Chapter 11

Love Impossible, Love Possible

It's already two years since the historical day ever for Kang Gary. After a few months of the incident, Ji Hyo slowly fall in love with his charms and his gentlemanliness and his cooking skills and she also approved his friendship with her only daughter, Min Jung.

 

( Flashback - 1 year ago, still in LA )

After about a year they were dating each other, Kang Gary finally decided to bring both of girls to a special place. He already became a rich man after his software succeed been sold all over the world. Yet, they both lead a simple life as he still work at Ji Hyo's place as Min Jung's nanny and Ji Hyo kept working as Head of PR & Marketing in her company.

 

" Min Jung, are you already done ? We are going to pick up your mom and go straight to the place. " asked Gary while packing up some of his and her clothes. There was no answer from Min Jung made him stood up and went to her room. She still spacing out when he arrived at the door frame of her bedroom. ' No doubt. She is totally Ji Hyo's daughter. ' thought Gary. " Hey little girl, are you already done ? " he shook her shoulder a little and had a sit beside her on the bed. 

 

" Huh ? Ah.. Yes, I'm almost done. Just a little bit more left. " answered 9-years-old girl shortly. " Good then. But what's with your expression ? Something's bothering you ? " asked Gary as he thought that she should be happy when they were going for a trip. " Nothing.. It just.. I'm scared. " answered her after a short doubt. " Scared ? Scared of what ? "

 

" Ahh.. Uhmm.. Actually.. I'm just scared that you might leave us like Joong Ki appa. Plus, you're already became a rich man now. You can find any girl at anytime and anywhere you would like to. I know I never mention about it before, but appa leave us after we went to a very happy trip. That's why.. " said the girl nervously. He who know her mixed feelings, gave a secure feeling by caressed her back slowly. He gave a warmth smile before continued, " Don't worry about that. I can promise you that I will never leave your mom and you. I will assume you as my biological daughter too, if you want. And that's not the only thing.. " she smiled thankfully by his answer. He called her to come closer as he would like to whisper something. She did as he asked. " Actually... " she smiled happily for this time.

 

 

***

It was 18:30 when they had already waited for 15 minutes in front of Ji Hyo's workplace to pick her up. She was still nowhere to be seen. After a few minutes of waiting, Ji Hyo finally came out from the main door of the big and tall building. As usual, Ji Hyo straight to the place that he always parked while waiting for her. She was not surprised to see Min Jung together as Min Jung will come with Gary too sometimes. Three of them smiled to each other and she settled down in the passenger seat beside Gary.

 

After a few minutes of ride, Ji Hyo already dozed off. " Look at your mom. Yet, she still insists to take taxi. I wonder what will happen. The taxi's driver might bring her to further place and marry her, right ? Who would not want to marry a beautiful woman ? " joked Gary while looking at Min Jung from the rearview mirror. She giggled happily made him smiled too and nodded her head agreed with his statement from the back seat. " Hehehe.. Enough, enough.. She might wake up by our sound soon. Let her rest first. And if you want to sleep too, just sleep. We still have a long journey. " said Gary before focused on road again.

 

After a couple hours of sleep, Ji Hyo finally made a little move and yawned. The outside of car's windows was half orange and half dark blue showed that its coming to the end of the day. With half asleep and half awake sound and still closed eyes she asked him, " Are you bringing us to dinner place ? Why it's feel like I'd sleep for a long time ? " she opened her eyes and looked at him lovely. He who still focused on road smiled knowing that she looked toward him and gave her a nodded as answers to her questions. She backed to closed her eyes and continued to take a nap. ' Gosh ! How can I forget about dinner ? Thanks God that she mentioned about it ! Did you so excited Kang Gary that you even forget about meal ? Now, let's find a restaurant quickly. ' thought Gary while looking at his wristwatch that showed almost 20:50 hours.

 

After done with their dinner, they slowly moved to the car. As all of them settled down in the car, Gary started the conversation, " Girls, I know you already full now so if you would like to have a nap just do it. As you know, we are quite far from our house now. " Both of girls held their laugh so hard while hearing his order made him ask " Why ? What's wrong ? " Ji Hyo and Min Jung looked at each other before Ji Hyo answered his questions, " Oppa, when you start your words just now, what did you called us ? " While started the car's engine, his mind was thinking hard trying to remember what he said. " Hmm.. Ahh ! Girls. What's wrong ? " said Gary and started drove the car from the restaurant's carpark. " Nothing. It's just sounds funny when a manly man like you said to us. You know, the word girls mostly used for the same age or something like that. " continued Ji Hyo. " Ah.. Seriously ? I don't know about it. Sorry.. GIRLS~~ " said Gary once again made the car full of laughter by the two girls.

 

 

***

As she felt that she had slept for long enough, she finally woke up and find out that it's already a new day as the sunlight got inside the room through the windowpane. She was very nervous that she sat up straight on the bed after only saw Min Jung slept with her. She quickly stepped out from the room to find a man who should be responsible about these things. " Yah oppa ! Where are we ? Why we're not going straight to home ? Where are you bringing us ? I thought you already left us here. " she shot him with non stop questions. Gary who calmly did their coffees and chocolate drink for Min Jung that morning, let out a broad smile. " Uhmm.. Here ? Well, as you can see.. It's a suite. Why ? Anything wrong Miss Ji Hyo Song ? You would like a bigger room ? And of course I'll not left you two here alone. I know you can not pay for it. " he was rewarded with a light punch on chest after said it. " Anything wrong ? Of course there were something wrong ! Indeed, so many things are wrong now ! I should go to work today but you made me skip my work day today. " said Ji Hyo and had a sip from the cup after wash her face. " I already took leaves for you. For four day. So that's mean you will go to work next Monday. " said Gary calmly while watching some morning shows on TV.

 

She almost bursted out half of the coffee in hearing his calm answer. " What ? Seriously ? But how ? And why ? And how did I managed to get into that bed ? " she put down her cup. Lost her appetite for breakfast or anymore coffee. " Of course I'm serious. Did you forgot that I used to work at your company too ? And for why question, I want you release your stress a bit. I want you to enjoy the nature, your life as much as you can. Of course I'm the one who brought you up here. You're too heavy for Min Jung. Even for me, you're heavy enough. " he smiled at her and looked with a pair of lovely eyes. She attempted to punch his chest again but was caught by him and he ended it with kiss her forehead.

 

After a few seconds of kiss, " A-hemm.. I'm still here.. Tell me if you're already done. " It was Min Jung who giggling after fully woke up and just standing at the bedroom's door for a couple of minutes before finally greeted the elder. Ji Hyo quickly pushed the man gently after found it awkward for kids to watch it. " Oh Min Jung ! You already woke up ? Come sit here and have this chocolate drink. Gary ahjushi made it. " Min Jung slowly moved to the couch and joined the couple. " Have you wash your face yet ? Had a great sleep last night ? " asked Gary and Min Jung just nodded her head then had her chocolate drink. " But wait ! Min Jung, did you not surprised or what ? Like why are we here ? Or when did we came here ? " She slowly put her chocolate drink and smiled widely towards her mom. " Hehehe.. I already know about this trip. That's why I'm not shocked. It's a surprise event for omma not for me. " said Min Jung. ' Aish this two.. Always have the surprise for me. Thanks so much God for sent them to me. ' thought Ji Hyo alone and being thankful for having the two of them beside her through ups and downs.

 

 

***

After had a proper breakfast, they finally headed out from the hotel to a special place. The journey was lingering with silenced and sometimes exchanged their gaze at each other. Ji Hyo who still acted like she still sulking with them as they not informed her about the trip chose to be silence. After a couple of minutes she finally spoke out, " Why are you not even pretending to persuade me ? Even you know that I'm just act like I'm sulking. This is not the first time though. " said Ji Hyo and turned to both of them. Gary who still in charge of drive, let his hand off of steering wheel for a while and high-fived with Min Jung who sat at back. Ji Hyo looked at them with widened eyes, confused with their behavior. " Ahjushi told you already Min Jung ! Your omma thought that we will persuade her like before ! She cannot even stay sulking for 15 minutes.. " said Gary excitedly and turned to Ji Hyo, " You think we will fall over your act like before ? Nope. Merong~~ " Min Jung giggled happily while Ji Hyo back to pretend that she sulked with both of them again by looking outside of windows. After a few seconds, " Fine ! Fine ! Both of you win this time ! I'll make sure you will fall over my act next time. " she finally gave up. " Ji Hyo/Omma, we will looking forward for your next act ! Fighting !! " said both of them at the same time.

 

They continued their journey with more stories and laugh. As they thought that the journey took more times, they busied theirselves with their own phone for a while. " Here ! We will arrive soon ! " Gary suddenly announced it when the girls were totally absorbed with their phone. " Oppa/Ahjushi !! Disneyland ? Seriously ? This is not a dream ?! " said the girls after saw the signboard after Gary made a turned to left at the junction. Even Min Jung knew about the trip, she never been told where exactly they will go.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

Here a bonus chapter for you!! Thanks for all those good feedback.. I'm sorry about the distance between the hotel and Disneyland, I'm not sure as I'd never been there before.. Thanks to Google for some info..

And as you can see it's not an end yet. Of course! I'll update more soon about their date and after married-life.. Please comment for this chapter.. Last but not least, thanks to my latest subscribers and latest voter, NZAR_RUNNINGMAN !

Forgive me for english grammar errors and all those typo... Sorry for late update.. ╭(╯_╰)╮

 

*PS: For those who had been to Disneyland before, feel free to comment or PM me what the best activity you can do (I only had some info from google) and correct me if I'm wrong as I think they must had a hotel that no need to drive to there..