Chapter 1

Love Impossible, Love Possible

So here how their love story starts...

 

*Flasback 7-8 years ago at California*

Gary's POV

Both of us still in university. She is very popular among the guys. No doubt she is totally beautiful. Not too big and not too small face. Long and little bit curly at the end of her hair. Petite body. Long legs. Everything about her is really perfect. Makes me always wonder whether I will have chance to be with her or not. I know , I'm not endowed with a charming looks like others , but I know I had a charming heart. I always just look at her from far. For me , it was more than enough. Not just that , everything that she leaved , I will pick it up and keep it. For example, her used cofee cup and her mineral water bottle. Sometimes I also thought to myself that I already can be called a crazy-diehard fan that always follow his favourite celebrity. However, what else can I do ? She already had a boyfriend that always send her to university and also fetch her home with his expensive car that I , of course cannot afford it.

 

Author's POV

He is known as the most clever , awkward and nerdy student in the university , fall in love with a gorgeous girl , Song Ji Hyo , although she is unaware of his existence. He always been bullied by the others to do their tasks or assigments as he is very easy person. He always accept all the tasks as he also fall in love with computers or technologies or anything related to both of them. It was his second love after her.

One night... she is having a party with her popular-among-guys friends. She is well known by her drinking habit and she is totally drunked on that night. On their way went to hostel , she mumbled out something that cannot hear clearly on a side of the bridge that flows a beautiful and deep stream under its. As she is in drunked state , she lost her balance then fall into the stream.

 

Gary's POV

I don't know why but suddenly I just feel like I want to have a stroll on this night maybe because I did not invited to their party. Everything was so strange for me that night. Still I decided to go out , I go to the closest park. At the park , I hear some women voices not far from where I am. Suddenly what I hear is a loud 'Splash' from my left side. I know that was from that stream. Unknowingly , I already start to run to that direction based on what my distinct told me to do. The next moment what I saw was her friends that ask for help.

   ' Kang Gary ! Help her please.. She can't swim. Hurry ! ' one of her friends.

I totally scared that she will gone forever so what I did was , jump into the stream not bother to think so much. I saved her from drowning , I almost do CPR to her. However , what makes me feel sad , her friends take her away before she regains consciousness. Then , I went home with some anticipated heart , waiting for tomorrow come.

     From the moment I saw you , my heart did not listen. However the truth is you are way out of my league , Song Ji Hyo. Love is impossible , impossible... Impossible is love.

 

Author's POV

As a nerdy , he thinks that she will fall in love with him as he already saved her life. Like others love story. The next day , he go to her hostel with a bouquet of red roses and of course with a happy heart. He is on cloud nine. Unfortunately , it's not like what he expected. Her father come and give her a visit (?).

   ' Enough is enough ! '  he had been eavesdropping.

   ' I'm fed up Song Ji Hyo ! I don't care what stage your semester is in. I'm taking you from here and that's final ! '

   ' Dad ! My entire life is here. How can you even suggest that ? '

   ' I don't care ! This is the fifth time I've been called here. I can't take it anymore. '

   ' I am not going anywhere ! ' the fighting going on with he still been eavesdropping.

   ' I'm not asking you. I'm telling you , understand ? '

   ' So what will you do ? Take me from here forcefully ? I wanna see you try ! '

   ' I'm taking you away right now !  I've spoken to Smith and as of today you've been rusticated from this university , understand ?

   ' That is so unfair ! '

   ' Pack your bags. '

   ' Dad , please... my semester ! '

Her dad going out from her room and she silently curse ' ! ' unconsciously. Three of them , Kang Gary and her two friends that had been standing outside all this time , speechless. Then , suddenly one of her friends , Jin Hee voiced.

   ' Look , thanks for whatever you did last night. But I thinks you should go now. She needs to be alone. Thanks anyway. ' then both of the girls go into the room leave him dumbfounded. '

   ' Don't worry. I'll speak to your dad. Everything's gonna be alright. ' now it's time for Hyo Rin to speak up , tring to persuade her.

   ' He's not gonna listen. What makes you think he's gonna listen to you... he's just stubborn... * turn to Jin Hee that just came back from door * who were you speaking to ? '

   ' Nobody... just that geek who saved your life last night. '

   ' I should say thank you , right ? '

   ' Nae.. but that's not important right now. ' - Hyo Rin

   ' I guess... ' while shed her tears that keep falling non-stop.

 

Gary's POV

Even both of the girls already went inside for a long times ago , I still stood there waiting just maybe , maybe she will come out and meet her hero that had saved her life. I still eavesdropping the girls' chat. It's really something brokenheart when her friends avoid her to meet me. So I left the red roses and went back to my hostel with heavy-slash-broken heart.

     The truth is that not every love story can have a happy ending , right ? And when something like this happens then people like us need to forget about our love and move on. She still doesn't even know who I am... and it's okay. Now , I just need to get her out of my heart... that's all. Ji Hyo , I guess this love was impossible after all. However I wish you happiness wherever you go. Goodbye , Song Ji Hyo. * while looking at Ji Hyo's window from the base floor *

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So how the first chapter ? Hope all of you like it ! 

Please leave some comments... :)

 

 

 

cr: to owner

I love this pic so much ! Thanks for the ones that edit their pic together !