi can keeps his words. I really want to meet him everyday. Maybe it's even better to be my dad ! The result still in Omma's hands now. '

 

 

xxxxxxxxx

Yay ! Can update a new chapter. Finally.. And maybe some of you already expected it, it's going to be end soon.. Maybe this will be the second or third last chapter.. I don't know it's good or bad news for the readers ..

P/S : Thanks for those who keep comment even I'm not update it. After read your comment, it made me eagerly want to write more ! Thanks for all the readers even you're not subscribe and comment.. Love you all ! Love MC !

↖(^▽^)↗  (*¯︶¯*)

 

And can you please watch this video ? It's one of my elder sister's assignment. She need to have more views so it will be easier for her to get mark. Thanks for your cooperation..  :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjwiJceJgQ0