Chapter 2

Give Me Love

 

 

Saejin's POV 

 

Careless, careless
Shoot anonymous, anonymous
Heartless, mindless
No one, who care about me?

 

As they ended their debut song, "Mama". I was at their debut stage to support my boyfriend and no, nobody knew me. You see, this relationship was a secret that we were forbidden to tell it to anyone except the people who knows about this secret. And fortunately, I'm safe from all the screaming and aggressive fangirls. "Sm artists are forbidden to date" they say. But you're all wrong. It was never forbidden because they only care about what the fans will feel if they found out their idols were dating so they came up with this stupid idea. And, It was such a pity that fans waste their money to the people that they thought they have a chance with. But for me? I regret giving sympathy to the fans not knowing that in the end.... I will also receive that sympathy. 

 

 

(flashback)

You see, Baekhyun and I were friends since diaper days. I know, a little exaggerated, but it's true. Not really since birth, but my mom and his mom were close friends because they went to the same school in College. So they had a class reunion and my mom brought me there and same as Baekhyun's mom. I was 2 years old that time and so was Baekhyun. And yeah, in my perspective (as well as Baekhyun's) we became friends that time though we never talked to each other. Funny, right? But as we grew up, our moms always hangout and by our perspective, we agreed that because of our moms' friendship, we also became friends until we went to the same school in elementary and high school. And soon, our friendship bloomed and we became bestfriends. We knew each other so well that everytime Baekhyun or I will get confessions from students, we always have to pretend that we are together and soon, as years has passed, it actually came true. 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjxy5PtW1dc

 

Give me love like her,
'cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,
And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya...


 

I was surprised to see the whole class staring at me, even the teacher.. TEACHER I SAY and then he was there in front with Hwang Hanyoung, our classmate who plays the guitar so well beside him and they started singing the song of Ed Sheeran's "Give Me Love" and I thought to myself, 'Did I forget my birthday? is this a prank?' and then the song ended and he was walking towards me. I blushed so hard that my face was redder than a tomato.

"I know we are bestfriends since I don't know. You were there at times I felt I was invisible. You were there to protect me from my 'fangirls' and maybe you will also protect me when I become an idol." as he winked, "You're the very first person I text every morning, in class, and before I sleep. You always illuminate my day with your beautiful and alluring smile. Every time I see you, I cannot help but smile and thought on how does it feel to be your boyfriend? Everytime I see you with another guy, I cannot help but feel jealous because why can't you see me? When all this time, I was here beside you. Protecting you and loving you since I laid my eyes on you when you were introducing yourself in 1st grade. Cheesy right? But that's true, and now.." Baekhyun took a deep breath and I can sense he was nervous and he took my arms and I swear my cheeks were going to explode any minute that time. And on the other hand, the class was saying 'aaaaaw' and I really didn't care what they were doing because c'mon. This was my moment.

"I love you, Park Saejin-ah. Since the 1st grade and until now. 2 years left and we will go to College and I won't waste any more time. Will you change that label of mine;" he looked at me straight in the eyes, "..bestfriend to boyfriend?"

And that was the moment I cried because I was too goddamn happy. I always thought it was only a one-sided love. I broke the silence and the next thing I did was.. unexpected. "goddamit Byun Baekhyun, why did it take you so long?" and that was when we had our first kiss.. one very passionate kiss. Not only a kiss, but a kiss full of happiness and love. And my class started to cheer and that was when I felt embarassed because I forgot my class was there and even the teacher was cheering? Cool.

 

You see, Baekhyun and I are very popular in school. My family is very well known because we own one of the best hotels  in Seoul, and Baekhyun's family owns a very big company. His dad is the CEO and her mom.. well I really don't know her job. It was too complicated to know. 

 

My life in high school was perfect. Perfect life, perfect family, perfect friends and perfect boyfriend. What could I ask for more? 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun!!!! BAEKHYUN!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as they took a bow and he heard me (I assume he did). He was searching in the crowd and he laid his eyes on me and gave a smile that he never gave to anyone except me.

Of course I was acting like an obsessed fan because no one should know our secret. People started staring at me and I just shrugged it off and in my mind I was smiling because they had no idea that the guy right there with the blonde hair and puppy face is actually my boyfriend.

 

"You were great, bacon!" we were at the parking lot and Exo was also there because we agreed that we will meet there to avoid some issues.

"Thank you for supporting me there. I was so nervous before the show, but just the thought of you being there, I felt more relaxed and I really want to make you proud" Baekhyun gave me a peck on the lips and suffocated me in his embrace.

"Of course I will! Forever and Always! I'm soo very proud of you" I said as I gave him a smile full of assurance.