Chapter 5

Love Impossible, Love Possible

   ' What ? Nanny ? Oh no , there's must be somewhere that she is misunderstanding ? ' he is totally suprised by the word nanny and when she ask him to come in. ' Hey , but wait ! ' suddenly his inner voice speak of something.. ' Don't you think this is better ? You can meet her everyday and spend time with her child also ! Maybe cause of Min Jung , both of you can be together after this ? Maybe this is your destiny Gary-yah. Just accept it ! ' Finally he make up his mind to act like a nanny even he do not know much about children as the only thing that he care the most was his software.

   ' Ah , yes ! I'm the nanny. So where is your kid ? I would like to know him or her more. Your kid must have a beautiful face right ? Just like the mother. '

   ' Oh please , don't say like that. Anyway thanks. Min Jung ! Min Jung-yah ! Come here , I'm in hurry. Anyway this is the list of chores that you should do. I will be at home on 8 p.m and you can come here before 7 a.m to fetch Min Jung to her school. ' say Ji Hyo while waiting for her daughter. ' Oh , there you are. Here , this is your new nanny. '

   ' Oh ! Are you sure ? But eomma~ can't you see that nanny was man ? What if he do something to me ? '

   ' Oh jinjja ? Thank you Min Jung-yah. If you didn't tell me I didn't know that your nanny is man. But you know what ? I think this is great ! Maybe he can teach you something that we called attitude. Okay , goodbye. Behave yourself Min Jung-yah. ' say Ji Hyo while grab her purse and phone to call a cab. ' Okay see you again tonight... what's your name again ? ' ask Ji Hyo when she want to bid her goodbye to Gary.

   ' Kang Hee Gun. But you can call me Gary , I think that will be easier. '

   ' Ah that's right. So see you tonight Gary-shi. ' while let out a smile that make Gary's heart pounding like crazy.

   ' Yeah , see you tonight. Be careful on the road. ' he too surprised where that he found those courage to say ‘be careful‘ word fluently. Maybe that's what other people called love. Even he or she never know your existence , you always want to make sure the one that you love is safe. Soon after Ji Hyo go to her work , he just remember that he not live at Ji Hyo's house for nothing. He instantly turn around , his back facing the door and look at Min Jung with a ' lets be friend till the end ' look. However it is totally vice versa fom what he expected. She is giving a ' you are totally will die in my hand or get out from this house before I do so ' stare.

   ' Yah , what's with this kid ? Did she angry at me because her mother leave her alone ? How could it be ? Anyway should I teach her about attitude first ? Ji Hyo was totally keep talking about attitude , behave and so on. Was her kid can be that bad ?

 

______________________________

 

   ' You better stay away from me ! Or I will call the police. Who do you think they gonna believe ? You ? Or me ? ' warned Min Jung while hold the phone.

   ' It's you.. Of course they gonna believe you. But first , please hand me the phone. ' said Gary being dumbfounded of what is happening.

   ' Ah~ I'm really want to take back what I think just now. Was her kid can be too bad ? This kid is getting worse.. or maybe she can be the worst kid if this is going on. ' thought Gary after what happened between him and a little kid. He really can not believe it.

   ' Oho~ Do you really want this phone ? How about we make a deal ? '

   ' Okay. Sounds good ! What it is ? '

   ' How about I leave this phone here and you leave my house immediately ? So how it is ? Deal ? '

   ' Hey , come on ! What kind of deal was that ? And you know right that I can't leave you here all alone ? '

   ' Okay. As you don't want it to be like that. How about this ? I give you this phone as you order and in return I want you to follow all my order ? Deal ? ' aks Min Jung about her another deal with a smirk plastered on her face.

   ' Okay deal ! As long as I can do it , I will try to do it ! ' he agree about the deal with uneasy heart as he see the smirk on her face.

   ' Here the phone. And.. should we take a look at list first ? So.. first , clean the house ! '

   ' Right away , Ma'am ! ' ' Wait ! First could you make a fresh orange for me ? I kinda thirsty. Well you know , at LA , it's summer right now. ' ask Min Jung without felling any guilty and Gary , as how they already make the promise , he go to kitchen and make a glass of fresh orange. ' Here , little Ma'am. Please enjoy it. ' Gary pass the glass to her while his heart already burnt inside with her attitude.

 

______________________________

 

   ' Hey Monkey ! You miss a spot ! ' tell Min Jung while pointing at the stain of orange juice after intentionly pour it on floor.

   ' What ? Monkey ? Wah~ This kid really test my patience. But , fine ! As soon as I can speak to your mom what I'm going to say , your life will be hell ! ' thought Gary. He was really angry. He was known as geek at his collage , but now he really getting furious with this little kid.

   ' Good ! Now move on to the second. Help Min Jung with her homework ! '

   ' ... '

  ' Yah , God ! Please , what's happening ? Why I'm the one who doing her homework ? ' Gary thought to himself again. This is not what he expected going to be. He keeps thinking and back to world when..

   ' Hey Monkey ! Have you done my work ? You better do it nicely , okay ? I would like to play this video game first. ' said Min Jung without looking at Gary , not even give a glance.

   ' Yes Min Jung-shi. I will do it the best. Just count on me. ' This time , he already giving up on her. He knows that he can not beat her way of thinking of how to make others suffer. Suddenly the phone ringing..

   ' Hey Monkey ! Come here ! Bring me to the phone ! I want to ride on your back ! ' Gary , once again giving up on her.

   ' Yeoboseyo. Nae Ji Hyo-shi , everythings are under control. Including me. You no need to worry that much. Min Jung-yah.. your mom want to talk to you. ' he is pretending to call Min Jung even she just on his back.

   ' Yes Mom ! Of course I'm doing my homework. I even help Gary-shi clean the house. It's true , how could you not believe your own child ? Hey , Mom is asking whether you are okay or not ? ' she ask , slightly kick Gary's left hand.

   ' Hello , hello. Yeah I'm totally okay with her. Happy playing with her too. ' After the phone call ended. ' So.. you already done with the homework , right ? The third one.. Min Jung's piano lesson. Oops , you can skip this one as I really hate piano. It's okay , it's forgiven. '

   ' Oh.. So you hate piano. May I know why ? ' aks Gary , really curious about it. He think most of girl would look beautiful as their hand gracefully move when they play piano.

   ' Well , I would like to be idol just like SISTAR , 4Minute , f(x) and more. They sing and dance , not playing piano. ' tell Min Jung honestly.

   ' Pfft.. Why not you just learn ? Maybe they will be more interesting in you as you are talented singer ! You can sing , dance and... Play the piano ! 

   ' Ergh.. Whatever~ If I said I dont want to play , means I dont want to play ! 

   ' Okay , okay , you win.. So what should we do now ? ' ask Gary to change subject.

   ' I want you to stand here with one leg and follow whatever I say. ' say Min Jung while pointing infront of her with a smirk. 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

8 p.m , Knock , knock.

 

' Where's everybody ? Why it's so quiet ? (keep walking until reach at living room) Oh no , no ! Min Jung-yah what are you doing ? ' 

 

***

Before Ji Hyo reach at her home..  

   ' I am a fool monkey.. That will follow every Min Jung's order.. Without any objection.. ' said Min Jung

Gary who stand with one leg , follow her. ' I am a fool monkey.. That will follow Min Jung's order.. Without any objection.. ' They keep repeating that until Ji Hyo is back. Ji Hyo feel guilty with her daughter's behaviour. It's unbelieveable for her !

 

***

 

   ' Min Jung-yah , what are you doing to him ? He is your nanny ! ' ask Ji Hyo , furiously.

   ' Mom ! You're home ! ' reply Min Jung cheerfully.

   ' Ah , ah , no change subject. Tell me what you're doing to your nanny ? '

   ' Oh , please. It's okay. We just play together. That's all. ' say Gary for prevent the big storm between the family.

After Ji Hyo , put her daughter on bed , she ask forgiveness from Gary. ' I'm really sorry for what happened. That kid was really unpredictable. I dont know who she looks like. '

   ' No , it's okay. She just a kid. It doesn't matter. So , if there's nothing more.. Please , excuse me. '

   ' Erm.. there's nothing more.. but are you sure you want to go home in this condition ? At least wipe your face. ' said Ji Hyo while give a wet tissue to Gary who got written a "Monkey" tattoo on his forehead.

   ' Oh , that's right ! Thank you. I almost forget about it. '

   ' You're welcome. Make sure you come at 7 in the morning tomorrow. It'll be better if you can make it earlier. Thanks for today. Be careful on your way. ' said Ji Hyo before close the door. It was a long day for her , though. And Kang Gary too , for the first time ever being a nanny.